First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Iran’s Nuclear Ambition
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 10/15/09

DomFortress wrote:

Coolio! The hyperlinks stopped acting up now!

I keep reading you respecting the Iranian belief and tradition, however if that's the case, then you as an 13 years old young woman shouldn't be even allowed to talk back at me. For that's one of the tyrannical ruling of the Iranian Guardian of Council during every Iranian reform movements; arresting those outspoken individuals. Otherwise just who do yo think that ordered the arrest of those "earnest idealists" in 1997?

Face it kid. You're talking like you are now because in an Islamic society ruled by a Guardian of Council and led by a Supreme Jurist of hard-line conservative and religious fundamentalists, you're only to talk about what they would allow you to. Otherwise you'll be arrested for being "outspoken". The Iranian Guardian of Council said there were higher support in hard-line conservative, and that's ultimately what the Iranian populace will have to except. Just like how ultimately the Iranian Guardian of Council made the choice for their people on how they should live out their life.

Therefore I'm not interested in speaking to a mere puppet, when you don't even know that a HANE maneuver doesn't require a complicated warhead nor a computerized targeting system in order for it to work. Just enough enriched nuclear fuel, a simple device to trigger the nuclear explosion with conventional explosive, and a rocket to bring the nuclear bomb at high-altitude. And then you can create a massive EMP that will blanket nearly half the face of the earth, by bombarding the ozone layer with gamma radiation. Which then will result in zero nuclear fallout, but a global-wide electrical blackout.

But hey, I shouldn't be expecting a mere puppet to understand nuclear physics, nor the detail of the negotiation which led to the Iranians stopped implementing the additional protocol for transparency. When she's not told to understand anything by the Guardian of Council. And I can respect that, can't I? Just like the American Democratic party not trying to be a dick by them respecting their Republican opposition.


We're on the internet. The laws, rules and terms are different. While a nation has its own laws, the internet is the whole world filled by all humans in the world. Therefore, the rules and laws are based on human's understanding of moral beings, so all users in the internet shouldn't use rude words, flaming or bullying another. That's the ethics of internet. It seems you don't understand this basic rule when you've already violated it by not respecting your buddy's post. It's disappointment for me.

From what I read in your link, this figure called Ayatollah Ali Hossein Montazeri, is promoting what now we called 'Democracy'. This is a system that in some point are different from what Iran's system used to be, therefore it's foreign system. And when it's contradict to Iran's system or Islamic system and do not being approved by Iran's leader and Iranian people, then it''s not valid. Moreover, if they treat this 'Democracy' promoted by Ayatollah Ali Hossein Montazeri is dangerous to their current system and could causing chaos in this nation (Which already happened in the last election, not because of 'Democracy' but because of childish mentality who can't accept loss and starting burning and blockaded road in the main street of Teheran. Do you think, as a government, would allow this kind of act happened?)

Think this way, if a Communist person saying and promoting how good is communist being implemented in US, Canada or European countries or any democracy nation through mass-media. Bluntly, clearly, with huge voice criticism how bad 'Democracy' is. What do you think US government would do? Do you think they'll let this act of promoting communism in US is acceptable 'freedom' by US government? How they'll stop it? By imprisonment this communist figure, right? Although, they already violating their own democracy by doing that.

For another example, what do you think German's government would do when an adult, let alone a figure, expressing Neo-NAZI, as they shouting, yelling and do Hitler's pose? Do you think it'll be acceptable with German's government? Do you think it's okay to German's government to let this adult doing this kind of what Nazi did? German people would most likely disgusted by this kind of act.

That's why, If there is a suspicious ideology and it's being considered as a threat to government and would causing instability(Chaos) within their society, it is normal to prevent it by what most current government did. Imprisonment to the culprit. It is a part of security that any government would do. It's very contradict to those nations who will kill their opposition when they have chance to do it.. I'd say China as example. They did it in Tibet and Uighur. Oh,don't forget they also possess Nuclear Weapon.It's great, right? ......... The World's Hypocrisy.

❀=✿

This is internet as I stated above. Now, where's the passion and patient that should exists in Extended Discussion participant? It seems you don't have any requirements to being one. You sounds like those fundamentalist and conservatives one while you don't like them but you become one of them. You're old enough to know how to talk and respect other people surround you, moreover in the internet whereas there's no distinction between gender, belief, race and age. It's make me wonder, how long have you been used internet? Or you just wanted saying something improper statement because you can't argue back with proper knowledge. Then, blame your incapability.

Not really, Iranian people do not being forced to choose current government which is conservative and fundamentalist person. After all, in election there were many people and it had bigger number to supporting and voting for Ahmadinejad. It just what it seems in your screen, not in actual place. Now, "Have you been in Iran?" Ahmadinejad's question to King Larry. If you haven't, then that's your baseless statement with biased and negative prejudice against Iranian government. The result of western media I would say.

❀=✿

That's great improvement technology as humanity improving each seconds. But in this case, it's inhuman and the result of pathetic and weak human beings. Fearing to losing to its rival and trying to make the best, thus, the most destructive weapon and inhuman technology. Those nations who made such things is only USA and USSR(Uni Soviet) as it stated and recorded as "High altitude explosions fall in three groups, from left to right: U.S. tests over the South Atlantic (Operation Argus); U.S. tests near Johnston Island in the Pacific Ocean; and also Soviet tests near Kapustin Yar (southern Russia near Kazakhstan)."The execution of such technology even didn't happened after 1970, it's only before 1970.

There's no way, a small country like Iran would have this technology. Especially in old times like 1970. You don't have any evidence that Iran has this HANE. This is again your numerous baseless statements, same method those cruel country's leaders mentioned again and again. But if I have those HANE, I would aim it to ignorant people that has no shame and try to sound intelligent while later, they'll be full of embarrassment.

❀=✿

If you haven't read it, then I would post it again until you understand.

Iran is under no legal obligation to provide the information until 180-days before the introduction of nuclear material into the site. THAT is the applicable standard, and there's no evidence that Iran has violated that standard.

In the past, as part of Iran's ill-fated negotiations with the Eu-3, Iran agreed to TEMPORARILY provide such information quicker -- however when the negotiations fell apart Iran returned to abiding ONLY by its strict legal obligations.

The bottom line is that Iran has NOT "broken rules" and is in fact abiding by them by disclosing this site. Furthermost, this site is not a threat since it isn't even operational yet, and once it becomes operational it will be under IAEA safeguards since Iran declared it. And finally, it is PILOT enrichment site which means it can't be used to mass produce enriched uranium for bombs.

In fact, Iran's enrichment program as a whole was NEVER a secret and was widely announced on national radio in the 1980s.


The question is, what kind of respect you're trying to show? When you failed to appreciate other people's posting, can't accept their opinions, merely accusing someone bad because of their belief in Satanism Thread , having fight with him nearly 2 pages, can't respect his belief, do not trying to understand what other people's thought and always saying the same statement just because you don't have any evidence to support you back?

Actually, I see you as those conservative and fundamentalist people, like a member of Republican party for did not respect his own President when he was delivering his speech.

You're already old enough to understand and respecting other's opinion, even if you're the one who in the wrong side in any argument, you should admit it that you're wrong and I would say this, you've already been participated in this thread from the beginning and supporting your argument which is I would say impressive and challenging as being an opposite side. Unfortunately, you're in the wrong side from begin with. You offering your intelligent to support the evil's nation that only aiming for controlling the world and unable to understand, form trust and loving another people on the other's side of the world. That's why you lose. Even another kid like me could tell that.

If you still can't accept it and keep denying your pitiful statements, I can't help but facepalm again. That's your Dark side, your pride and the fact you arguing to a girl like me will embarrass you even more that you can't accept it. However, I admit your Light side, that's it your intelligent, that's why you shouldn't contaminate your Intelligent because of your Pride. See the truth of the world, slay the world's deceptions and clear the path to peaceful world. This is my wish from a kid who had experienced how cruel a war is......

Posted 10/15/09 , edited 10/15/09

Ryutai-Desk wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

Coolio! The hyperlinks stopped acting up now!

I keep reading you respecting the Iranian belief and tradition, however if that's the case, then you as an 13 years old young woman shouldn't be even allowed to talk back at me. For that's one of the tyrannical ruling of the Iranian Guardian of Council during every Iranian reform movements; arresting those outspoken individuals. Otherwise just who do yo think that ordered the arrest of those "earnest idealists" in 1997?

