First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ~~The Big City~~
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
*Closes eyes, taking Kagami's advice, aiming to calm down*
Interesting, how so?
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 9/29/09 , edited 9/29/09
She continues to look at the stars her eyes nullify light pollution. "Your reaction to some situations...I just do not understand that fully.....I will just gather more Intel on your kind while i am here." Kagami looks over at Xero. "I warned you....next time just apologize even if you think you shouldn't, you two are a team right now....well the only team i am still debating on if i should give you a mission or not."
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
Debating on whether or not we should get a mission? Are we not good enough, is it our cooperation, or our ability? We didn't do anything wrong.
Member
25360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Soaring The Skies
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
as far as im concerned we get along fine and we would work together good on a mission too
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
You really think that? *surprised that he said such a thing*
Member
25360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Soaring The Skies
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
yea....i mean after all im a guy ur a girl ..if were not ment to fight sometimes then wat are we suppose to do?
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
*Blinks* Hug? *Holds arms out*
Member
25360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Soaring The Skies
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
uh.... *hugs*

OOC: i gotta get off now so ill talk to you guys tmrw
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
*After hugging, she smirks for a second, then gazing at the sky, looking immediately at the constellation "Orion"*

OOC: Okay, bye bye
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
"It's not that your not good enough, I am just not the type to send people off into a fight with out knowing what i am sending them into" She puts her hand on her chin and starts to think. "Maybe a Extortion would be more the road to take."
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
Extortion..... Explain how the two of us would accomplish that for me.
Posted 9/29/09
*Rinji buys some ramen from a local stand* Man this is like super boring.....I was better off doing my own thing... *he slurps the ramen loudly*
Posted 9/29/09 , edited 9/29/09


*Rinji pays the ramen shop dude and walks away with a satisfied grin.....as he is walking, and Kagami is walking talking to her friends, both of them fail to notice eachother (despite their....supposed almightyness this is for humor lol) and do a head bump, and both fall down*
32053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 天クル
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
I see, leave it up to the leader to have intel on this and that. I'll be going around for a bit, see you around.
*Body turns into countless glowing butterlies that flutter into the air and disappear*

OOC: I'm done for now. Next time, I'd like to challenge you to a spar if you don't mind
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 9/29/09 , edited 9/29/09
Kagami laughs a bit to Margarette. "Well I hope he is satisfied with just that....they needed a hint anyway..." She stands up and stretches with relief. "I am a bit confused at why you are so calm here." She looked out the corner of her eye down at Margarette. she sees her go off. Kagami then turns around her self and walks around with her guard up from being in a strange place


OOC: sure after i am done with Setanta.....it may take a while xD.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.