First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Iran’s Nuclear Ambition
Posted 10/2/09

drizza wrote:

Ahmadenijad outmatches any western propaganda media outlet that interviews him with great answers towards questions and great counter questions which shows our hypocrisy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIc2fhDYG78&feature=channel


dude i do respect you and your religion but that does not mean you have to follow Ahmadenijad just because he is the president of Iran. It doesn't even matter if he is president or not it's the high priest or well i really can not spell it out correctly that are in charge and use him as cover to make the important decisions. I tend not tread in the middle eastern topics just due to fact it is so messed up over there and matter what our views are here Islam is always the eaiset to blame which is wrong. One a side note, it's not just the CIA or intelligence here in America, it's also from France and the UK as well.
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 10/2/09

DomFortress wrote:

As an amateur social scientist and a passionate philosopher in training, I beg to differ.


I can assure you, there's something deeply troubling a person who felt and believed that he must help others, but thought and did differently when it came to those who were closest to him.

The real problem is there are those who keep repeating past mistakes, that's now being proven as acts of cruelty with social science. But they refuse to change because those were their religions, traditions, and/or laws. When the fact is they're just systems based on ideologies that don't improve human living conditions, once again proven with the help of social science.

The current Iranian president can talk all he wants, but it doesn't matter what he's got to say for himself. When he's a puppet who only does his spiritual leaders' bidding, while what they said and did with their nuclear program don't change the fact that they're a religious group that practice acts of cruelty as part of their tradition. Because even power plant grade plutonium can be used to build nuclear weapons: http://scitizen.com/screens/blogPage/viewBlog/sw_viewBlog.php?idTheme=14&idContribution=2370

In other words, as soon as a nation like Iran with power plant grade plutonium can launch tactical missiles, they have the potential to obtain nuclear weapons. But insofar, even a request for negotiation seems to be out of the question for Iran:

After he met Netanyahu, Obama declared a readiness to seek deeper international sanctions against Iran if it shunned U.S. attempts to open negotiations on its nuclear program. The president said he expected a positive response to his outreach for opening a dialogue with Iran by the end of the year. So far, the Obama administration has received a mixed response from Ahmadinejad.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/20/official-confirms-irans-missile-launch/


How can you say a nation like North Korea are being targeted and threaten, when they've bee receiving aids from human rights groups all over the world? But still doing poorly despise their nuclear weapon(not power) capability: http://www.amnestyusa.org/all-countries/north-korea/more-information-on-north-korea/page.do?id=1011313

Therefore I ask, do you think the the current US president with his diplomacy is such heartless man? When his oppositions are being supported by a bunch of people with "childish statements". In fact, I don't think what President Obama thought and did were childish at all, even though he still has to appeal to the US citizens who are acting childishly.

And finally, as an amateur social scientist, my advice to you is to start thinking about the causes-and-effects, and not just focusing on the results. Otherwise you're going to ran-out of "skeletons in their cabinet", before you can even think of ways to solve problems. Because all you can think of is building a cabinet called "respecting" another nation's laws, religions, and their ways of life according to the "evilness within human's heart." When you ended up respecting an institution of evil at work.


lol, now we're even questioning about the creator itself. Well, the fact he suffered autist might taken to account for his way of thinking and understanding. Nevertheless, he was great man for invented many invention that could bring humanity to light of science despite his illness.

What kind of good change for the people of Iranian whereas the majority are muslim, therefore the laws are based on Islamic laws. Not the democracy which causing destruction in Pakistan, Afghanistan (Death of Benazir Bhutto and opposition, Taliban.) Do not improve human living conditions? That's not determined only by laws, there are several factors whether the systems of government and its people are really doing their jobs. After all, Democracy isn’t a good thing…it’s just tyranny of the majority. While the minority can only silent when the majority pass the irresponsible regulation or decision not for the sake's of people but for Wall Street.

Again, you're not even understand how the Islamic laws work. But I won't go that far. Because if the people of country are already chosen that path for its society that's their way to run the country. If they even can't believe the system, they can't live with it. (Like democracy that being forced to certain countries and the results is everyday bombing).