Face it kid. You're talking like you are now because in an Islamic society ruled by a Guardian of Council and led by a Supreme Jurist of hard-line conservative and religious fundamentalists, you're only to talk about what they would allow you to. Otherwise you'll be arrested for being "outspoken". The Iranian Guardian of Council said there were higher support in hard-line conservative, and that's ultimately what the Iranian populace will have to except. Just like how ultimately the Iranian Guardian of Council made the choice for their people on how they should live out their life.

Therefore I'm not interested in speaking to a mere puppet, when you don't even know that a HANE maneuver doesn't require a complicated warhead nor a computerized targeting system in order for it to work. Just enough enriched nuclear fuel, a simple device to trigger the nuclear explosion with conventional explosive, and a rocket to bring the nuclear bomb at high-altitude. And then you can create a massive EMP that will blanket nearly half the face of the earth, by bombarding the ozone layer with gamma radiation. Which then will result in zero nuclear fallout, but a global-wide electrical blackout.

But hey, I shouldn't be expecting a mere puppet to understand nuclear physics, nor the detail of the negotiation which led to the Iranians stopped implementing the additional protocol for transparency. When she's not told to understand anything by the Guardian of Council. And I can respect that, can't I? Just like the American Democratic party not trying to be a dick by them respecting their Republican opposition.


We're on the internet. The laws, rules and terms are different. While a nation has its own laws, the internet is the whole world filled by all humans in the world. Therefore, the rules and laws are based on human's understanding of moral beings, so all users in the internet shouldn't use rude words, flaming or bullying another. That's the ethics of internet. It seems you don't understand this basic rule when you've already violated it by not respecting your buddy's post. It's disappointment for me.

From what I read in your link, this figure called Ayatollah Ali Hossein Montazeri, is promoting what now we called 'Democracy'. This is a system that in some point are different from what Iran's system used to be, therefore it's foreign system. And when it's contradict to Iran's system or Islamic system and do not being approved by Iran's leader and Iranian people, then it''s not valid. Moreover, if they treat this 'Democracy' promoted by Ayatollah Ali Hossein Montazeri is dangerous to their current system and could causing chaos in this nation (Which already happened in the last election, not because of 'Democracy' but because of childish mentality who can't accept loss and starting burning and blockaded road in the main street of Teheran. Do you think, as a government, would allow this kind of act happened?)

Think this way, if a Communist person saying and promoting how good is communist being implemented in US, Canada or European countries or any democracy nation through mass-media. Bluntly, clearly, with huge voice criticism how bad 'Democracy' is. What do you think US government would do? Do you think they'll let this act of promoting communism in US is acceptable 'freedom' by US government? How they'll stop it? By imprisonment this communist figure, right? Although, they already violating their own democracy by doing that.

For another example, what do you think German's government would do when an adult, let alone a figure, expressing Neo-NAZI, as they shouting, yelling and do Hitler's pose? Do you think it'll be acceptable with German's government? Do you think it's okay to German's government to let this adult doing this kind of what Nazi did? German people would most likely disgusted by this kind of act.

That's why, If there is a suspicious ideology and it's being considered as a threat to government and would causing instability(Chaos) within their society, it is normal to prevent it by what most current government did. Imprisonment to the culprit. It is a part of security that any government would do. It's very contradict to those nations who will kill their opposition when they have chance to do it.. I'd say China as example. They did it in Tibet and Uighur. Oh,don't forget they also possess Nuclear Weapon.It's great, right? ......... The World's Hypocrisy.

❀=✿

This is internet as I stated above. Now, where's the passion and patient that should exists in Extended Discussion participant? It seems you don't have any requirements to being one. You sounds like those fundamentalist and conservatives one while you don't like them but you become one of them. You're old enough to know how to talk and respect other people surround you, moreover in the internet whereas there's no distinction between gender, belief, race and age. It's make me wonder, how long have you been used internet? Or you just wanted saying something improper statement because you can't argue back with proper knowledge. Then, blame your incapability.

Not really, Iranian people do not being forced to choose current government which is conservative and fundamentalist person. After all, in election there were many people and it had bigger number to supporting and voting for Ahmadinejad. It just what it seems in your screen, not in actual place. Now, "Have you been in Iran?" Ahmadinejad's question to King Larry. If you haven't, then that's your baseless statement with biased and negative prejudice against Iranian government. The result of western media I would say.

❀=✿

That's great improvement technology as humanity improving each seconds. But in this case, it's inhuman and the result of pathetic and weak human beings. Fearing to losing to its rival and trying to make the best, thus, the most destructive weapon and inhuman technology. Those nations who made such things is only USA and USSR(Uni Soviet) as it stated and recorded as "High altitude explosions fall in three groups, from left to right: U.S. tests over the South Atlantic (Operation Argus); U.S. tests near Johnston Island in the Pacific Ocean; and also Soviet tests near Kapustin Yar (southern Russia near Kazakhstan)."The execution of such technology even didn't happened after 1970, it's only before 1970.

There's no way, a small country like Iran would have this technology. Especially in old times like 1970. You don't have any evidence that Iran has this HANE. This is again your numerous baseless statements, same method those cruel country's leaders mentioned again and again. But if I have those HANE, I would aim it to ignorant people that has no shame and try to sound intelligent while later, they'll be full of embarrassment.

❀=✿

If you haven't read it, then I would post it again until you understand.

Iran is under no legal obligation to provide the information until 180-days before the introduction of nuclear material into the site. THAT is the applicable standard, and there's no evidence that Iran has violated that standard.

In the past, as part of Iran's ill-fated negotiations with the Eu-3, Iran agreed to TEMPORARILY provide such information quicker -- however when the negotiations fell apart Iran returned to abiding ONLY by its strict legal obligations.

The bottom line is that Iran has NOT "broken rules" and is in fact abiding by them by disclosing this site. Furthermost, this site is not a threat since it isn't even operational yet, and once it becomes operational it will be under IAEA safeguards since Iran declared it. And finally, it is PILOT enrichment site which means it can't be used to mass produce enriched uranium for bombs.

In fact, Iran's enrichment program as a whole was NEVER a secret and was widely announced on national radio in the 1980s.


The question is, what kind of respect you're trying to show? When you failed to appreciate other people's posting, can't accept their opinions, merely accusing someone bad because of their belief in Satanism Thread , having fight with him nearly 2 pages, can't respect his belief, do not trying to understand what other people's thought and always saying the same statement just because you don't have any evidence to support you back?

Actually, I see you as those conservative and fundamentalist people, like a member of Republican party for did not respect his own President when he was delivering his speech.

You're already old enough to understand and respecting other's opinion, even if you're the one who in the wrong side in any argument, you should admit it that you're wrong and I would say this, you've already been participated in this thread from the beginning and supporting your argument which is I would say impressive and challenging as being an opposite side. Unfortunately, you're in the wrong side from begin with. You offering your intelligent to support the evil's nation that only aiming for controlling the world and unable to understand, form trust and loving another people on the other's side of the world. That's why you lose. Even another kid like me could tell that.

If you still can't accept it and keep denying your pitiful statements, I can't help but facepalm again. That's your Dark side, your pride and the fact you arguing to a girl like me will embarrass you even more that you can't accept it. However, I admit your Light side, that's it your intelligent, that's why you shouldn't contaminate your Intelligent because of your Pride. See the truth of the world, slay the world's deceptions and clear the path to peaceful world. This is my wish from a kid who had experienced how cruel a war is......


Do you know what the Iranian Guardian Council think about the internet, and the rest of the world that's connected by online journalism? And how they got away with it? But can you also guess who do the Iranians have to thank for their internet access?

Do you know when was the last time that such media blockade was used to restrict the world from knowing the truth?

Face it kid. You took freedom, respect, intellect, democracy, and now even the internet and human rights for granted. And when you start supporting those who are intolerant toward minority, that's not you respecting anyone when you're under the influence of totalitarian democracy. And the proof: you would condemn a communist and a Neo-Nazi just for them expressing their thoughts and feelings, when they have every rights to do so because they are still humans with thoughts and feelings. And if you think that's how the UN works under totalitarian democracy, then you've got it all wrong. For while the Iranian president Ahmadinejad was exercising his freedom of expression when he addressed the UN General Assembly, those who didn't like what he was saying respectfully walked away. And guess what the Iranian had to say about that to his nation.

