First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ~~The BattleGrounds: Arena 3~~
Posted 10/2/09 , edited 10/8/09


*Leans forward as you outstrech your hand to grab hold to your legs then using the motion from the throw keeps spinning and throws you instead before quickly backing off*
~2
Posted 10/2/09
*flips and lands on the floor*quite good looks like u dont need swords to be good haha*yawns*
Posted 10/2/09


*Tilts head side to side, seems he was a bit stiff* Well I'm interested in what jutsus you might have.

Posted 10/2/09
haha yeah well im not about to show u any*yawning again takes out three kunai and throws one at u disappears and appears behind u and throws another one and then jumps up and throws one from above u*
Posted 10/2/09


That's too bad.....
*in a spinning, swift motion he catches all three between his fingers then throws them towards you all at once* I was hoping this could be fun but if no one is actually gonna try I'm just going to continue being bored for the rest of my life
Posted 10/2/09
haha fine if u show me a powerful jutsu i will show u*catches all of them and puts them back and yawns sitting down waiting for u*
Posted 10/2/09


Well that sucks then cuz I don't have powerful jutsu.... *he runs forward and launches a fast barrage of Taijutsu strikes*
Posted 10/2/09
*blocks all of them quickly and pushes u bak suddenley his eyes change colour into a dark red colour The Sharingan and quickly makes the handseals and strikes at u with Fire Release:Great Fireball Technique*
Posted 10/2/09 , edited 10/2/09


There we go......*does hand sighns* Katon: Dai Endan!

Posted 10/2/09
heh smiles*blows harder making the fire ball absolutely huge and absorbs your flames and is heading right for u*i could make it stronger way stronger but no need to show off
Posted 10/2/09 , edited 10/8/09


Seems to me thats what you're doing right now, so you managed to put out a little match, dont get too proud of yourself... *Runs forward and launches a punch*
~3
Posted 10/2/09
*blocked your hand and stops the fire and back flips hitting u back*
Posted 10/2/09


*Crouches and launches an upperkick*
Posted 10/2/09
*dodges disappears and appears above u throwing kunai with exploding notes to u and makes them blasts*
Posted 10/2/09


*Rinji jumps up from the explosion, seemingly unscathed.....something must be protecting him, he throws many shuriken*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.