Most Western analysts believe Iran does not yet have the technology to produce nuclear weapons, including warheads for long-range missiles. The U.S. released an intelligence report about 18 months ago that said Iran abandoned a secret nuclear weapons program in 2003 under international pressure and has not restarted it.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/20/official-confirms-irans-missile-launch/

It's all baseless accusation after all.

Many 3rd world countries around the world are also receiving world aid as well. But does that means would help the life conditions for its people? Take example to Palestinian people. Everyday just like chaos, they've been isolated from outside world and having miserable life for decades. Same goes for North Korean, even they already received the aid.. but could they improve their economy and increasing life condition when the world put heavy sanctions and blockade.
What the world have to do is trust them to cooperate and having talk again and again. Not merely treated them as evil just because they're striving to live when they even can't see any allies country in the world anymore. Humans don't like to be alone. Therefore, the accusation based on hate would kill that trust. (Referring to Iran)

I didn't said Obama is such a heartless man. After all, he is from democrat, same party that made Bill Clinton being trusted by Kim-Jong for his approach towards North korea. And Kim-Jong and him made good relationship to each other. Made innocent lives being released because of that 'trust' Clinton built.
US diplomacy are not decided by one side. In parliament there are 3 sides, Liberal, Democrat and Independence, therefore some are heartless and childish that always love to make trouble and hardly form trust to countries like Iran. That's how democracy fail when the dark side are in majority while the light are minority. Just take a look at Ross, A former U.S. Middle East envoy, report:


"Everywhere you look in the Middle East today, Iran is threatening U.S. interests and the political order."

"It's not too late to stop Iran from getting the bomb. Tehran clearly wants nukes for both defensive and offensive purposes."

"Iran has continued to pursue nuclear weapons because the Bush administration hasn't applied enough pressure—or offered Iran enough rewards for reversing course."

"The way to achieve such pressure is to focus less on the United Nations and more on getting the Europeans, Japanese, Chinese and Saudis to cooperate. The more Washington shows it's willing to engage Iran directly, the more these other parties, will feel comfortable ratcheting up the pressure. Europeans have also complained that if they reduce their business with Iran, the Chinese will pick up the slack. But having the Chinese onboard will allay that fear."


http://www.newsweek.com/id/171256


Even the Middle-East Envoy had thought that Iran has nuclear weapon from begin with, therefore could they offer to talk when they demanding Iran's cooperation when it's already been fulfilled with the International Atomic Energy Agency.

"As I've said before, we support Iran's right to peaceful nuclear power," Mr. Obama added. He said for Iran to transfer low-enriched uranium to a third country for fuel fabrication "would be a step towards building confidence that Iran's program is in fact peaceful."

"Going forward, we expect to see swift action," he said. "We're committed to serious and meaningful engagement, but we're not interested in talking for the sake of talking."

"If Iran does not take steps in the near future to live up to its obligations, then the United States will not continue to negotiate indefinitely, and we are prepared to move towards increased pressure," he continued.


http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/10/01/politics/politicalhotsheet/entry5356467.shtml


Of course, I'm trying to repeat again and again countless tragedies because of their childish statement. We learn from history to not repeating such actions and increasing our skeletons in our cabinet. What do you think of the effect that would caused by those super power evil nations if they can't form trust?

The solution is to respecting other people, and not based on bias and prejudice because of self-interest. Therefore, the Trust that lies in every human beings could solve it. What I see in this matter are just accusations because they can't and do not want to understand this country that has right to have nuclear energy.

You could say it's Institutaion of Evil because you haven't dig the system itself. They implemented the laws not for group or mere human's interest but for the whole society of humanity. If you have any questions regarding this laws, I'd love to discuss it. Even though, I am a beginner of this, lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia

4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 10/2/09 , edited 10/2/09

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


drizza wrote:

Ahmadenijad outmatches any western propaganda media outlet that interviews him with great answers towards questions and great counter questions which shows our hypocrisy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIc2fhDYG78&feature=channel


dude i do respect you and your religion but that does not mean you have to follow Ahmadenijad just because he is the president of Iran. It doesn't even matter if he is president or not it's the high priest or well i really can not spell it out correctly that are in charge and use him as cover to make the important decisions. I tend not tread in the middle eastern topics just due to fact it is so messed up over there and matter what our views are here Islam is always the eaiset to blame which is wrong. One a side note, it's not just the CIA or intelligence here in America, it's also from France and the UK as well.