You still think that's how our world should be, under totalitarian democracy? Because if that's true, President Ahmadinejad would've been placed under arrest by the US for his antisemitism when he arrived in NY. When "if there is a suspicious ideology and it's being considered as a threat to government and would causing instability(Chaos) within their society, it is normal to prevent it by what most current government did".

How can one be truly in Iran, when the Iranian government themselves banned international medias coverage?

You will condemn a global electronic blackout just because of your personal sense of justice on some individuals? What about the innocent bystanders that will suffer and would even die because of the blackout that you caused?! What about those that constantly depended on electricity in order for them to live their life?! You want to unleash such terror onto this world just because of your selfishness?! Do you have any idea what kind of people you'll become?!

If that's how your future path comes down to it, I'll be the one that's gonna knock some senses into you with my fists. Because "mama said knock you out".
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 10/15/09

❀=✿

Yes, I know. During election they shut down almost all social networking. There's 2 reasons why they shut the webs from my point of view. First, as Iranian government stated, Iran's government had criticized some of the media coverage and images, describing them as biased. This is in order to not influence, propaganda and negative perception of what happening in the world which is might be not true.

Therefore, Iranian government afraid this kind of misleading media which most likely would happen could make the government has bad name. That's the purpose of blockade, they do not want misleading information being spread to Iranian people.

Second, it's political moves from Iranian government to limit the access from opposition to rally the campaign as Mossavi, the opposition has always used heavy campaign during election and caused rampage in Teheren's street. That's why it's government's job to control the rampage caused by this opposition who doesn't have any idea what his rally campaign would be, chaos. It's the result of greedy human beings who can't accept loss. It's common.


DomFortress wrote:

Do you know when was the last time that such media blockade was used to restrict the world from knowing the truth?

❀=✿

I know about it. China always used this method in order to not spreading their action towards independence moves across Tibet and restriction in Uighur. Same goes to Myammar. They closed down media network for not spreading their brutality to the rest of the world. They are worse than Iran for closing media network.

That's why I wonder, why China has right to possess Nuclear Weapon from begin with? They are oppressing human rights, killing everyone who oppose the government and its relation with North Korea make me realize how injustice and biased the world has become.


DomFortress wrote:

Face it kid. You took freedom, respect, intellect, democracy, and now even the internet and human rights for granted. And when you start supporting those who are intolerant toward minority, that's not you respecting anyone when you're under the influence of totalitarian democracy. And the proof: you would condemn a communist and a Neo-Nazi just for them expressing their thoughts and feelings, when they have every rights to do so because they are still humans with thoughts and feelings. And if you think that's how the UN works under totalitarian democracy, then you've got it all wrong. For while the Iranian president Ahmadinejad was exercising his freedom of expression when he addressed the UN General Assembly, those who didn't like what he was saying respectfully walked away. And guess what the Iranian had to say about that to his nation.

❀=✿

Face it, human! You supporting, praising and cheering of how the evil works. And when you start ignoring those who are having miserable life because of evil, that's you who are inhuman when you're the victim of Deception. And without any effort to know it deeper behind these behind these deceptions.

Face it, human!. You condemn Islamic country and a single developing country in middle-east just for them expressing their thoughts, feelings, belief and human rights, when they have every rights to do so because they have been fulfilled and met all terms & conditions to have nuclear energy.

Face it, human!. If you don't know how fail the UN works is, keep praising them and do not object of what UN done to the world, then you're on of those failure. Not to mention, the attitude of UN audience during President's speech which it totally shameless and do not have any qualifications sitting and become a representative in UN Conference. Not to mention, the behavior of previous Evil in UN General Assembly. (This video is fake, btw~)


DomFortress wrote:

You still think that's how our world should be, under totalitarian democracy? Because if that's true, President Ahmadinejad would've been placed under arrest by the US for his antisemitism when he arrived in NY. When "if there is a suspicious ideology and it's being considered as a threat to government and would causing instability(Chaos) within their society, it is normal to prevent it by what most current government did".

❀=✿

Human, do you still think this how our world should be, under the World's Deception? Because that's what happening, all countries in middle east would've been under democracy regime and in total chaos as we can see today. And if this keep continuing, how many countless innocent lives would be lost, being killed brutally and with no reasons at all?


DomFortress wrote:

How can one be truly in Iran, when the Iranian government themselves banned international medias coverage?

You will condemn a global electronic blackout just because of your personal sense of justice on some individuals? What about the innocent bystanders that will suffer and would even die because of the blackout that you caused?! What about those that constantly depended on electricity in order for them to live their life?! You want to unleash such terror onto this world just because of your selfishness?! Do you have any idea what kind of people you'll become?!

❀=✿

Human, you condemn a single country who has right and has been fulfilled International Agency just because of your ignorant and became a victim of the World's Deception? What about the innocent children, women and elder people that will suffer and have been died tragically because of the self-interest people like you caused? What about those that constantly depended on international aid in order for them to live their life? You want to continuing such terror and inhuman acts onto this world just because of your selfishness? Do you have any idea what kind of human you'll become?!


DomFortress wrote:

If that's how your future path comes down to it, I'll be the one that's gonna knock some senses into you with my fists. Because "mama said knock you out".

❀=✿

If that's how your future path comes down it, the reality will be the one that's gonna senses into you with the world's cruelty. Because "The Great Mother Earth said knock you out"

Posted 10/15/09 , edited 10/15/09

Ryutai-Desk wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

How can one be truly in Iran, when the Iranian government themselves banned international medias coverage?

You will condemn a global electronic blackout just because of your personal sense of justice on some individuals? What about the innocent bystanders that will suffer and would even die because of the blackout that you caused?! What about those that constantly depended on electricity in order for them to live their life?! You want to unleash such terror onto this world just because of your selfishness?! Do you have any idea what kind of people you'll become?!

❀=✿

Human, you condemn a single country who has right and has been fulfilled International Agency just because of your ignorant and became a victim of the World's Deception? What about the innocent children, women and elder people that will suffer and have been died tragically because of the self-interest people like you caused? What about those that constantly depended on international aid in order for them to live their life? You want to continuing such terror and inhuman acts onto this world just because of your selfishness? Do you have any idea what kind of human you'll become?!

So you think a global scale electronic blackout won't affect "innocent children, women and elder people"? When we got hospitals with technologies that's supporting those very innocent lives that you claimed to care about.

You are human just like me, but that's where our similarity ends. When I can see further than your isolated Islamic religion can ever hope to accomplish. Plus I'm unemployed at the moment, so your little passive aggressiveness just backfired. When I am a victim of your demon, not mine.

You wanna fight for a good and just society? Well you can do so without silencing anyone. However, that's not what the current Iranian government is doing. When they silenced the international medias as well as blanketed their own people with theirs.
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 10/15/09 , edited 10/15/09

DomFortress wrote:

So you think a global scale electronic blackout won't affect "innocent children, women and elder people"? When we got hospitals with technologies that's supporting those very innocent lives that you claimed to care about.

You are human just like me, but that's where our similarity ends. When I can see further than your isolated Islamic religion can ever hope to accomplish. Plus I'm unemployed at the moment, so your little passive aggressiveness just backfired. When I am a victim of your demon.


❀=✿

No, they're only shut down the network of internet not electricity, after all children below 7 and elder people rarely use internet.

There are differences of what human we became and that's where our nature different. When I can see further than your deception belied always bring destruction to the world. Plus, I'm way younger, so your pride, arrogance and stubbornness just backfired. When I am one of all victims of your demonic support.


DomFortress wrote:

You wanna fight for a good and just society? Well you can do so without silencing anyone. However, that's not what the current Iranian government is doing. When they silenced the international medias as well as blanketed their own people with theirs.


❀=✿

You wanna ignore the fact and following the World's Deception? Well, that's your path which is really unfortunate, and that's what the big nations' government doing. When they killed the international society in various places and oppressing developing, 3rd world countries which are always been suffered because of their selfishness.
10521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/15/09

DomFortress wrote:

So you think a global scale electronic blackout won't affect "innocent children, women and elder people"? When we got hospitals with technologies that's supporting those very innocent lives that you claimed to care about.

