First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Organization Hideout
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
"She is a newcomer...you may have trouble...i here she has a attitude and likes being the center of attention...that's why she has the Title Lust." she crosses her legs and begins to look around. "I do think its a bit dark....don't you two think so?"
Posted 9/29/09
ahh well idc as long as she's strong*yawns and puts my hands behind my head and sits on a chair sliding on it*well i dont mind the dark infact i kinda like it
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
For your amusement. Makes me feel like a lowly plaything. I hope that's not the case.
*Stands up from seat*
Although I do wonder how I ended up becoming paired with the person I just ridiculed some time ago.
Posted 9/29/09
Gabe Kanaley: well she's the leader she picks everything and does everything
*keeps sliding on the chair looking at margette
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
*Glances at Gabe for a moment*
Now why do you continually slide on that chair?
Posted 9/29/09
*yawns*I'm bored*gets out the chair and go's to get a drink* be back in a sec*comes back with 3 drinks*anyone??
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 9/29/09 , edited 9/29/09
Kagami flicks her hair back. and stands up. "Human & Demon men are alike....even after so many years you do not know.....*She smiles*.....no light is bad for a woman's skin" she snaps her fingers and and all of the candles light up the main hall and the rest of the castle. *she sigh with relief* "Thats much better and a new location as well....maybe my powers are a bit to strong...."the light being lite reveals what she has been wearing the whole time she looks over at Margarette's comment. "No I am not normally this talkative fight that Setanta has gotten my blood flowing"

Member
25360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Soaring The Skies
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
*xero enters*

so im paired up with margrette?
Posted 9/29/09
looks like it your xero right??*opens one of my can bottle and throws the other two in the bin*
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
Yes, be grateful that you can be in my presence for a longer duration of time.
*Motions hand to the location of one of the can's Gabe threw, the can making its way to Margarette's hand*
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 9/29/09 , edited 9/29/09
She looks over at Xero. "I hope you had a swell time finding your room....." she begins to look away then looks back at him sharply (OOC: just like in the avi! ) . "I am also going to tell you not to go in the cell dungeons.....that my own personal.....just do not go near it."
Posted 9/29/09
*drinks and laughs*yeah everyone should be grateful haha *drinks more*but is rain shinsonic23?
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
Looks like Gabe's caught onto the gist of things.
*Opening can and drinks*

OOC: Yes =)
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
OOC: Yea, it is. Rp you can be pretty much anyone if you can act.

IC: Kagami looks at Gabe and Magrette as they drink, she finally opens her mouth for once having a question. "What is it you are pouring into your mouth....potion?"
Posted 9/29/09
lets see *looks at the cover*just a sports drink *finishes and squashes it and throws it in the bin and sits on my chair again*i wish i could rp getting so stressed
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.