Well I havent bought my religion up at all but thanks for respecting it though. I just see no evidance of nukes but a bunch of ad hominem attacks on the guy. Look what we did to Saddam he was evil you know the whole story so they attacked his character and just said he had WMD with no proof. Come to find out he never had any. Same with Iran have you seen any hard facts (proof from IEIA someone who seen a weapon being formed) of a nuclear bomb built yet or just fear mongering? What do you mean our CIA because they didnt find any weapons either. Now please clarify what you mean by following him I merely watch these interviews to see whats so scary about the guy, his reasons for denying the holocaust, and how he answers questions about his nuclear energy program. Like any other American if he is suppose[/b] to be my enemy and another hitler you want to see what he got to say.

I am trying to find out the proof like this guy.

Where's the Proof?



I need to get this preception out of many people on the forums who think all my statements is based off my religion. While in fact I get educated on this issue by non muslims, quote non muslims who can see the through the bull that is being thrown at us. Nothing to do with religion my friend and hope to see you on Halo ODST.

Also I would like to add I watch a lot of CNN, Fox even though they are both bias and you hear pretty much the same thing from both sides it is good to see when they rarely interview someone with a different view of the status quo then you can see all the bias and hypocrisy come which makes it a entertaining watch.
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 10/2/09

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


drizza wrote:

Ahmadenijad outmatches any western propaganda media outlet that interviews him with great answers towards questions and great counter questions which shows our hypocrisy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIc2fhDYG78&feature=channel


dude i do respect you and your religion but that does not mean you have to follow Ahmadenijad just because he is the president of Iran. It doesn't even matter if he is president or not it's the high priest or well i really can not spell it out correctly that are in charge and use him as cover to make the important decisions.

I tend not tread in the middle eastern topics just due to fact it is so messed up over there and matter what our views are here Islam is always the eaiset to blame which is wrong. One a side note, it's not just the CIA or intelligence here in America, it's also from France and the UK as well.


Yeah, just who is he? We're not following him or anything just because he is a President or have high position in any luxury office.
It because he speaks the truth and his bravery is amazed leaders of many countries to oppose tyranny that trying to control the world.
If you haven't listened to his interview in New York, you should listen of what he said at least once. That is ,if you haven't being propagandized and holds prejudice to him.
Scientist Moderator
digs 
38050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/09 , edited 10/3/09
The problem is that Ahmedinejad does not speak the truth. American news outlets aren't filled with propaganda, but rather selective reporting to appease and support a political agenda (liberal or conservative). Fox news is more conservative, while CNN, MSNBC, NBC, and ABC are more liberal. Ahmedinejad lies, he denies the holocaust (which is proven fact) and believes that he was appointed by Allah to bring about the Jewish genocide that will bring about the end of the non Muslim world (He believes the 12th Imam will come out of a well in Iran and lead the revolt against "infidels" and make the world solely Muslim). The truth is that he is crazy, and also that he used to be a Jew. http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1254393087547&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull. Some of his intense racism may be his way of trying to hide his Jewish heritage. I would urge you to listen to what Prime Minister Netanyahu said in New York, his speech is truth. You can watch it here (it is in 4 parts) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44HkjBDQz_k

P.S. I mean no offense towards anyone and I acknowledge that not all Muslims believe as Ahmedinejad does and that his actions do not represent the entirety of the Islamic faith.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 10/3/09 , edited 10/3/09
I listened to Netanyahu speech and stopped at part 1 because I found it laughable. How can someone like he come and preach about human rights with a straight face? A country who doesn't follow any international law, a country who has more UN violations then every country combine, a country who has many human rights violation going to talk about human rights everyone should be laughing at this hypocrite. He holds no credibility at all because as long as he keeps treating the Palestinians like animals keeping them caged in feeding them only when he feels they need to be fed he cant speak anything to me about peace or threats against this world.