You are human just like me, but that's where our similarity ends. When I can see further than your isolated Islamic religion can ever hope to accomplish. Plus I'm unemployed at the moment, so your little passive aggressiveness just backfired. When I am a victim of your demon, not mine.

You wanna fight for a good and just society? Well you can do so without silencing anyone. However, that's not what the current Iranian government is doing. When they silenced the international medias as well as blanketed their own people with theirs.


A global scale blackout would put us back in the dark ages lol, Everything we depend upon ( for some reason, I have no idea why we would even need to depend upon modern day technology in the first place, that still confuses me ) runs off of electricity. That would effect almost everyone in the world( not everyone uses electricity you know, a good % of the world still lives in the forest lol ) so it would only effect people like us.


And no lol, you cannot peacefully fight for a good and just society, picketing and protesting does absolutely nothing along those lines. Violence and Brute Force are the only thing people truly understand.

If the iranian people really wanted to they could easily overthrow the current iranian government, any population of any country can overthrow that countries government if they all worked together for it. If they keep getting pushed like they are, eventually they'll snap and break out into enough violence and gather enough momentum to erase the current iranian gov,

No government is stupid enough to kill that many of their own citizens, sure maybe a couple of hundred or so, but not many millions, for a government is nothing without a populace to govern. It defeats the entire purpose.

Once something like that gathers enough momentum and people, the iranian government gets bent over and raped. Happened before in human history, bound to happen again. Its all just a matter of time and how stupid the iranian gov is. History is bound to repeat itself after all.
Posted 10/15/09

Ryutai-Desk wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

So you think a global scale electronic blackout won't affect "innocent children, women and elder people"? When we got hospitals with technologies that's supporting those very innocent lives that you claimed to care about.

You are human just like me, but that's where our similarity ends. When I can see further than your isolated Islamic religion can ever hope to accomplish. Plus I'm unemployed at the moment, so your little passive aggressiveness just backfired. When I am a victim of your demon.


❀=✿

No, they're only shut down the network of internet not electricity, after all children below 7 and elder people rarely use internet.

There are differences of what human we became and that's where our nature different. When I can see further than your deception belied always bring destruction to the world. Plus, I'm way younger, so your pride, arrogance and stubbornness just backfired. When I am one of all victims of your demonic support.


DomFortress wrote:

You wanna fight for a good and just society? Well you can do so without silencing anyone. However, that's not what the current Iranian government is doing. When they silenced the international medias as well as blanketed their own people with theirs.


❀=✿

You wanna ignore the fact and following the World's Deception? Well, that's your path which is really unfortunate, and that's what the big nations' government doing. When they killed the international society in various places and oppressing developing, 3rd world countries which are always been suffered because of their selfishness.

If you think I was deceiving you, then you can do the respectable thing and walk away. However, that's not you here nor there now, isn't it?

If you feel so strongly about your brand of justice, then you know where you can find like-minded others with the tools, the technologies, and the institution to imperilment it. Otherwise, when you can't even convince me such as you are, how can you even convince a world not as an Iranian woman?

Still thinking you're not taking things for granted? Well that's why you're still a kid after all.
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 10/15/09

DomFortress wrote:

If you think I was deceiving you, then you can do the respectable thing and walk away. However, that's not you here nor there now, isn't it?

If you feel so strongly about your brand of justice, then you know where you can find like-minded others with the tools, the technologies, and the institution to imperilment it. Otherwise, when you can't even convince me such as you are, how can you even convince a world not as an Iranian woman?

Still thinking you're not taking things for granted? Well that's why you're still a kid after all.


No, you're the one who've been deceived. That's why it's unfortunate, same goes to any intelligent people under the deception. Even though, the know they're wrong, they've been told they are in the right path.

I've been to telling the truth of Iran's nuclear, how the sanctions work and how the solution of this problem should be done. It's your decision to believe it or simply ignore it and continue supporting this barbaric regime in Iraq and Afghanistan. Well, that's how their government work based on their belief, do we have rights to interfere with their belief? Where's the freedom? While the women in Iran also support this act according to your source.

Still being ignorant and saying irrelevant things? Well, that's why you've been deceived, after all.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/15/09

DomFortress wrote:
Do you know what the Iranian Guardian Council think about the internet, and the rest of the world that's connected by online journalism? And how they got away with it? But can you also guess who do the Iranians have to thank for their internet access?

Do you know when was the last time that such media blockade was used to restrict the world from knowing the truth?

Face it kid. You took freedom, respect, intellect, democracy, and now even the internet and human rights for granted. And when you start supporting those who are intolerant toward minority, that's not you respecting anyone when you're under the influence of totalitarian democracy
. And the proof: you would condemn a communist and a Neo-Nazi just for them expressing their thoughts and feelings, when they have every rights to do so because they are still humans with thoughts and feelings. And if you think that's how the UN works under totalitarian democracy, then you've got it all wrong. For while the Iranian president Ahmadinejad was exercising his freedom of expression when he addressed the UN General Assembly, those who didn't like what he was saying respectfully walked away. And guess what the Iranian had to say about that to his nation.

You still think that's how our world should be, under totalitarian democracy? Because if that's true, President Ahmadinejad would've been placed under arrest by the US for his antisemitism when he arrived in NY. When "if there is a suspicious ideology and it's being considered as a threat to government and would causing instability(Chaos) within their society, it is normal to prevent it by what most current government did".

How can one be truly in Iran, when the Iranian government themselves banned international medias coverage?

You will condemn a global electronic blackout just because of your personal sense of justice on some individuals? What about the innocent bystanders that will suffer and would even die because of the blackout that you caused?! What about those that constantly depended on electricity in order for them to live their life?! You want to unleash such terror onto this world just because of your selfishness?! Do you have any idea what kind of people you'll become?!

If that's how your future path comes down to it, I'll be the one that's gonna knock some senses into you with my fists. Because "mama said knock you out".

You know what I find funny about all that? Whenever Iran blocks journalists it’s them shielding themselves from a an international media conspiracy inexplicably biased against them and determined to sacrifice their image of impartiality just to release baseless propaganda against Iran. Yet, whenever ISRAEL blocks them it’s because Israel’s coming war crimes.

And whenever Israel places restrictions on the United Nations ability to investigate them they’re buying time to cover up more violations of international law. Yet, when Iran places restrictions on the United Nation’s ability to investigate nuclear facilities they’re just protecting their national security.
Posted 10/15/09 , edited 10/15/09

SeraphAlford wrote:



You know what I find funny about all that? Whenever Iran blocks journalists it’s them shielding themselves from a an international media conspiracy inexplicably biased against them and determined to sacrifice their image of impartiality just to release baseless propaganda against Iran. Yet, whenever ISRAEL blocks them it’s because Israel’s coming war crimes.

And whenever Israel places restrictions on the United Nations ability to investigate them they’re buying time to cover up more violations of international law. Yet, when Iran places restrictions on the United Nation’s ability to investigate nuclear facilities they’re just protecting their national security.

Oh trust me, the irony did not escape me. Well, almost.

And playing victim is a well known passive aggressive behavior on an individual base. However thanks to totalitarian democracy as well as media blockade, it seems like just about every Iranians are playing the victim.


Ryutai-Desk wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

If you think I was deceiving you, then you can do the respectable thing and walk away. However, that's not you here nor there now, isn't it?

If you feel so strongly about your brand of justice, then you know where you can find like-minded others with the tools, the technologies, and the institution to imperilment it. Otherwise, when you can't even convince me such as you are, how can you even convince a world not as an Iranian woman?

Still thinking you're not taking things for granted? Well that's why you're still a kid after all.


No, you're the one who've been deceived. That's why it's unfortunate, same goes to any intelligent people under the deception. Even though, the know they're wrong, they've been told they are in the right path.

I've been to telling the truth of Iran's nuclear, how the sanctions work and how the solution of this problem should be done. It's your decision to believe it or simply ignore it and continue supporting this barbaric regime in Iraq and Afghanistan. Well, that's how their government work based on their belief, do we have rights to interfere with their belief? Where's the freedom? While the women in Iran also support this act according to your source.

Still being ignorant and saying irrelevant things? Well, that's why you've been deceived, after all.

You didn't read my source at all, did you?

For the past 30 years, Iranian women in particular, have suffered from discrimination , oppression, social injustice , as well as religious and traditional restrictions.

