First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ~~The BattleGrounds: Arena 1~~
Moderator
9711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just a kamen ride...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
The monkey man disappears again and his top half reappears a couple feet back as his right hand shakes a bit from the shock he smiles again as he disappears and the wind starts to kick up around the girl getting faster and faster creating a vacuum starting to suck out the air in the surrounding area as the wind speed gets faster and faster with enough force to pick anyone off the ground.
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
Kagami dashes in the direction the wind is pushing to gather more speed and momentum she jumps into a stronger current of wind flying at Setanta she pulles her fist back as it begins to turn white she throws it in his direction knowing she is no where near him. "I wonder if you can dodge this since you gave me a nice source of speed where i barely have to move....Photon Beam." the beam fires out at Setanta as she goes around in the wind she continues to hold the beam in the radius he was at.

Moderator
9711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just a kamen ride...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09


you do realize hes just air right now, so this is confusing me
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
OOC: well.....forgot about that.....thought at least something could be hit if a Photon Beam was fired at you. but ok disregard the earlier post.

IC:
Kagami punches deep into the ground to to hold herself from being swept up she readies herself and opens her free hand which turns black once she opened her palm. "Instead of using this to hurt you....Black Hole....." Mater and the wind currents begin to go into her hand making the strong winds stop slowly she puts her hand above her head as everything flows into it then she pulls her hand out of the ground but staying crouched down.


Moderator
9711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just a kamen ride...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
lol i shouldnt have said anything i liked the first move better lol

The chest and face of the monkey appear slightly barely able to keep form, "Ge...eb...." wat he can conjure of gust goes straight up then falls into the earth cracking the ground. An arm punches up through the crack and places its hand on the ground as it pulls its body out of the ground, "Thine own resolve shall become as hard as the rocks from her bosom." Geb crawls out of the ground. He pulls the swords off his back and drops them oonto the ground splintering the ground towards the demon girl to throw her off balance.

Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
Kagami closed her hand as she jumped to the side giving Setanta the come hither sign. "I wonder how many of those things are left.....well it wouldn't be a interview if you didnt give me everything you had now would it?" she landed a few feet from where she had jumped with her hand on her hip waiting to see what was next.
Moderator
9711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just a kamen ride...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
"Thaaaanaaaatos..." the gruff booming voice a dark flame seeps through the rocks decaying them and making them melt away as revealing a man about the same size as Setanta as he walks towards the demon girl thinngs decaying around him with every step. He holds his hand out as a purple poisonous fog rolls over the area.
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 9/29/09 , edited 9/29/09
Kagami stares at the being with impressed eyes. "Wow thats a nice one....but judging by this ring you still aren't the one....so with that said i can only keep having fun until you drop...." She begins to think to herself as she see's the poison. 'why do i have the urge to get a sample of that....' She jumps toward him reading her fist for a punch. Her voice now excited and loud. "COME ON! SHOW ME THAT POWER, HAAAAAAA" Her speed breaking through the poison she throws her fist out tempting him to collide one of his attacks with it.
Moderator
9711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just a kamen ride...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
Thanatos snaps his head up as he step forward punching at the irls fist colliding it with hers. The front of his fist begins to bubble with poison, potent enouh to be like acid capable of melting through flesh, between their fists.
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
Kagami continued to push her punch more and more her dark aura started to erupt from her hand and making a small crater around them both. she slowly descended to the ground from her starting position in the air. she started putting more power into her punch even though their fist had not touched each other yet their powers collided

Moderator
9711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just a kamen ride...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09


Thanatos knew he couldn't match her physical strength so he akes his back leg buckle to make it seems like he loses his balnce as he spins as her punch approaches her moves to her back and spews out a laarge black cloud of the acidic poison from his mouth and hopping away at the same time.
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 9/30/09
Kagami shields her face and jumps from the smoke. she then coughs a bit "What a dirty trick you have there..." she starts to walk toward Thanatos cracking her knuckles and her neck. "Lets have a take two of that shall we?" she starts to slowly jog then picks up enormous speed in an instant her fist glowing a lighter shade of black as she throws it forward and a ball fly's out "Gravity Blow!" just as she fired the first one she sends a second one with her other fist.
Moderator
9711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just a kamen ride...
Offline
Posted 9/30/09 , edited 9/30/09



Thanatos lurches foreward as the ball hits him the stomach popping him into the air slightly as the hits him square in the face sending him flying back skidding across the ground and rolling to a stop. Thanatos pukes up a purplish blood the fizzles through the ground beneath him. He staggers to his feet, "Hype...RION!" Thanatos arches back as a bright light comes from his mouth and eyes. The grows brighter and flashes when Hyperion is in his place lowering to the ground slowly with his arms out to the side. When his feet touch the ground almost instantly an earshattering high pitched, crippling screaming noise can be heard but unaffects him.
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 9/30/09 , edited 9/30/09
Kagami grabs her ears. "AH..Danm this hurts! SHUT UP!" She Punches the ground continuously causing a earthquake.

Moderator
9711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just a kamen ride...
Offline
Posted 9/30/09

deyone5 wrote:
/quote]

Hyperion shuffles as the earth quakes and jumps back landing on one hand and pushes himself back into the air landing about twenty feet away. He uses his new found speed appearing in front of the hirl inches from her face as a small puppet like mouth drops as a more concentrated sound wave comes from it strong enough to cause problematic internal damage to organs and the brain.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.