I am really getting sick and tried of hearing about WW2 and the holocaust being the fore front of it. Yes the holocaust was indeed evil and it did happen but stop trying to gain sympathy from it to continue your terrorist activities please. Many other people died it was only jewish people. This is the main problem here Israel thinks they can keep this sad story up to maintain their evil. Instead they are making money off the holocaust and basically using the innocent lives of the jews who were killed to gain political grounds. How evil and inhuman is that? Are you going to keep being fooled that another holocaust will occur and if so who? Irans president please show me proof other then him denying the holocaust? Show me how many jews he rounds up and murders, puts them in concentration camps. Show me what countries who occupies, starves, drops bombs thats so devastating it feels like your in an earthquake on innocent civilians?

These people imposed themselves on a country who did nothing to you after WW2. They lived peacefully until you come steal their lands, ethnically cleansing them and now have then living their lives in hell for 60 years for something they didnt do. This is what Irans president been saying about the holocaust "What did it have to do with the Palestinians why do they have to suffer as a result of it?"

How dare he say he speaks on behalf of all Jews and decent people everywhere have you no shame? What the hell are you talking about when your country threw a grenade at a politician who protested against you for the lebanon war. Many Israeli Jews and American Jews see what your country is doing is wrong, inhuman, and barbaric and non Jews. So please dont speak for anyone but your racist zionist regime and the evil people who follow you.

Last but not lease here Israel goes again trying to make Iran a world problem not only their problem. This purpose was to get the Americans to hop on board with him about Iran and have everyone support his unjust, no proof about Iran building weapons. I am sick and tired of these sympathic lies man and I am so use to seeing them it is extremely easy to just cut right through it. It is not only muslims it is non muslims who can see the bull also that Israel plays.

I am sorry but his whole speech was a damn joke. All I was waiting on was Netanyahu to say, " Haha you all just got Punk'd did you guys really think I was serious when I spoke about human rights."
Scientist Moderator
digs 
38050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/09 , edited 10/3/09

drizza wrote:

I listened to Netanyahu speech and stopped at part 1 because I found it laughable. How can someone like he come and preach about human rights with a straight face? A country who doesn't follow any international law, a country who has more UN violations then every country combine, a country who has many human rights violation going to talk about human rights everyone should be laughing at this hypocrite. He holds no credibility at all because as long as he keeps treating the Palestinians like animals keeping them caged in feeding them only when he feels they need to be fed he cant speak anything to me about peace or threats against this world.

I am really getting sick and tried of hearing about WW2 and the holocaust being the fore front of it. Yes the holocaust was indeed evil and it did happen but stop trying to gain sympathy from it to continue your terrorist activities please. Many other people died it was only jewish people. This is the main problem here Israel thinks they can keep this sad story up to maintain their evil. Instead they are making money off the holocaust and basically using the innocent lives of the jews who were killed to gain political grounds. How evil and inhuman is that? Are you going to keep being fooled that another holocaust will occur and if so who? Irans president please show me proof other then him denying the holocaust? Show me how many jews he rounds up and murders, puts them in concentration camps. Show me what countries who occupies, starves, drops bombs thats so devastating it feels like your in an earthquake on innocent civilians?

These people imposed themselves on a country who did nothing to you after WW2. They lived peacefully until you come steal their lands, ethnically cleansing them and now have then living their lives in hell for 60 years for something they didnt do. This is what Irans president been saying about the holocaust "What did it have to do with the Palestinians why do they have to suffer as a result of it?"

How dare he say he speaks on behalf of all Jews and decent people everywhere have you no shame? What the hell are you talking about when your country threw a grenade at a politician who protested against you for the lebanon war. Many Israeli Jews and American Jews see what your country is doing is wrong, inhuman, and barbaric and non Jews. So please dont speak for anyone but your racist zionist regime and the evil people who follow you.

Last but not lease here Israel goes again trying to make Iran a world problem not only their problem. This purpose was to get the Americans to hop on board with him about Iran and have everyone support his unjust, no proof about Iran building weapons. I am sick and tired of these sympathic lies man and I am so use to seeing them it is extremely easy to just cut right through it. It is not only muslims it is non muslims who can see the bull also that Israel plays.

I am sorry but his whole speech was a damn joke.