The only change in Iran now is that even some influential clerics have been speaking out against rape and torture in Iran's prisons. Mehdi Karroubi, one of the defeated candidates in Iran's disputed election is one of the major voices in that cause. Mr.Karroubi alleged that the abuses took place at Tehran's Kahrizak prison, which was later closed down by the order of Ayatollah Khamenei. Karroubi kept insisting that he would not remain silent over the "medieval torture and corruption" in Iran's prisons.

More victims of rape who previously refused to talk about what happened to have been bravely speaking out and telling their stories. Even though it's considered a social taboo and shame in the Iranian society.

While the Iranian women continue their quest for freedom and equality , Mr.Ahmadinejad, who didn't show any desire to consider women for his cabinet during the presidential campaign, has now nominated three women to his cabinet. He has proposed Fatemeh Ajorlou for the Welfare and Social Justice Ministry , Marzieh Vahid Dastjerdi for the Health Ministry, and Susan Keshavarz for the Ministry of Education.

Many foreign analysts considered this move as an attempt by Ahmadinejad to soften his hard-line image especially in the eyes of the world. Only a few analysts mentioned that none of these hard-line conservative appointees -- who are yet to be approved by the parliament -- believe in women's rights and freedom as perceived by the international community.

Could Ahmadinejad, who has ignored the tortures,rapes,killings ,and arrests of civilians and activists be equipped to appoint a cabinet able to advocate human rights?

Do these female appointees really believe in women's rights and equality?

As a member of Iran's parliament, Fatemeh Ajorlou has been advocating for discriminatory laws against women and placing more obstacles to women's progress. She has opposed the bill that could have led to Iran joining the Convention on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women. She has nullifyed the efforts of reformist parliamentarians to respond to women's demands. She is fully devoted to Islamic laws including severe penalties including stoning and execution for prostitution and adultery yet believing in temporary marriage to prevent what they consider "social corruption".

Marzieh Vahid Dastjerdi represented Tehran in the fourth and fifth parliament. As the chairwoman of the Majlis Committee on Women, Family and Youth, she proposed for gender segregation in hospitals and medical institutions and opposed Iran joining the Convention on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women.

Hard-line female parliamentarians do everything in their power to remove women from society and drag them home for their full devotion to their husbands and children. In order to obtain higher positions in Ahmadinejad's cabinet, these women should be able to harm the women's rights movement in sync with Ahmadinejad's misogynistic policies more than they can promote it.


Although women who are less educated and have stronger religious beliefs might look up to conservative women who have climbed up the political ladder in the Islamic Republic , neither of these appointees represent today's women in Iran and they cannot be the voice of Iranian women in the parliament.

The appointees would become the first female ministers since the Islamic Revolution in 1979 if they are approved by the parliament. This is an unprecedented move by the hard-line President, but the world should not be fooled.

Meanwhile, no matter how conservative these women are, many hardliners within Ahmadinejad's conservative camp including the majority of Imam fraction in the Parliament- Majlis Followers of the Line of the Imam -- along with several top clerics have criticized Ahmadinejad for the appointment of these women to the new cabinet.

Clerics have opposed this because it is"counter to Islamic beliefs". Ayatollah Yousef Tabatabaeinejad, said during Friday prayers that "if a woman becomes minister, then she must constantly stay in contact with men and she won't be able to carry out her religious duties to the full".


Whether these women are approved by the Parliament or not -- in Iran's disputed politics today -- appointing loyal hard-line females to ministries does not translate into women's equal rights. This is another cunning strategy by Ahmadinejad's government to fool the world.


Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sara-dehghan/iran-male-clerics-call-fo_b_272017.html
Are those the very same Iranian women that you're referring to? When their own male politicians don't even want them there.
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 10/15/09

DomFortress wrote:

You didn't read my source at all, did you?

For the past 30 years, Iranian women in particular, have suffered from discrimination , oppression, social injustice , as well as religious and traditional restrictions.

The only change in Iran now is that even some influential clerics have been speaking out against rape and torture in Iran's prisons. Mehdi Karroubi, one of the defeated candidates in Iran's disputed election is one of the major voices in that cause. Mr.Karroubi alleged that the abuses took place at Tehran's Kahrizak prison, which was later closed down by the order of Ayatollah Khamenei. Karroubi kept insisting that he would not remain silent over the "medieval torture and corruption" in Iran's prisons.

More victims of rape who previously refused to talk about what happened to have been bravely speaking out and telling their stories. Even though it's considered a social taboo and shame in the Iranian society.

While the Iranian women continue their quest for freedom and equality , Mr.Ahmadinejad, who didn't show any desire to consider women for his cabinet during the presidential campaign, has now nominated three women to his cabinet. He has proposed Fatemeh Ajorlou for the Welfare and Social Justice Ministry , Marzieh Vahid Dastjerdi for the Health Ministry, and Susan Keshavarz for the Ministry of Education.

Many foreign analysts considered this move as an attempt by Ahmadinejad to soften his hard-line image especially in the eyes of the world. Only a few analysts mentioned that none of these hard-line conservative appointees -- who are yet to be approved by the parliament -- believe in women's rights and freedom as perceived by the international community.

Could Ahmadinejad, who has ignored the tortures,rapes,killings ,and arrests of civilians and activists be equipped to appoint a cabinet able to advocate human rights?

Do these female appointees really believe in women's rights and equality?

As a member of Iran's parliament, Fatemeh Ajorlou has been advocating for discriminatory laws against women and placing more obstacles to women's progress. She has opposed the bill that could have led to Iran joining the Convention on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women. She has nullifyed the efforts of reformist parliamentarians to respond to women's demands. She is fully devoted to Islamic laws including severe penalties including stoning and execution for prostitution and adultery yet believing in temporary marriage to prevent what they consider "social corruption".

Marzieh Vahid Dastjerdi represented Tehran in the fourth and fifth parliament. As the chairwoman of the Majlis Committee on Women, Family and Youth, she proposed for gender segregation in hospitals and medical institutions and opposed Iran joining the Convention on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women.

Hard-line female parliamentarians do everything in their power to remove women from society and drag them home for their full devotion to their husbands and children. In order to obtain higher positions in Ahmadinejad's cabinet, these women should be able to harm the women's rights movement in sync with Ahmadinejad's misogynistic policies more than they can promote it.


Although women who are less educated and have stronger religious beliefs might look up to conservative women who have climbed up the political ladder in the Islamic Republic , neither of these appointees represent today's women in Iran and they cannot be the voice of Iranian women in the parliament.

The appointees would become the first female ministers since the Islamic Revolution in 1979 if they are approved by the parliament. This is an unprecedented move by the hard-line President, but the world should not be fooled.

Meanwhile, no matter how conservative these women are, many hardliners within Ahmadinejad's conservative camp including the majority of Imam fraction in the Parliament- Majlis Followers of the Line of the Imam -- along with several top clerics have criticized Ahmadinejad for the appointment of these women to the new cabinet.

Clerics have opposed this because it is"counter to Islamic beliefs". Ayatollah Yousef Tabatabaeinejad, said during Friday prayers that "if a woman becomes minister, then she must constantly stay in contact with men and she won't be able to carry out her religious duties to the full".


Whether these women are approved by the Parliament or not -- in Iran's disputed politics today -- appointing loyal hard-line females to ministries does not translate into women's equal rights. This is another cunning strategy by Ahmadinejad's government to fool the world.

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sara-dehghan/iran-male-clerics-call-fo_b_272017.html
Are those the very same Iranian women that you're referring to? When their own male politicians don't even want them there.


I do read from your source. Including...

While the Iranian women continue their quest for freedom and equality , Mr.Ahmadinejad, who didn't show any desire to consider women for his cabinet during the presidential campaign, has now nominated three women to his cabinet. He has proposed Fatemeh Ajorlou for the Welfare and Social Justice Ministry , Marzieh Vahid Dastjerdi for the Health Ministry, and Susan Keshavarz for the Ministry of Education.

Hard-line female parliamentarians do everything in their power to remove women from society and drag them home for their full devotion to their husbands and children.

Clerics have opposed this because it is"counter to Islamic beliefs". Ayatollah Yousef Tabatabaeinejad, said during Friday prayers that "if a woman becomes minister, then she must constantly stay in contact with men and she won't be able to carry out her religious duties to the full".


Iran is conservative country and set its rule based on religion. Almost all develop countries are like this, south american countries, africa's countries, China, Russia and many parts of Asia are like this, moreover Middle-east. However, they do not object international laws by following the rules and standard by IAEA, International Agency.

