First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[OLD]★Avii Requests★
Star Designer~
60271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / No place
Offline
Posted 9/29/09 , edited 10/1/09

HoTTie- wrote:

Username:HoTTie-
Text: HoTTie-
Crop?: if needed
Color Scheme:anything match
Color of Text:anything to match
MOD Requesting: Haru-chan (janethng)
Did you Pay????(8 pictures and 2 person invite): yep
Picture in spoiler:


Done by Cindy412
Star Requester
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09 , edited 10/1/09
Username: CarolynL375
Text: CarolynL375
Crop?: Um..sure
Color Scheme: Any
Color of Text:any
MOD Requesting: naru-chan
Did you Pay????(8 pictures and 2 person invite): yea~
Picture in spoiler:


Done by janethng
Star Requester
5520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/29/09 , edited 10/1/09
Username: Lee-_-
Text: Underground society, Sou(Shinigami)
Crop?: yes
Color Scheme: its up to who ever is making it^^
Color of Text: up to the mod^^
MOD Requesting: ANYONE!! too hard to choose
Did you Pay????(8 pictures and 2 person invite): YES!!!
Picture in spoiler:


Done~ FrozenMelodi
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

miyusaionji7 wrote:

Username:miyusaionji7
Text: Jonelle, Behind the cheerful carefree and childish facade...is a girl, not known by anyone...
Crop?:yup, thin and tall
Color Scheme: up to you too, except the color purple, but i love sparkling or glowing thingies^_^
Color of Text: up to you please^_^
MOD Requesting: ANYONE
Did you Pay????(8 pictures and 2 person invite):

Picture in spoiler:




I hope this is ok.. xDD Here's your avii! ^^


Done!
Star Requester
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Flying high up in...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

janethng wrote:


miyusaionji7 wrote:

Username:miyusaionji7
Text: Jonelle, Behind the cheerful carefree and childish facade...is a girl, not known by anyone...
Crop?:yup, thin and tall
Color Scheme: up to you too, except the color purple, but i love sparkling or glowing thingies^_^
Color of Text: up to you please^_^
MOD Requesting: ANYONE
Did you Pay????(8 pictures and 2 person invite):

Picture in spoiler:




I hope this is ok.. xDD Here's your avii! ^^


Done!

Thank you so much^_^

Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

pidda29 wrote:

Username: Pidda29
Text: Pidda29, Savannah, Sa-chan
Crop?: If You Want To
Color Scheme: Pink
Color of Text: Hot Pink
MOD Requesting: Haru-chan
Did you Pay????(8 pictures and 2 person invite): Yes
Picture in spoiler:


Done by janethng


Your avii! ^^



Done!
Star Requester
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

janethng wrote:


pidda29 wrote:

Username: Pidda29
Text: Pidda29, Savannah, Sa-chan
Crop?: If You Want To
Color Scheme: Pink
Color of Text: Hot Pink
MOD Requesting: Haru-chan
Did you Pay????(8 pictures and 2 person invite): Yes
Picture in spoiler:


Done by janethng


Your avii! ^^



Done!


OMG THANKS SO MUCH!!
Star Requester
6389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / under the rainbow
Offline
Posted 9/29/09 , edited 9/29/09

janethng wrote:


pidda29 wrote:

Username: Pidda29
Text: Pidda29, Savannah, Sa-chan
Crop?: If You Want To
Color Scheme: Pink
Color of Text: Hot Pink
MOD Requesting: Haru-chan
Did you Pay????(8 pictures and 2 person invite): Yes
Picture in spoiler:


Done by janethng


Your avii! ^^



Done!


OMG!! pretty O.O

can I have one?/

username: xxangelic_chibixx
Text: xxangelic_chibixx, miki-chan
Crop?: yes... tall and thin
Color Scheme: u decide if needed or not
Color of Text: umm..... ehhh... depends if matches or not so u decide
Mod: Haru-chan ^-^
Did u pay? yep!!
Picture:
\


THANKIES!!