You should have watched the rest, regardless of what your views are regarding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict you should still hear what he has to say. Besides, Palestine is at fault. Israel conducted one of the most humane military offenses in history and warned civilians of incoming strikes. They had to attack Gaza because repeatedly Hamas was firing rockets into civilian Israel. Any nation would have done the same, they had to protect innocent lives. The UN is biased against Israel and it is shown by the security council. Why does Ahmedinejad have the right to talk about human rights when in his own country they shoot down anyone who opposes the president and blocks the world's press from seeing the truth? Iran executes children, represses women, and gives restrained rights to people who aren't Muslims. Again, why does Iran have the moral authority to condemn Israel for human rights? Netanyahu talked about the holocoust to prove that it happened, in direct response to Ahmedinejad saying that it was a Jewish conspiracy and that it never happened. The world should be ashamed for allowing Iran to spew anti-semitism (not for opposing Israel, but for their anti-Jewish racism and genocidal ambitions). Israel isn't an evil country, and I would encourage you to see the whole speech regardless what your view of Israel is, it contains truth.

The UN was the one who voted to create Israel, the Arab nations opposed that and tried to destroy Israel shortly after it was created on the most important Jewish holiday (Yom Kippur). Israel didn't impose themselves on the region, the Brits and the UN were the ones that put them there. Regardless, there had always been a Jewish presence in the land known as Israel and Palestine. The Iranian president says that the holoucost never happened, that Jews made it up to excuse some sort of Palestinian genocide (which is not even happening). Ahmedinejad used to be Jewish anyway, I believe some of his racism is an attempt to hide this (see the link I put in my previous post). Israel is not a racist Zionist regime. Israel has a roughly 16% Arab population that recieves equal rights with everyone else, in fact many of those Arabs live off of Israeli welfare. Israel is a democracy, and they even have political parties that support the destruction of Israel. How can Israel be racist? All they want is to live in peace where they are, something the Arabs won't allow because of their racism towards the Jews. The barbarians are the terrorists (as Netanyahu said). They repress religious freedom, womens' rights, the rights of homosexuals (in the fact that they kill them), and even the rights of Muslims that don't support their twisted form of the religion (most violence is geared towards Muslims who disagree anyways). This form of Islamic extremism must be exterminated as it poses a threat to everyone that isn't an Islamic terrorist themselves. The world is being soft on Iran, and I fear that this will breed another Hitler. The world was soft on Germany, they wanted to appease Hitler, and before they knew it WW2 happened. We need to stop this now before another war ensues.

Iran is a world problem. Literally, Ahemedinejad is a nut case. His personal beliefs are that Allah set him up in Iran so that he can exterminate the Jews in order to bring about the 12 Imam who will lead the terrorist Muslims into a revolt against the world that will result in the death of all who oppose them. He is literally bent on a theocratic world domination. The world needs to act now to stop this. For goodness sake we can look back a few weeks into the past and see how the Iranians treated people who protested Ahmedinejad! They were shot and killed, imprisoned, and tortured all for their political opposition against a terrorist. The world has no shame, it supports terrorism and condemns justice... I fear that the end is near.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 10/3/09


Well Digs this can readily turn into an Israel/Palestine debate so I am going to stop right here. Back on topic the I believe it is unfair to place more sanctions on Iran based on accusations with no proof. Until there is hard proof that cant be refuted this is unfair that is all.
Posted 10/3/09

drizza wrote:

Ahmadenijad outmatches any western propaganda media outlet that interviews him with great answers towards questions and great counter questions which shows our hypocrisy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIc2fhDYG78&feature=channel
You called playing dumb, being vague, acting incompetent, all the while asking the wrong question because the rest of today's developed nations with nuclear weapons stockpiles do not partake acts of cruelty, as "great answers towards questions and great counter questions which shows our hypocrisy"?
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 10/3/09 , edited 10/3/09

digs wrote:

You should have watched the rest, regardless of what your views are regarding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict you should still hear what he has to say. Besides, Palestine is at fault. Israel conducted one of the most humane military offenses in history and warned civilians of incoming strikes. They had to attack Gaza because repeatedly Hamas was firing rockets into civilian Israel. Any nation would have done the same, they had to protect innocent lives.


