First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ~~The Big City~~
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
*Takes Kagami's hand, and steps out of the portal, looking at the intersection*
I should teach you about the human modern world sometime.

OOC: I wonder how she'll react to computers
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
*Watches the blade go by*
Xero......... Was that you?
Member
25360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Soaring The Skies
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
*smirks and sheaths blade* yea ... thought i have some fun before i reveal myself
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
Do you see me laughing or smiling? Do you?
*Gives a heavy stare to Xero*
Member
25360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Soaring The Skies
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
who said it was for you to be amused by?
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
I'll have you groveling at my feet like a dog for stating a comment like that.
Member
25360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Soaring The Skies
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
me a dog? HA! try it * gives off evil intent*
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
Kagami did not pay attention to the blade and just finished pulling Margarette out. "What do you mean....?" glancing to see Xero. "Oh, so you made it." She started walking do the middle of the street. "Come now....we have to find something to do here in this odd place....its already dangerous that they read my move."
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

*Puts hands to the bottom of dress, tossing hands up into the air, the skirt lifts up*
Quick! If you kneel down like a dog, you'll get a better view!
*Laughs*
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
*Glancing at the totaled truck for a split second*
Those are common in human cities. Not really a threat.
*Walking after Kagami*
Member
25360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Soaring The Skies
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
funny*cuts the skirt and pieces and sheaths blade* now thats funny haha and kagami you havnt been to the human world have you?
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
*Pulls down on shirt to cover self*
I hate you....
Member
25360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Soaring The Skies
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
*smirks* hate you to~...*walks after kagami* so ..kagami what exactly are we doing here.
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
Why are you so childish, how old are you?
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 9/29/09 , edited 9/29/09
She looks over her shoulder at the other to and reply. "What do you mean not a threat, there are monsters like this----" a red Porsche honks as it comes to a stop almost hitting Kagami the driver keeps honking his horn then yells out of the window. 'Oi! do ya want tah get run down!?' Kagami stares at the car that keeps making noise her eyes turn half Crimson then she punches through the hood of the car and puncturing the engine and the honking stops she then pulls her arm out of the car's hood as the driver runs out screaming. "See? these things eat other living things." she narrows her eyes when she sees the commotion. "Children please calm down its not safe to make to much noise here...."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.