First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Saki prediction Season 2?
Member
5284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 、米国カリフォルニア州
Offline
Posted 9/27/09
hey guys what you do guys think? this anime will be season 2?

just curious.

according to Gonzo, they are not really sure they gonna make another season 2.

if it's all 25 episodes. it means its over or maybe not.


well, start chatting.
116675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 9/27/09
i think there is season 2 i mean it's not done yet.
Member
30105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/27/09
The ED show's some of the matches to take place in the Nationals, also a short scene with Saki and her sister. So I'm guessing that they will continue the story in a OVA to be released over time. But I really hope that they will release a second season.
537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/27/09
they better have a season 2 >:O they sorta stopped in the middle of it. and at the end of episode 25 they showed all the other teams and stuff. plus the whole point was to go to nationals and for saki to talk to her sister so there should be another season or at least an OVA.
i hope it comes out son though i don't like waiting XD
Member
5284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 、米国カリフォルニア州
Offline
Posted 9/27/09
HMM YOU GUYS ARE REALLY GOOD at this comment.

I think it will be next year. but according to manga, the chapter of recent Saki manga is chapter 55. i think. also volume 6.
Member
11356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/27/09
I think there will be a second season next year. The ending says "We're just getting started, yay~" which tells me that there's gonna be a second season. And i hope there is. It also shows the national battles and they can't possibly just stop halfway on the beginning of the nationals. Or at least a OVA, but i guess a second season is better.
48282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 9/28/09

Skullman wrote:

hey guys what you do guys think? this anime will be season 2?

just curious.

according to Gonzo, they are not really sure they gonna make another season 2.

if it's all 25 episodes. it means its over or maybe not.


well, start chatting.


Where did you hear Gonzo saying there not sure? Source please
1363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere...beyon...
Offline
Posted 9/28/09

yychha1993 wrote:

I think there will be a second season next year. The ending says "We're just getting started, yay~" which tells me that there's gonna be a second season. And i hope there is. It also shows the national battles and they can't possibly just stop halfway on the beginning of the nationals. Or at least a OVA, but i guess a second season is better.


That's what I believe too. However, Yakitate!!Japan ended in a similar fashion, with Kazuma voicing a challenge to Kirisaki Yuuchi. Therefore, I am not very certain as to whether there will be a second season of Saki or not. I really wish there will be a second season, though (since the manga scans are coming real slow).
34 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/28/09
there better be season 2, or somebody is gona get hurt real bad =) its like the best anime out there at the moment
8041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Nebraska
Offline
Posted 9/28/09
right now i think its a tough call. It wouldn't be the first time they've dropped a series halfway through before.

D-grey. man
Tsubasa
Tehnjo Tenge

Just to name a few

It would be sweet to see a second season but at this point and time im not really holding my breath.
Member
5284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 、米国カリフォルニア州
Offline
Posted 9/28/09 , edited 9/28/09

zulshin wrote:


Skullman wrote:

hey guys what you do guys think? this anime will be season 2?

just curious.

according to Gonzo, they are not really sure they gonna make another season 2.

if it's all 25 episodes. it means its over or maybe not.


well, start chatting.


Where did you hear Gonzo saying there not sure? Source please :P



Gonzo didnt not make plan Saki season 2 yet for 2010 or next two years.


heres the gonzo site when only anime are gonna make including Saki.


http://www.gonzo.co.jp/works/index.html

and for wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saki_(manga)

this is another proof that this series could be end or to be continued.

http://www.saki-anime.com/story_25.html


48282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 9/28/09
Since there's no plan for it that means no more saki for 3 or 4 years if we even get one? Now i'm really unhappy x_x Saki was best anime ever.
Member
5284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 、米国カリフォルニア州
Offline
Posted 9/28/09
i think we need to talk to Shinji about Saki anime season comes.
Member
20120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 9/30/09
Since they show the other teams at the end of episode 25 it probably be a second season in near future but the manga currently at chapter 55
Member
5284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 、米国カリフォルニア州
Offline
Posted 10/1/09 , edited 10/1/09
i think the Saki anime series is over. we are so doom.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.