How about the fact Israel used phosphorus when they bombed Palestinian civilians? http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article5519433.ece http://www.world-crisis.com/news/838_0_1_0_C/
Warned that they will be killed? Even though they know, Palestinian doesn't have place to go because Israel bombed all places in Gaza.


digs wrote:
The UN is biased against Israel and it is shown by the security council. Why does Ahmedinejad have the right to talk about human rights when in his own country they shoot down anyone who opposes the president and blocks the world's press from seeing the truth? Iran executes children, represses women, and gives restrained rights to people who aren't Muslims.


Because what Israel doing is more barbaric. Strange enough, the world haven't put any sanctions to this nation who possess Nuclear Weapon that haven't sign the treaty and do not let inspector to go to their nuclear site.
Why? for political's interest? Not for justice of weak people? I know the world is not round by truth but by greed


digs wrote:

Again, why does Iran have the moral authority to condemn Israel for human rights? Netanyahu talked about the holocoust to prove that it happened, in direct response to Ahmedinejad saying that it was a Jewish conspiracy and that it never happened. The world should be ashamed for allowing Iran to spew anti-semitism (not for opposing Israel, but for their anti-Jewish racism and genocidal ambitions). Israel isn't an evil country, and I would encourage you to see the whole speech regardless what your view of Israel is, it contains truth.


Why does Israel have right to form truce to Palestine authority when they do not stop build settlements?

And it's not anti-semitism, it's anti zionist. You do know, in Iran there are Jews. Jews in Iran also have representative in their parliament.
Same goes to Arab in Israel, Arab in Israel also have representative in parliament. Knowing this fact, I see hope for both reconciliation for both religion. But the only obstacle is Zionist that destroy everything, not Jews.


digs wrote:

The UN was the one who voted to create Israel, the Arab nations opposed that and tried to destroy Israel shortly after it was created on the most important Jewish holiday (Yom Kippur). Israel didn't impose themselves on the region, the Brits and the UN were the ones that put them there. Regardless, there had always been a Jewish presence in the land known as Israel and Palestine. The Iranian president says that the holoucost never happened, that Jews made it up to excuse some sort of Palestinian genocide (which is not even happening).


Oh, never happened?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wZ5pBPZiPU Palestinian family killed by Israel soldier including women and children (gore)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjEd4hJNVCE Israeli Soldiers using Palestinians as Human Shields



Ahmedinejad used to be Jewish anyway, I believe some of his racism is an attempt to hide this (see the link I put in my previous post). Israel is not a racist Zionist regime. Israel has a roughly 16% Arab population that recieves equal rights with everyone else, in fact many of those Arabs live off of Israeli welfare. Israel is a democracy, and they even have political parties that support the destruction of Israel. How can Israel be racist? All they want is to live in peace where they are, something the Arabs won't allow because of their racism towards the Jews.


That's great isn't it? He used to be Jews, therefore he doesn't hate Jews. He hate Zionist. That's when Israel put Jews mask and make all Jews having bad name in Muslim's world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dSHl3C9kgY The real Jews in New York protests agaisnt Israel occupation and support Palestine


digs wrote:

The barbarians are the terrorists (as Netanyahu said). They repress religious freedom, womens' rights, the rights of homosexuals (in the fact that they kill them), and even the rights of Muslims that don't support their twisted form of the religion (most violence is geared towards Muslims who disagree anyways). This form of Islamic extremism must be exterminated as it poses a threat to everyone that isn't an Islamic terrorist themselves. The world is being soft on Iran, and I fear that this will breed another Hitler. The world was soft on Germany, they wanted to appease Hitler, and before they knew it WW2 happened. We need to stop this now before another war ensues.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yERgAekr50
How Israel soldier works in field. Shooting protester. This is how Zionist works...


digs wrote:

Iran is a world problem. Literally, Ahemedinejad is a nut case. His personal beliefs are that Allah set him up in Iran so that he can exterminate the Jews in order to bring about the 12 Imam who will lead the terrorist Muslims into a revolt against the world that will result in the death of all who oppose them. He is literally bent on a theocratic world domination. The world needs to act now to stop this. For goodness sake we can look back a few weeks into the past and see how the Iranians treated people who protested Ahmedinejad! They were shot and killed, imprisoned, and tortured all for their political opposition against a terrorist. The world has no shame, it supports terrorism and condemns justice... I fear that the end is near.


