First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply ~~The Great Desert~~
Member
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In The Grey Betwe...
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
Me, I'm out searching for something I say as I open my sharingan eye and look around the area
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
A little interested in his eyes I smiled. "Interesting. You wouldn't be searching for the artifact would you, that coin I presume."
Member
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In The Grey Betwe...
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
I smirk Maybe I say shuting my sharingan eye Why do you want it too ?
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
"Actually, one of my allies are out battling for it right now. Its a drawn out errand and the location is sealed between the three." I kindly smiled. "I'm sorry I busted your bubble."
Member
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In The Grey Betwe...
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
Dammit and you have no clue where they are huh? I say angrily
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
"I apologize but for the sake of my cause to keep it out of the Organizations reach. Even if I knew I wouldn't have the will to tell you but truthfully, I don't know." I looked at him curiuosly. "Don't be angry. When you know somebody has it, then you can track them down and gain it yourself."
Member
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In The Grey Betwe...
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
I smirk and open my sharingan eye and searches for the coins energy and I notice a man in a chair in the wasteland I think I know where they are I say as i walk in the direction of the wasteland
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

LamiaZlogonje wrote:



"Yama-Lyo Gutachi,"
I said to her before being bumped into. Turning around I saw him. "Oh, sure, yes here you go," I said handing him the water.


Well its nice to meet you
*She said and smells a familiar scent*
Oh... You have a scent that doesn't belong to you... It's... Kodoku's...?
*Azure says thinking to herself*
Do you know Kodoku?
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
"Yes, we speak often. She left her glasses when we last spoke. Do you think you could deliver them to her?" (gtg)
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

LamiaZlogonje wrote:

"Yes, we speak often. She left her glasses when we last spoke. Do you think you could deliver them to her?" (gtg)


Wow... Kodoku... I never thought I'd see her again...
*She says then looking at Yama*
Oh sure... I'd be glad to
*Azure nods*

(Ok then... Bye~)
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
Stepping in front of him, my hand went to my blade. "Intefere and you will have to face me. I don't plan on letting you disrupt them in their location. This is something I prefer not to do, especially towards someone like you... but, I will make an exception."
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
I nodded gladly to her and smiled. "Good," I said standing.
Member
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In The Grey Betwe...
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
I sorry but that coin is somthing I am not willing to let anyone else have so I will fight you if I must I say as I put my bag down and put my hands up in a fighting stance. I must make this quick and again im sorry I say as I activate my Mangekyo Sharingan.
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
Feeling something strange, I leapt out of his eyesight, removing my Nuala blade. Extending, I leapt up for a mere moment diving towards the ground swinging the blade near your feet.
Member
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In The Grey Betwe...
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

LamiaZlogonje wrote:

Feeling something strange, I leapt out of his eyesight, removing my Nuala blade. Extending, I leapt up for a mere moment diving towards the ground swinging the blade near your feet.


I hop and spin so my head is to the ground and grab the blade as I land and pull out my Shadowrun pistol and aim it to her stomach I'm sorry I whisper as I pull the trigger
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.