First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ~~The BattleGrounds: Arena 1~~
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 9/30/09 , edited 9/30/09
Kagami held her ground and slowly lifted her hand as it began to glow white. "Lets see how you like a taste of your own medicine 10X fold...Photon Beam..." The Beam erupted from her palm at a enormous amount of energy as *point blank range* she thought to her self. *Its stronger than normal....he must be flowing with the right power*

Moderator
9711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just a kamen ride...
Offline
Posted 9/30/09
Hyperion increases he inensity of his soundwave as the blast get held back for a second it slowly pushes back. The blast pushes him up into the air as the blast goes by his head as he flies back landing on his back about 15 feet away.notmoving on the ground.
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 9/30/09
Kagami stands to her feet and begins to rub her head. "I wonder if that was to much...I didn't expect to extract positive energy from that thing..." She walked over to where Hyperion layed and shook him. "Get up now...I do not want to have to carry you back to the hideout in this form...."
Moderator
9711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just a kamen ride...
Offline
Posted 9/30/09


Setanta changes back to his normal form and stands up like he's fine, turning his back to the girl and crossing his arms, "Tch..."
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 9/30/09 , edited 9/30/09
Kagami stood up and patted him on the back with a happy smile even in her mind she knew it was out of the ordinary. "No sulking you are the only other person that is as tall as me so we have to stick together!" She thought to herself knowing she was speaking nonsense but she could not help it from the excitement. "It has been Years since someone made me so excited!" She then looks up at the ceiling of the arena with her arm around his neck. "come to think of it why have you not been around to see everyone! this was m goal the whole time, come on tell me, we are like kin now!" She kept laughing and smiling while pulling on his neck.
Moderator
9711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just a kamen ride...
Offline
Posted 9/30/09


"Wrath can only be headed by large groups, the others would just get in my way,"
he says shrugging off her arm and taking a step away.
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 9/30/09 , edited 10/1/09
Kgami slowly coming back to her senses even though she is still jumpy takes a step back. *Clears her throat by coughing* "Excuse my behavior...." She bows then ties her hair back up then speaking again. "You at least need to come by even if its for 5 seconds...knowing who your allies are will help you out of any situation" she walks a bit passed him then creates a portal she turns back and looks at him. "Well if you dont come around to see and know the others then at least come to get a mission i have or information you currently do not posses." She walks into the portal then vanishes from the arena.
Posted 10/3/09
Username : Xshadowalker92X
Character : Scarlette Natsu
Class : Pirate
Solo or Team : Solo, unless someone wants to do a team with me
Special Ability : Undead Skin & Tempus Eyes
Who You Wanna Fight : Whoever wants to challenge me
Member
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 10/3/09
Username : deathcrossashiro
Character : Rexxe van Deathrone
Class : Demon
Solo or Team : Solo
Special Ability : Skull Decendent
Who You Wanna Fight : Xshadowwalker92X
Member
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 10/3/09

Xshadowalker92X wrote:

Username : Xshadowalker92X
Character : Scarlette Natsu
Class : Pirate
Solo or Team : Solo, unless someone wants to do a team with me
Special Ability : Undead Skin & Tempus Eyes
Who You Wanna Fight : Whoever wants to challenge me



"Throws a sword 2wards u" Scarlette Natsu found u so u will be my first opponent?
Posted 10/3/09
*Sidesteps out of the sword's range*
Yeah, and since yer my first opponent, I'll go easy on ya, 'kay?
Member
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 10/3/09

Xshadowalker92X wrote:

*Sidesteps out of the sword's range*
Yeah, and since yer my first opponent, I'll go easy on ya, 'kay?


Tat won't b necessary "Pick up d sword, swing d sword at ur direction to create a big impact on d ground spliting d ground into 2" It has just began
Member
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 10/3/09

Xshadowalker92X wrote:

*Sidesteps out of the sword's range*
Yeah, and since yer my first opponent, I'll go easy on ya, 'kay?


Tat won't b necessary "Pick up d sword, swing d sword at ur direction to create a big impact on d ground spliting d ground into 2" It has just began
Posted 10/3/09
*Scarlette jumps into the air, pulling out a gun from its holster, shooting two bullets one after another, towards her opponent's feet.*
Pretty hasty, aren't ya?
Member
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 10/3/09

Xshadowalker92X wrote:

*Scarlette jumps into the air, pulling out a gun from its holster, shooting two bullets one after another, towards her opponent's feet.*
Pretty hasty, aren't ya?


"dOGING THEM " Not really"swings my sword to create wave toward you"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.