It's their laws, why bother to interfere? World should focus more on violation of human rights in Gaza, Iraq, Afghanistan and China.
Posted 10/15/09

Ryutai-Desk wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

You didn't read my source at all, did you?

For the past 30 years, Iranian women in particular, have suffered from discrimination , oppression, social injustice , as well as religious and traditional restrictions.

The only change in Iran now is that even some influential clerics have been speaking out against rape and torture in Iran's prisons. Mehdi Karroubi, one of the defeated candidates in Iran's disputed election is one of the major voices in that cause. Mr.Karroubi alleged that the abuses took place at Tehran's Kahrizak prison, which was later closed down by the order of Ayatollah Khamenei. Karroubi kept insisting that he would not remain silent over the "medieval torture and corruption" in Iran's prisons.

More victims of rape who previously refused to talk about what happened to have been bravely speaking out and telling their stories. Even though it's considered a social taboo and shame in the Iranian society.

While the Iranian women continue their quest for freedom and equality , Mr.Ahmadinejad, who didn't show any desire to consider women for his cabinet during the presidential campaign, has now nominated three women to his cabinet. He has proposed Fatemeh Ajorlou for the Welfare and Social Justice Ministry , Marzieh Vahid Dastjerdi for the Health Ministry, and Susan Keshavarz for the Ministry of Education.

Many foreign analysts considered this move as an attempt by Ahmadinejad to soften his hard-line image especially in the eyes of the world. Only a few analysts mentioned that none of these hard-line conservative appointees -- who are yet to be approved by the parliament -- believe in women's rights and freedom as perceived by the international community.

Could Ahmadinejad, who has ignored the tortures,rapes,killings ,and arrests of civilians and activists be equipped to appoint a cabinet able to advocate human rights?

Do these female appointees really believe in women's rights and equality?

As a member of Iran's parliament, Fatemeh Ajorlou has been advocating for discriminatory laws against women and placing more obstacles to women's progress. She has opposed the bill that could have led to Iran joining the Convention on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women. She has nullifyed the efforts of reformist parliamentarians to respond to women's demands. She is fully devoted to Islamic laws including severe penalties including stoning and execution for prostitution and adultery yet believing in temporary marriage to prevent what they consider "social corruption".

Marzieh Vahid Dastjerdi represented Tehran in the fourth and fifth parliament. As the chairwoman of the Majlis Committee on Women, Family and Youth, she proposed for gender segregation in hospitals and medical institutions and opposed Iran joining the Convention on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women.

Hard-line female parliamentarians do everything in their power to remove women from society and drag them home for their full devotion to their husbands and children. In order to obtain higher positions in Ahmadinejad's cabinet, these women should be able to harm the women's rights movement in sync with Ahmadinejad's misogynistic policies more than they can promote it.


Although women who are less educated and have stronger religious beliefs might look up to conservative women who have climbed up the political ladder in the Islamic Republic , neither of these appointees represent today's women in Iran and they cannot be the voice of Iranian women in the parliament.

The appointees would become the first female ministers since the Islamic Revolution in 1979 if they are approved by the parliament. This is an unprecedented move by the hard-line President, but the world should not be fooled.

Meanwhile, no matter how conservative these women are, many hardliners within Ahmadinejad's conservative camp including the majority of Imam fraction in the Parliament- Majlis Followers of the Line of the Imam -- along with several top clerics have criticized Ahmadinejad for the appointment of these women to the new cabinet.

Clerics have opposed this because it is"counter to Islamic beliefs". Ayatollah Yousef Tabatabaeinejad, said during Friday prayers that "if a woman becomes minister, then she must constantly stay in contact with men and she won't be able to carry out her religious duties to the full".


Whether these women are approved by the Parliament or not -- in Iran's disputed politics today -- appointing loyal hard-line females to ministries does not translate into women's equal rights. This is another cunning strategy by Ahmadinejad's government to fool the world.

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sara-dehghan/iran-male-clerics-call-fo_b_272017.html
Are those the very same Iranian women that you're referring to? When their own male politicians don't even want them there.


I do read from your source. Including...

While the Iranian women continue their quest for freedom and equality , Mr.Ahmadinejad, who didn't show any desire to consider women for his cabinet during the presidential campaign, has now nominated three women to his cabinet. He has proposed Fatemeh Ajorlou for the Welfare and Social Justice Ministry , Marzieh Vahid Dastjerdi for the Health Ministry, and Susan Keshavarz for the Ministry of Education.

Hard-line female parliamentarians do everything in their power to remove women from society and drag them home for their full devotion to their husbands and children.

Clerics have opposed this because it is"counter to Islamic beliefs". Ayatollah Yousef Tabatabaeinejad, said during Friday prayers that "if a woman becomes minister, then she must constantly stay in contact with men and she won't be able to carry out her religious duties to the full".


Iran is conservative country and set its rule based on religion. Almost all develop countries are like this, south american countries, africa's countries, China, Russia and many parts of Asia are like this, moreover Middle-east. However, they do not object international laws by following the rules and standard by IAEA, International Agency.

It's their laws, why bother to interfere?
World should focus more on violation of human rights in Gaza, Iraq, Afghanistan and China.

Unless you forget, as a developing country, Iran is also a member state of UN; an international organization that advocate equal human rights.

Or are you telling me that we need to respect your religion of not believing women as humanly equal as men? I could do that, but I don't have to like it. Because I respect you more as an individual when I don't respect an institution that downplay on my potential equal, not to mention my better.

So here's my sound-off to your religion: mama said knock you out!
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 10/16/09

DomFortress wrote:

Unless you forget, as a developing country, Iran is also a member state of UN; an international organization that advocate equal human rights.

Or are you telling me that we need to respect your religion of not believing women as humanly equal as men? I could do that, but I don't have to like it. Because I respect you more as an individual when I don't respect an institution that downplay on my potential equal, not to mention my better.

So here's my sound-off to your religion: mama said knock you out!


❀=✿

Unless you forget, as giant country in Asia, China is also one of 5 permanent member of Security Council of UN that has Veto right; one of founding member of United Nation that SHOULD advocate equal human rights. How the UN itself act in case of Tibet and Uighur?

Or are you telling you can't respect other belief that promoting peace and talk? The majority of female in Iran also agreed in government's laws as they think that's the best for them. Your source do not represent all of women in Iran. Well, I can understand that as you don't have any intention to try to understand us, after all, same like those evil nations. As you blindly support the side who only can occupying, looting and killing innocent people in developing countries, do you want be categorized as coward as the nations only bullying weak countries in middle-east?

I respected you as an intelligent being and moreover optimistic as a member of evolving society but I can't respect your view and your stance when the ones got your support and intelligence are the nations that have intention to suppress other nations to control the world and deceive people of the world that they're justice, in fact they are the ones who are evil for accused Iraq and Afghanistan having 'Biological weapon' and 'Weapon of Mass Destruction' for the reasons they attacked them. Same method from them to attack Iran this time.

If you simply can't agree of Iran's institution or their laws that based on religion, then you should studying them through their literature(Holy Book) or in discussion like this when you have passion and patient to do it. From our discussion, you hardly shown any intention to understand the laws, studying them and form trust to us. As you accusing our laws as injustice, true if you refer to your media. But not true if you study it deeper.

After all. "That's why you don't get it, because you don't have enough love" (Izumi Konata, 2007)

❀=✿

Now this is way of topic, we know Iran is not perfect as a country that represent all of its people. But Iran is better place than Tibet, Uighur, Myanmar, North Korea or any countries that live in totalitarian system and always violating human rights to eat and live peacefully.

Iran has been following IAEA regulations to have Nuclear Facility and Ahmadinejad told reporters that Iran had met IAEA requirements by informing it about the plant at least six months before it is slated to begin operating. Iran also allowed IAEA to inspect their nuclear facility. And other requirements IAEA had propose to Iran.

If you can't support your argument back about this fact, that related to the topic, then you shouldn't divert the topic to Iranian government or religion. That's not how supposed to be an Extended Discussion talk supposed to be.

Moreover, insulting other religion that you don't have enough understanding of it. That's not how people who has intention to share on knowledge should behave. If you can't respect others religion, then you can't form trust, love and deliver peace onto this world that would bring happiness into all all kind of people on the world.

