First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply ~~The Great Desert~~
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 10/4/09


Smirking, I let go of the Nuala staff and immediatly spikes shot out of it stabbing at you as I used my hand to throw needles your way. "I keep myself updated on what armor to wear that stops, difficult weapons."
Member
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In The Grey Betwe...
Offline
Posted 10/4/09 , edited 10/4/09


The spike stabs through my palm and I pick up the blade pulled my palm out of the spike as I shot the needles. I then punch the ground sending a shockwave outward from me I then throw the blade at her.
(gtg)
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

Sensing this shockwave coming before it even did, I caught the weapon on my way leaping up high into the air before going backward with little damage. Nuala Blade exteneded all the way down from where I was to force me downward back towards the ground. "Say sorry to me dwhen my corpse is cold." Inhaling deeply as I forced myself towards you, I threw a thick punch with extra chi force.(k)
Member
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In The Grey Betwe...
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

LamiaZlogonje wrote:


Sensing this shockwave coming before it even did, I caught the weapon on my way leaping up high into the air before going backward with little damage. Nuala Blade exteneded all the way down from where I was to force me downward back towards the ground. "Say sorry to me dwhen my corpse is cold." Inhaling deeply as I forced myself towards you, I threw a thick punch with extra chi force.(k)


(Last Post for the nite T-T)
I duck and grab her arm and goes for a chi boosted punch to her elbow while kicking to her face.
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 10/4/09


Pulling my arm back taking the kick the to face I went back going to my feet soon afterwards. "Good stature, though I promise you. We will be in battle for a while," I eyed. Forcing the Nuala blade to go shorter, I put it away and grabbed Anak (largest weapon). Moving it as if it were weight at all, I darted at him going from one side to another in no pattern. Coming to him swinging the down on him.
Member
14051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
Edwards at this point was still just searching the horizon, He then turned and watch joyfully as the two stangers fought, ''Hmm alot of people happen to be searching this desert'' he said quietly to himself, He then shouted to the fighters '' You!! Girl who gave me water earlier what is your name? and what is this coin you speak off?''
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

LamiaZlogonje wrote:



Pulling my arm back taking the kick the to face I went back going to my feet soon afterwards. "Good stature, though I promise you. We will be in battle for a while," I eyed. Forcing the Nuala blade to go shorter, I put it away and grabbed Anak (largest weapon). Moving it as if it were weight at all, I darted at him going from one side to another in no pattern. Coming to him swinging the down on him.


*Azure watched them...*
It seems that the desert also empowers those who know how to..
*She says*
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
"Your welcome Azure," I said looking to the man now. "Read it up and you not intefere either. My name is Yama-Lyo." (gtg)
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

LamiaZlogonje wrote:

"Your welcome Azure," I said looking to the man now. "Read it up and you not intefere either. My name is Yama-Lyo." (gtg)


I know, I know...
*She said as she nods*
Why would I interfere when I know Kodoku is fighting for it now?
*Azure grins*
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 10/5/09
"Not you, I were speaking to someone else."
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 10/5/09

LamiaZlogonje wrote:

"Not you, I were speaking to someone else."


But I know you would say the same thing if I were to go after it

*She said*
But knowing Kodoku were there... I don't want it
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 10/5/09
I nodded. "Sadly yes, it already hurts me that I am in battle with smoeone that could intrude on two people battling for something as it is. That and I just helped this man and already I am here trying to keep him a distance until the battle has been done with."
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 10/5/09

LamiaZlogonje wrote:

I nodded. "Sadly yes, it already hurts me that I am in battle with smoeone that could intrude on two people battling for something as it is. That and I just helped this man and already I am here trying to keep him a distance until the battle has been done with."


Well I already sense that Kodoku is already in battle for it...
*She closes her eyes*
And there are two other men that will battle for it after
*Azure girns*
How popular this coin is...
*She says*
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 10/5/09
"It is said to be the rarest and most powerful. But I don't want it used, it can be dangerous to the people."
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 10/5/09

LamiaZlogonje wrote:

"It is said to be the rarest and most powerful. But I don't want it used, it can be dangerous to the people."


Dangerous... if in the hands of irresponsibility and greed...
*Azure said*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.