So far he is on the right side. If he, later on, says he is a prophet or something that different of what Islam teach Muslim. Then He have to be prepared to be judged. After all we're not being biased, prejudiced, being ignorant or brainwashed.

I don't know what possess you that you could say that. You're literally take of what American media displayed on your tv screen. Maybe you can talk intelligently and being neutral when discuss about this matter after seeing this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYuWOi56Wq0 < Jews in Israel insult Jesus and being arrogant.

Also, this all off topic. You should post in this thread.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-377801/the-nation-of-israel-and-palestine/?pg=19
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 10/3/09 , edited 10/3/09

DomFortress wrote:


drizza wrote:

Ahmadenijad outmatches any western propaganda media outlet that interviews him with great answers towards questions and great counter questions which shows our hypocrisy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIc2fhDYG78&feature=channel
You called playing dumb, being vague, acting incompetent, all the while asking the wrong question because the rest of today's developed nations with nuclear weapons stockpiles do not partake acts of cruelty, as "great answers towards questions and great counter questions which shows our hypocrisy"?


According to your opinion. I really dont see how he played dumb at all. Dunno maybe the questions were those you dont like to hear. I guess you really dont understand what I am saying do you? When they ask about Irans protest and his treatment of the people who then answers but asks about the Pittsburgh protest in which police beat, used sound blasts, tear gas, and arrested people. The problem is when we see it overseas in a different country it is, "OMG how can they do that?" But when it happens hear in America it is normal. Thats just one of the examples I am talking about. Also we preach about peace and democracy yet we support a country who illegally occupies another country and continues to steal their land without obeying any international law. But hey I guess if we do it is perfectly fine.
Posted 10/3/09

Ryutai-Desk wrote:
You could say it's Institutaion of Evil because you haven't dig the system itself. They implemented the laws not for group or mere human's interest but for the whole society of humanity. If you have any questions regarding this laws, I'd love to discuss it. Even though, I am a beginner of this, lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia

Well you're in luck, because in social science, any literature is to be considered as a form of institution. When a nation's written laws is but a teaching tool about lifestyles and values that are to be respected in that nation.

That being said, the real question is just what are the Iranian lifestyles and values? And just how they relate to today's human rights and freedoms, in accordance to the Islamic religious law of Sharia? For that, I present you HUMAN RIGHTS & ISLAM: The Divine and the Mundane in Human Rights Law by Dr. A. E. Souaiaia, the professor of Islamic Studies at the University of Iowa: http://huquq.com/rights/archvs/hrANDislam/HumanRightsAndIslam.htm

Remember that my whole phrase was "an institution of evil at work." So my question is this: just what kind of evil is at work in Iran? That can twist a seemingly peaceful and humanitarian Islamic religious law of Sharia. Into something that respects the lifestyles of different political opinions and religions, of women and children, with values in actions of cruelty such as executions, repressions, antisemitism, and limited human rights and freedoms?
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 10/3/09

DomFortress wrote:

Well you're in luck, because in social science, any literature is to be considered as a form of institution. When a nation's written laws is but a teaching tool about lifestyles and values that are to be respected in that nation.

That being said, the real question is just what are the Iranian lifestyles and values? And just how they relate to today's human rights and freedoms, in accordance to the Islamic religious law of Sharia? For that, I present you HUMAN RIGHTS & ISLAM: The Divine and the Mundane in Human Rights Law by Dr. A. E. Souaiaia, the professor of Islamic Studies at the University of Iowa: http://huquq.com/rights/archvs/hrANDislam/HumanRightsAndIslam.htm

Remember that my whole phrase was "an institution of evil at work." So my question is this: just what kind of evil is at work in Iran? That can twist a seemingly peaceful and humanitarian Islamic religious law of Sharia. Into something that respects the lifestyles of different political opinions and religions, of women and children, with values in actions of cruelty such as executions, repressions, antisemitism, and limited human rights and freedoms?