❀=✿

Although, i have to admit Iranian President has total defeat against American President in their :
Battle in Speech







Scientist Moderator
digs 
36005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/16/09

Ryutai-Desk wrote:

Yes, any individual who only wanted to protect and strengthen its country is not bad, instead they'd be called as Patriot and Hero, that's all. But like you said, when they try to invade other countries and occupying them, it's not 'defensive act to protect' but 'offensive act to looting, occupying and killing'. I, as a kid who had experience in war zone before, know how this so insanely evil act.

But if you taken account of human's history. That's human nature, the evil one. I hate it, but that always happen when a nation is strong enough to protect itself, thus their greed instruct them to attack other countries too. It just, it can't be helped. That's why, we need international laws which is haven't been fulfilled by all nations even in current situation.

That's why Iran has been following the IAEA's safeguard, their protocol and other treaties as well to fulfilled international security and to prevent human's insanely evil act. Therefore, why big nations only focusing in Iran, the nation which already fulfilled IAEA agreement? they are not North Korea, Israel, India and Pakistan who refused to sign the NPT and clearly announced they're producing nuclear weapon. That's why those 4 nations are the real threat to the world.

The world wants to ignore North Korea, Israel, India and Pakistan's threats against the world (and it's my belief that US government's is to destroy Iran as they've already destroy its neighbor, Iraq and Afghanistan). We must learn from history and not take this lightly.


Iran has not been following the IAEA though. They have lied about their nuclear plants and hid the second one. This is fact. If they were following regulations there would be no problem. The big nations are focusing on Iran because the leadership is a threat to some countries national security and because they strongly believe that Iran is illegally seeking nuclear weapons. The world did focus on North Korea though (To some extent). When they tested missiles the US, South Korea, and Japan all rose up and tried to calm the situation. North Korea is not bound by the IAEA though. Regardless, I do agree that we need to stop North Korea because their leader is even more crazy (North Korea has the highest human rights violations in my opinion). However, if anything we need to learn form North Korea and understand that we need to stop nations from obtaining nuclear weapons before they have them and it becomes a bigger issue. We should applyu what happened to Iran and stop them before they have a weapon. North Korea is a threat, Israel is not a thread, Pakistan is a potential threat, and India is not a threat. I have already stated why North Korea is a threat (also because they want to destroy South Korea and make the whole Korean peninsula a communist dictatorship). Pakistan is only a potential threat because of the Taliban. As of now they are fine, but if the Taliban takes control of Pakistan then their nuclear weapons would be a threat. India isn't a threat, they aren't proclaiming genocide on anyone. If anything Pakistan and India's weapons prevent one side from completely going to war with the other (because India and Pakistan have some issues between each other over land).


Your statement really match to your words earlier saying "My point is that politicians lie, leaders like Hitler play the diplomacy card and try to pass off as innocent and good." It's still really controversial of how 9/11 being attacked by Al-Qaeda and Taleban. If they able to destroy such huge tower and it's in longer distance from middle-east, then why they do not able to attack Israel, which is in middle-east itself? How about the international fact US receiving oil from Iraq?http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/Investigation/story?id=131620&page=1&page=1

Is that the purpose due to fuel deal decline from allies countries?
There is a good debate about this. We should read this too.


9/11 was the work of Al-Qaeda and that is proven. Their are some who think Bush rigged it, but this would have been impossible. People only made that accusation because they hate Bush with a passion and want to make him look evil. That conspiracy serves a political purpose, to say that Bush staged 9/11 in order to go to war in the Middle East to kill Muslims and steal oil... this is far from the truth and is a false accusation. Al-Qaeda also bombed the underground in London and they preform terrorist attacks in Afghanistan as well. The majority of the UN believed that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, and it wasn't just the US who sent troops to Iraq and Afghanistan. Why can't they attack Israel? They have attacked Israel (Hamas, Hezbolah, and others). Israel is constantly under fire and under watch from terrorist organizations that attack them. One reason why they all haven't been murdered is because they take care of themselves (like the Gaza wall) and they take extra precautions to prevent terrorism in their country. And I read your link and I it never says that the US is getting oil. It talked about individuals who made these deals with Sadam. Why would the US overthrow Sadam's dictatorship if we were getting oil from him? I find it interesting that many of the people receiving oil from Sadam adamantly oppose the war in Iraq... Perhaps they care more about Sadam oil deals then they do national security?



It's physiological warfare, as we've been said in earlier post. Also there is a good post about it here http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-568421/holocaust-denial/?pg=2#28106768.

Does a president from single county in middle-east should interfere violations of human rights in his neighbor countries? If the world wants justice, then they already have Human Rights Watch for that. Well, as we can see the organization is dull and unreliable due to increasing conflict in the whole world. Ahmadinejad pointed out US because US attacking Iraq, Afghanistan and fearing they will attack Iran too in near future because of baseless accusation. Same method US had when they attacked Iraq and Afghanistan for accuse them having 'Biological Weapon' and 'Mass Destruction Weapon' which is haven't been proven yet. The only results is loss of civilians people of Iraq and Afghanistan and loss of US soldiers there.

You view that as justice because it's done by your country, the rest of the world see this as political moves and barbaric. Funny when all its allies helping them by sending troops just because of 'US is always right' Which terrorist US trying to destroy? where the victims also included women, children and elder people.


I think you missed my point. Ahmedinejad condemns Israel because he hates Israel and is racist against Israelis and Jews. My point is that if he is so passionate about ending "Zionist oppression" and is angered by seeing human rights being violated, then why doesn't he do the same to the rest of the Arab world who has even higher human rights violations? He is using hypocrisy to look like a moral man in order to hate on Israel and say that they are an immoral oppressive nation... it's called manipulation and it shows how hypocritical and racism Ahmedinejad really is.

Ahmedinejad points to the US because he supports terrorism... The leadership of Iran supports terrorism. Of course Iran will get angry at the US. The US is trying to rid the Middle East of terrorist groups like Al-Qaeda, the Taliban, and others. Ahmedinejad supports them because of his evil beliefs. The US didn't go to war on baseless accusations. First of all we were attacked by terrorists who killed thousands of American citizens. I myself was personally affected. I have family both in New York City and in the Washington D.C. area. My hometown is near Washington D.C. and my dad even worked a few miles away from the Pentagon in Arlington. The US was attacked and we needed to defend ourselves and others from these terrorist. This is why we went into Afghanistan. Also, we went to Iraq because it was believed by the world that Sadam supported terrorism and had weapons of mass destruction. Sadam was a terrorist dictator. The US didn't act alone, other countries helped and most supported us and believed the reports from many nations that stated Iraq had a high probability of possessing WMDs.

The rest of the world fears the terrorists, not opposes them. Nations are weak and unwilling to stand for what is right. As Netenyahu said

The barbarians are the terrorists. Literally, look at how Hamas treated Fatah, how Al-Quara and the Taliban treat women and non Muslims and Muslims who don't support them. They are the Barbarians.


Then you should visit Iran first, then later Israel. I'd like to know Israel reaction when they know you had visited Iran. Iran is not isolated country, they allows their citizens to go around the world. In the few pages back, I've posted the story of Iranian Jews that visited Israel and came back to Iran and there's no problem at all.
But you're right that Iran in under that half of the list, but only if you taken the world population, not the middle-east area only. Iran has the 2nd biggest population of Jews in Middle-East after Israel.


Why visit Iran though? If I go I can't bring my Bible or listen to Christian music. My rights will be oppressed and I'll most likely be put in jail for my faith. If I go to Iran it means sacrificing my freedoms and being subjugated to their oppressive laws. Visiting Iran will only prove my point. We can't trust Iran anyway. If a country is killing and shooting protesters and then forcing the media out what should we conclude? Iran did this to try and cover up the truth of who their government really is. Why would they have to do this if they are a good nation that allowed protests? I don't need to go to Iran to see that they bar the media and oppress people.

And there is a problem with going between Iran and Israel. Afghanistan, Algeria, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen all prevent people who have an Israeli passport or who have been to Israel from entering their countries. Why? Because they are racist and hate Israel enough to keep all out who are from there or who have been there. They also say that if they allowed people in it means that they acknowledge Israel as a nation... How hate filled can a nation? To the point that they refuse entry because they stubbornly want to put their heads in the sand and say that Israel is not a county?