Done by janethng
Posted 9/29/09 , edited 10/1/09
username:Cinnamon_Bun
text:Cinnamon_Bun,Suzy on Nagsia and amu-cool,amu-chan on Kyo
crop?:Yes
color scheme:Any
color of text:Pink or Blue
mod requesting:Anyone
did you pay:Doing it now 16 pic right
picture:


Done by janethng
Posted 9/29/09 , edited 10/1/09
Username:cutiegirl10
Text: cutiegirl10 & xyzlbs
Love Forever!!!
Crop?: ok!!
Color Scheme:anything u want
Color of Text:anything u want
MOD Requesting: anyone that is free
Did you Pay????(8 pictures and 2 person invite):Of course!!!!
Picture in spoiler:


Done by janethng
Star Requester
18100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in New...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

janethng wrote:

Aviis are our MAIN thing we do! So if you want one... request right away! x3


EXAMPLES OF OUR MOD'S AVIIS>>>>>
"Haru-chan" janethng:

"Namiko" Cindy412:


"Rosalina" Midnight_Ros3 :


"Lucy" FrozenMelodi:

"Sirene" cherrycupid:

Rules:
-HQ (High quality) Pictures please!
-No ecchi, hentai, yuri, yaoi pictures!!!!
-Be Patient (Mods are busy too!)
-No requesting more than once in a week.... ^^


Upload ur picture payment : CLICK HERE!

Request Form:


Username:
Text:
Crop?:
Color Scheme:
Color of Text:
MOD Requesting:
Did you Pay????(8 pictures and 2 person invite):
Picture in spoiler:



Text:flyingoverlava'kira-chan
Crop:yes
Color scheme:you choose
Color text: you choose
Mod Requesting: janethng:
Did you pay?yes but i invited 82 user's
thank you ^^
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09 , edited 9/29/09


What is your pic????
Done by janethng
Star Requester
18100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in New...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

janethng wrote:


flyingoverlava wrote:


janethng wrote:

Aviis are our MAIN thing we do! So if you want one... request right away! x3


EXAMPLES OF OUR MOD'S AVIIS>>>>>
"Haru-chan" janethng:

"Namiko" Cindy412:


"Rosalina" Midnight_Ros3 :


"Lucy" FrozenMelodi:

"Sirene" cherrycupid:

Rules:
-HQ (High quality) Pictures please!
-No ecchi, hentai, yuri, yaoi pictures!!!!
-Be Patient (Mods are busy too!)
-No requesting more than once in a week.... ^^


Upload ur picture payment : CLICK HERE!

Request Form:


Username:
Text:
Crop?:
Color Scheme:
Color of Text:
MOD Requesting:
Did you Pay????(8 pictures and 2 person invite):
Picture in spoiler:



Text:flyingoverlava'kira-chan
Crop:yes
Color scheme:you choose
Color text: you choose
Mod Requesting: janethng:
Did you pay?yes but i invited 82 user's
thank you ^^

////// PENDING~ janethng////

What is your pic????

the one i gave you i'm sorry if you didn't understand but can you make me an avii out of those pic??
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

flyingoverlava wrote:


janethng wrote:


flyingoverlava wrote:


janethng wrote:

Aviis are our MAIN thing we do! So if you want one... request right away! x3


EXAMPLES OF OUR MOD'S AVIIS>>>>>
"Haru-chan" janethng:

"Namiko" Cindy412:


"Rosalina" Midnight_Ros3 :


"Lucy" FrozenMelodi:

"Sirene" cherrycupid:

Rules:
-HQ (High quality) Pictures please!
-No ecchi, hentai, yuri, yaoi pictures!!!!
-Be Patient (Mods are busy too!)
-No requesting more than once in a week.... ^^


Upload ur picture payment : CLICK HERE!

Request Form:


Username:
Text:
Crop?:
Color Scheme:
Color of Text:
MOD Requesting:
Did you Pay????(8 pictures and 2 person invite):
Picture in spoiler:



Text:flyingoverlava'kira-chan
Crop:yes
Color scheme:you choose
Color text: you choose
Mod Requesting: janethng:
Did you pay?yes but i invited 82 user's
thank you ^^

////// PENDING~ janethng////

What is your pic????

the one i gave you i'm sorry if you didn't understand but can you make me an avii out of those pic??


Oooohh! Okay!
Star Requester
18100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in New...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
thank you so much!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.