First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Girl in Heels (Should make Drama)
1193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Lee Jun Ki's bedr...
Offline
Posted 9/28/09 , edited 9/28/09
so i just started reading this manhwa called "Girl in Heels" and i think it would make an AMAZING kdrama:

Intro:

Suppose you were so beautiful that people mistook you for a superstar, a model. So beautiful that strangers went out of their way to catch a glimpse of you and shopkeepers offered you things freely. Goh Kyung-Hee is that girl. Trapped by the feelings she evokes in other people, she steers through life alone. Boys are either too intimidated to approach her or think she should reward their compliments with her attention. Then she catches the attention of the baddest boy in the school. And that's when the battle really starts...






its so good! there is drama, comedy, eyecandy, and its not just fluffy fluff either. i think the plot has lots of potential. and i have the perfect 2 ppl to play the leads (they actually look like the characters in the manhwa drawings!!):

Hyun Joong and Go Ah Ra




what do you guys think?



edit: i really like this story because the girl is gorgeous and confident. unlike many of the shows, where its the opposite: the guy is perfect and the girl is less-than-so and she always has insecurity issues. but in this one, she is perfect and has a "if you dont like me, go f yourself" attitude. yay for pretty, strong (not physically, mentally), and confident girl who fights the badboy (who falls in love with her.. lol kind of cliche, but come on its not romance without cliche!!!)<3 plus its not like shes arrogant, she has her reasons and her past i wanna give her a hug!!!
1643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / MD, USA
Offline
Posted 9/28/09
I haven't read this manhwa yet, but the story plot sounds like fun ... although it's a bit too cliche. Anway, I think Go Ah Ra maybe able to pull it off this role, but not Kim Huyn Joong. I don't think he suits this role at all. Sorry ...
1193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Lee Jun Ki's bedr...
Offline
Posted 9/28/09

NgThH wrote:

I haven't read this manhwa yet, but the story plot sounds like fun ... although it's a bit too cliche. Anway, I think Go Ah Ra maybe able to pull it off this role, but not Kim Huyn Joong. I don't think he suits this role at all. Sorry ...


hmmm maybe your right about the acting part. but he looks EXACTLY like the drawings of the lead guy (to me). who do you think would go for this role then?
524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/09
Do you gots a link for this? The plot sounds interesting, and Id like to give it a try...
1193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Lee Jun Ki's bedr...
Offline
Posted 9/28/09

LiveLaughLove75 wrote:

Do you gots a link for this? The plot sounds interesting, and Id like to give it a try...



um this is a manhwa.. not a show. if you want to read the manhwa, its here:

scanlation: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/girl_in_heels/

raw scans: http://bishiehaven.blogspot.com/2009/04/korean-raws-girl-in-heels.html
1365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/28/09
Hyun Joong <33 Smexxi Beast ;D
Go Ah Ra IS SUPER BEAUTIFUL!!! <333
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
wow, go ah ra
37309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / world w/out stran...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
yay !! GO.GO.GO !! :]
1916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
i think Lee Yeon Heee
orr
the girl in coffee prince ^^!
1643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / MD, USA
Offline
Posted 9/30/09 , edited 9/30/09

shams025 wrote:


NgThH wrote:

I haven't read this manhwa yet, but the story plot sounds like fun ... although it's a bit too cliche. Anway, I think Go Ah Ra maybe able to pull it off this role, but not Kim Huyn Joong. I don't think he suits this role at all. Sorry ...


hmmm maybe your right about the acting part. but he looks EXACTLY like the drawings of the lead guy (to me). who do you think would go for this role then?


Among the Korean F-4, Lee Min Ho has most of the bad-boy look!!! I love him as Goo Jun Pyo!!! But he still does not quite fit the bad-boy image. I don't think he looks good with Go Ah Ra either.
The 1st K-actor that crossed my mind is actually So Ji sub. He fits it perfectly!!! The thing is that he may look too old for Go Ah Ra. If So Ji sub would be the male lead, I want Sung Yu ri to be the female lead. They look great together!!!

PS: Kim Huyn Joong is very tall & skinny, together with that hair style, he would look like a tons of manga character ... I'm serious!!!
169462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 9/30/09
the female lead u recommended, her feature is very sharp!!!
so jealous!
1193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Lee Jun Ki's bedr...
Offline
Posted 9/30/09

NgThH wrote:


shams025 wrote:


NgThH wrote:

I haven't read this manhwa yet, but the story plot sounds like fun ... although it's a bit too cliche. Anway, I think Go Ah Ra maybe able to pull it off this role, but not Kim Huyn Joong. I don't think he suits this role at all. Sorry ...


hmmm maybe your right about the acting part. but he looks EXACTLY like the drawings of the lead guy (to me). who do you think would go for this role then?


Among the Korean F-4, Lee Min Ho has most of the bad-boy look!!! I love him as Goo Jun Pyo!!! But he still does not quite fit the bad-boy image. I don't think he looks good with Go Ah Ra either.
The 1st K-actor that crossed my mind is actually So Ji sub. He fits it perfectly!!! The thing is that he may look too old for Go Ah Ra. If So Ji sub would be the male lead, I want Sung Yu ri to be the female lead. They look great together!!!

PS: Kim Huyn Joong is very tall & skinny, together with that hair style, he would look like a tons of manga character ... I'm serious!!!



um the story is based on high school kids, which is an integral part of the plot. so those ppl are too old for those roles. i really dont like when older ppl play younger roles.. like in 'he was cool' or even bof, they did NOT look like High school (like they were supposed to).
1643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / MD, USA
Offline
Posted 9/30/09 , edited 9/30/09

shams025 wrote:


NgThH wrote:


shams025 wrote:


NgThH wrote:

I haven't read this manhwa yet, but the story plot sounds like fun ... although it's a bit too cliche. Anway, I think Go Ah Ra maybe able to pull it off this role, but not Kim Huyn Joong. I don't think he suits this role at all. Sorry ...


hmmm maybe your right about the acting part. but he looks EXACTLY like the drawings of the lead guy (to me). who do you think would go for this role then?


Among the Korean F-4, Lee Min Ho has most of the bad-boy look!!! I love him as Goo Jun Pyo!!! But he still does not quite fit the bad-boy image. I don't think he looks good with Go Ah Ra either.
The 1st K-actor that crossed my mind is actually So Ji sub. He fits it perfectly!!! The thing is that he may look too old for Go Ah Ra. If So Ji sub would be the male lead, I want Sung Yu ri to be the female lead. They look great together!!!

PS: Kim Huyn Joong is very tall & skinny, together with that hair style, he would look like a tons of manga character ... I'm serious!!!



um the story is based on high school kids, which is an integral part of the plot. so those ppl are too old for those roles. i really dont like when older ppl play younger roles.. like in 'he was cool' or even bof, they did NOT look like High school (like they were supposed to).


I know what u mean. The guy from "He was cool," Song Seung Hun, is old, but he look amazing young, doesn't he? There aren't that many real high-school actors/actresses around, so we can't be too picky ... I guess ...
There's another K-actor that comes to my mind now, Lee Wan (Kim Tae Hee's brother). He was born in 1984 (not high-schooler) but he's still quite young. I think he may be able to portray a pretty good quiet bad boy.

654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 9/30/09
i think ur right it would make a gud drama n nice pairing (:
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/1/09 , edited 10/1/09
Not if you read the later volumes. The plot just gets ridiculous and main guy beating girls up? No thanks
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.