Iran may have the 2nd highest Jewish population in the Middle East, but does that mean it's good? it only differers by a few thousand and they are still only less then 0.05% of the total Iranian population and shrinking.


I doubt it, especially when they attacked Palestinian in December-January, most victims are civilians. Also they used white phosphorus to attack Gaza. And they attacked UN building there, here is the video from UN Secretary itself and evidence Israel using white phosphorus.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7828577.stm
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jan/17/israel-gaza-phosphorus-civilians
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2009/01/20091111392884765.html
And information of white phosphorus in case someone wonder.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_phosphorus


Israel didn't attack Palestine, they were trying to protect themselves from Hamas who despite warning, kept on firing rockets at civilian Israeli targets. Why were some victims civilian? Because Hamas uses human shields and bases military operations in civilian areas. We can't ignore the fact that Israel sent txt messages, phone calls, e-mails, and dropped fliers to warn civilians of incoming strikes. Their intent isn't to kill civilians and this proves it.


You should questioning, what's the reason of conflict in elections? Wasn't it because of the opposition who doesn't want to accept the results? And the opposition raid the roads and BURNING car and many public facility. Causing riot and such chaotic conditions. To pressing and ensuring the country security, it's the government's job to stabilize its own security. It's sad. When we know, they can't avoid bloody conflict when the opposition are in rage, throwing stone to security forces and burning public facility.

I actually wonder, why they do that? I think it since it begun and I came to conclusion that "While Iranian government taking dangerous stance opposing the big nation, the people doesn't happy of the government stance against those big nations. It's create the prejudice of Iran people are evil as the previous leader of that big nation saying Iran is an Axis of Evil. That's why, Iranian people doesn't want to be called by evil by entire world (while it's actually the "US always right" saying that causing that prejudice). It's sad, Iranian people doesn't want to bring Dangerously Justice, instead they want Oppression Peace. Well, it's understandable, however Iranian took different way from its people to get the real justice from this world.


The conflict arises because Ahmedinejad cheated his way in, the Ayatollah refused electoral justice, and Iran attacked, imprisoned, killed, and oppressed protesters. They blocked foreign media from reporting the Iranian atrocities and finding the truth... What can we conclude? That the Iranian elections were corrupt and they are run by a theocratic totalitarian democracy. Why would they bar the media if their wasn't anything wrong going on? The truth is that Iran can't be trusted and their actions only prove that they can't be...


That's true, that's why I admit America's society values all human rights into the core, until the extend of gay marriage and such.
However, because of government's policy that US has to violate human rights in middle east and the 'bay'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guantanamo_Bay_detention_camp
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagram_torture_and_prisoner_abuse

You should watch documentary "Taxi on the Dark Side" too. It's available in youtube about US violating human rights.
Taxi on the Dark Side
It also mentioned of an US soldier there "If I didn't came here, to the desert country like this, I won't do anything that violate human rights"

It's the government who did wrong, its soldiers are suffering there. That's why, the world wanted to judge Bush administration as war criminal, which is being forgotten by divert the world topic to nuclear. Where is the justice?


It's only opinion that the wars are a violation of human rights. The US isn't going into towns and purposely attacking civilians. It isn't our intent to do so, but rather to rid the Middle East of terrorists organizations that are a threat to the world and to the Middle East. The ones doing the human rights oppressions are the terrorist groups that the US is trying to destroy. The Taliban was trying to oppress people during the Afghanistan elections, they train children into terrorism, and they are also the ones who are preforming most of the suicide bombings against civilians. The suicide bombers in Baghdad aren't US soldiers, they are terrorists who's goal is to kill innocent people. We are trying to stop this and bring peace to the region. The ones doing wrong are the terrorists, this is the conflict. Although I accept your opinion and respect what you are saying, please try and understand what I am saying. I enjoy discussing these things with you

Posted 10/16/09

Ryutai-Desk wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

Unless you forget, as a developing country, Iran is also a member state of UN; an international organization that advocate equal human rights.

Or are you telling me that we need to respect your religion of not believing women as humanly equal as men? I could do that, but I don't have to like it. Because I respect you more as an individual when I don't respect an institution that downplay on my potential equal, not to mention my better.

So here's my sound-off to your religion: mama said knock you out!


❀=✿

Unless you forget, as giant country in Asia, China is also one of 5 permanent member of Security Council of UN that has Veto right; one of founding member of United Nation that SHOULD advocate equal human rights. How the UN itself act in case of Tibet and Uighur?

Or are you telling you can't respect other belief that promoting peace and talk? The majority of female in Iran also agreed in government's laws as they think that's the best for them. Your source do not represent all of women in Iran. Well, I can understand that as you don't have any intention to try to understand us, after all, same like those evil nations. As you blindly support the side who only can occupying, looting and killing innocent people in developing countries, do you want be categorized as coward as the nations only bullying weak countries in middle-east?

I respected you as an intelligent being and moreover optimistic as a member of evolving society but I can't respect your view and your stance when the ones got your support and intelligence are the nations that have intention to suppress other nations to control the world and deceive people of the world that they're justice, in fact they are the ones who are evil for accused Iraq and Afghanistan having 'Biological weapon' and 'Weapon of Mass Destruction' for the reasons they attacked them. Same method from them to attack Iran this time.

If you simply can't agree of Iran's institution or their laws that based on religion, then you should studying them through their literature(Holy Book) or in discussion like this when you have passion and patient to do it. From our discussion, you hardly shown any intention to understand the laws, studying them and form trust to us. As you accusing our laws as injustice, true if you refer to your media. But not true if you study it deeper.

After all. "That's why you don't get it, because you don't have enough love" (Izumi Konata, 2007)

❀=✿

Now this is way of topic, we know Iran is not perfect as a country that represent all of its people. But Iran is better place than Tibet, Uighur, Myanmar, North Korea or any countries that live in totalitarian system and always violating human rights to eat and live peacefully.

Iran has been following IAEA regulations to have Nuclear Facility and Ahmadinejad told reporters that Iran had met IAEA requirements by informing it about the plant at least six months before it is slated to begin operating. Iran also allowed IAEA to inspect their nuclear facility. And other requirements IAEA had propose to Iran.

If you can't support your argument back about this fact, that related to the topic, then you shouldn't divert the topic to Iranian government or religion. That's not how supposed to be an Extended Discussion talk supposed to be.

Moreover, insulting other religion that you don't have enough understanding of it. That's not how people who has intention to share on knowledge should behave. If you can't respect others religion, then you can't form trust, love and deliver peace onto this world that would bring happiness into all all kind of people on the world.

❀=✿

Although, i have to admit Iranian President has total defeat against American President in their :
Battle in Speech

Do you know why I refuse to even look at the so called "Holy Book"? When the book itself got nothing to do with how Iran became a nation under totalitarian democracy through obstructing human rights and with media blockade. Because that's not how Muslims conduct themselves in developed countries. And that Canadian Muslim sounds like he's got more love for his fellow Islamic women, than the Iranian Guardian Council have for me with their totalitarian democracy. Not their faith.

It's not their Iranian faith that made the Iranian Guardian Council to obtain nuclear technology, they made that clear. So it's you who failed to see that ultimately it's not their Islamic laws nor their NPT agreement that's causing the Iranians to obtain nuclear technology. While a few simple modifications on the Iranians' currently available domestic technology, can build an EMP device based on HANE maneuver. That's capable of rendering all electronics useless on a global scale.

So let's backtrack the current Iranian events in order to establish a precedent; who recently conducted an electronic countermeasure that's not of military objective? The answer: Iran. For what purpose did that act served? The answer: to block international online journalism coverage on Iran during an Iranian political election. What happened after the Iranian political election? The answer: the hard-line Iranian conservatives won the political election and came to power for the second time. How did it happened? The answer: totalitarian democracy through obstructing human rights and with media blockade ever since 1979. And now they can do it all over again, only the next time it can very well be with a HANE maneuver. When the Iranian president himself simply said to the nations of the world during the UN General Assembly, that the world just can't be what it is now. And what is the world that's not under totalitarian democracy but rather, heading towards globalization by uniting the people through technology?

My optimistic mind can allow me to see possibility, and that's probably why you liked me as a person. However, I do not like totalitarian democracy for what it is. And as long as you keep forcing totalitarian democracy under the pretense of your religion to me, I'll fight back.

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.