"Have you been in Iran?"
The same question Iranian President asked to Larry King in US.

Do you really know what kind of society does Iran have? It's not as same as China who possess Nuclear weapon and the country which has conflict everywhere and asking for independence.

Yes, is there any?
If you found any, then they have different values and lifestyles. You said it is evil, but does that applied to Iranian people?

Democracy is the best.
But does that applied to Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan?

Human's mind ans their mindset are different. When you said they are evil, they mean it as justice.
After all, when we pleased all human's wants. It's endless, as human beings are Greedy, Prideful, Gluttonous, Lust, Jealous, Wrathful and Lazy. Therefore, the laws shouldn't be made by humans. Therefore, there is Laws of God to control humanity that has been sickening over century. If you can't accept them, that is your egoism.
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 10/3/09

drizza wrote:

According to your opinion. I really dont see how he played dumb at all. Dunno maybe the questions were those you dont like to hear. I guess you really dont understand what I am saying do you? When they ask about Irans protest and his treatment of the people who then answers but asks about the Pittsburgh protest in which police beat, used sound blasts, tear gas, and arrested people.

The problem is when we see it overseas in a different country it is, "OMG how can they do that?" But when it happens hear in America it is normal. Thats just one of the examples I am talking about. Also we preach about peace and democracy yet we support a country who illegally occupies another country and continues to steal their land without obeying any international law. But hey I guess if we do it is perfectly fine.


Oh, that was really happened in Pittsburgh? O_O. I didn't know that.

But what you said is true. People see this in different way when it's actually same event across the world. Sadly, when a nation or person holds so much power, they always tend to abuse that power. Oh, human....
Posted 10/4/09

Ryutai-Desk wrote:

DomFortress wrote:
Well you're in luck, because in social science, any literature is to be considered as a form of institution. When a nation's written laws is but a teaching tool about lifestyles and values that are to be respected in that nation.

That being said, the real question is just what are the Iranian lifestyles and values? And just how they relate to today's human rights and freedoms, in accordance to the Islamic religious law of Sharia? For that, I present you HUMAN RIGHTS & ISLAM: The Divine and the Mundane in Human Rights Law by Dr. A. E. Souaiaia, the professor of Islamic Studies at the University of Iowa: http://huquq.com/rights/archvs/hrANDislam/HumanRightsAndIslam.htm

Remember that my whole phrase was "an institution of evil at work." So my question is this: just what kind of evil is at work in Iran? That can twist a seemingly peaceful and humanitarian Islamic religious law of Sharia. Into something that respects the lifestyles of different political opinions and religions, of women and children, with values in actions of cruelty such as executions, repressions, antisemitism, and limited human rights and freedoms?


"Have you been in Iran?"
The same question Iranian President asked to Larry King in US.

Do you really know what kind of society does Iran have? It's not as same as China who possess Nuclear weapon and the country which has conflict everywhere and asking for independence.

Yes, is there any?
If you found any, then they have different values and lifestyles. You said it is evil, but does that applied to Iranian people?

Democracy is the best.
But does that applied to Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan?

Human's mind ans their mindset are different. When you said they are evil, they mean it as justice.
After all, when we pleased all human's wants. It's endless, as human beings are Greedy, Prideful, Gluttonous, Lust, Jealous, Wrathful and Lazy. Therefore, the laws shouldn't be made by humans. Therefore, there is Laws of God to control humanity that has been sickening over century. If you can't accept them, that is your egoism.

And yet it's the same humans who's preaching their "Laws of God" in Iran, when they twisted those laws using their greediness, pride, gluttonous, lust, jealousy, wrath, and laziness in their collective mindsets of majority. And unleashed acts of cruelty upon those that are simply different than them.

What constitutes to be wrong for simply being different in an Iranian society? That should justify minority groups and political oppositions, women and children, and homosexuals, with acts of cruelty under the "seemingly peaceful and humanitarian Islamic religious law of Sharia". Until I get my answer, those Iranian supreme leaders will just have to deal with my brand of egoism; my individuality that makes me think differently than them.

Or do you think that those people liked to be treated with cruelty? Because that makes them happy and content for being different, not ego.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.