First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Iran’s Nuclear Ambition
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 10/4/09 , edited 10/4/09

DomFortress wrote:


Ryutai-Desk wrote:

"Have you been in Iran?"
The same question Iranian President asked to Larry King in US.

Do you really know what kind of society does Iran have? It's not as same as China who possess Nuclear weapon and the country which has conflict everywhere and asking for independence.

Yes, is there any?
If you found any, then they have different values and lifestyles. You said it is evil, but does that applied to Iranian people?

Democracy is the best.
But does that applied to Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan?

Human's mind ans their mindset are different. When you said they are evil, they mean it as justice.
After all, when we pleased all human's wants. It's endless, as human beings are Greedy, Prideful, Gluttonous, Lust, Jealous, Wrathful and Lazy. Therefore, the laws shouldn't be made by humans. Therefore, there is Laws of God to control humanity that has been sickening over century. If you can't accept them, that is your egoism.


And yet it's the same humans who's preaching their "Laws of God" in Iran, when they twisted those laws using their greediness, pride, gluttonous, lust, jealousy, wrath, and laziness in their collective mindsets of majority. And unleashed acts of cruelty upon those that are simply different than them.

What constitutes to be wrong for simply being different in an Iranian society? That should justify minority groups and political oppositions, women and children, and homosexuals, with acts of cruelty under the "seemingly peaceful and humanitarian Islamic religious law of Sharia". Until I get my answer, those Iranian supreme leaders will just have to deal with my brand of egoism; my individuality that makes me think differently than them.

Or do you think that those people liked to be treated with cruelty? Because that makes them happy and content for being different, not ego.


What kind of laws you meant? Care to elaborate?
From what I see, the majority of Iranian accept those laws because that's what they believe. The laws that will control their act of cruelty and irresponsible freedom.

Have you actually read deeper about this Sharia Laws? Do you even read the link you posted yourself?
Many people, some are priest or higher-ups in their religion, were converted to Islam when they read deeper to this religion through Holy Qur'an. Because they are willing to learn and wanted to know what kind of religion that always been associated with terror and evil by western media. You should read Holy Qur'an too, f I could suggest.

That's it your ego and individuality prevent it to reach the truth of Iran and international laws, not to mention when it comes to laws that totally different from your environment from kid. Not to mention that ego of human beings always lead t destruction to others when we look into the past, present and might be the future. (Getting fuel from Iraq and Afghanistan, that's nice example of an ego from super power nation)

But if you want direct answer of those evil laws, you could ask me and other Muslim in this forum.

Those laws might be cruel from human's point of view, that's why it could suppress the unlimited desires from one individual.

But if you want direct answer of those evil laws, you could ask me and other Muslim in this forum.
Those laws might be cruel from human's point of view, that's why it could suppress the unlimited desires from one individual.

However, just because they have different laws, does that mean they can't get Nuclear Energy? Compared to China they looks peaceful, not a country that the their west, south and north wanted to gain independence. Compared to Israel, they do not make a whole nations live in miserable conditions, not to mention many women and children were killed there. Compared to US, they do not invading and looting other nations because of childish statement and making those nations miserable until now.

So what kind cruelty you want to ask from this country called Islamic Republic of Iran?

Posted 10/4/09 , edited 10/4/09

Ryutai-Desk wrote:
So what kind cruelty you want to ask from this country called Islamic Republic of Iran?

That while I'm simply different than the rest of them, because I don't see killing those that are simply being different than them in their laws. Will that get me killed because I just simply want them to be consistent with their institution and change that part of their laws, so that at least I'll know why I should be killed by their laws because I'm different? That will bring me such relief knowing that I was born a child outside of their nation, and the only way for me to live to my adulthood is to convert myself as a Muslim.

But hey, I didn't grew up killing anyone in my life, while the only law I've broken in Canada was Jaywalking. And I paid the $25 fine on the spot. I never broke any traffic laws since then because I don't drive while I don't have a driver's license. I don't handle any religion when I only believe in ideas that spoken to my heart by those with tolerance in their hearts: http://www.beyondintractability.org/essay/tolerance/

So while my only desire is to live my life peacefully and happily in my nation of Canada without causing you Muslim any harm, why then I must allow Iranians to kill me according to their laws constitute me as someone different? When I have no intention to become a Muslim because I don't see the need for it.

By the way, I also came across a number of individuals who I consider them as friends, love ones, and family. Who also like to keep me as who I am and I to them. Should they be killed by the Iranian Muslims according to their laws, for associating themselves with me?

What will they do to us for being so different than them? When we don't need them nor their laws, for exactly what they're doing to themselves with their institution of intolerance.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

DomFortress wrote:


Ryutai-Desk wrote:
So what kind cruelty you want to ask from this country called Islamic Republic of Iran?

That while I'm simply different than the rest of them, because I don't see killing those that are simply being different than them in their laws. Will that get me killed because I just simply want them to be consistent with their institution and change that part of their laws, so that at least I'll know why I should be killed by their laws because I'm different? That will bring me such relief knowing that I was born a child outside of their nation, and the only way for me to live to my adulthood is to convert myself as a Muslim.

But hey, I didn't grew up killing anyone in my life, while the only law I've broken in Canada was Jaywalking. And I paid the $25 fine on the spot. I never broke any traffic laws since then because I don't drive while I don't have a driver's license. I don't handle any religion when I only believe in ideas that spoken to my heart by those with tolerance in their hearts: http://www.beyondintractability.org/essay/tolerance/

So while my only desire is to live my life peacefully and happily in my nation of Canada without causing you Muslim any harm, why then I must allow Iranians to kill me according to their laws constitute me as someone different? When I have no intention to become a Muslim because I don't see the need for it.

By the way, I also came across a number of individuals who I consider them as friends, love ones, and family. Who also like to keep me as who I am and I to them. Should they be killed by the Iranian Muslims according to their laws, for associating themselves with me?

What will they do to us for being so different than them? When we don't need them nor their laws, for exactly what they're doing to themselves with their institution of intolerance.


Dude there are jews living in Iran. What are you talking about converting to Islam for?
Posted 10/4/09

drizza wrote:
Dude there are jews living in Iran. What are you talking about converting to Islam for?

Then how are those Jews being treated in Iran? In accordance to the Iranian laws, that's causing their numbers to diminish from 100,000 in 1945, to roughly 25,000 as of 2004(http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/anti-semitism/iranjews.html): in isolation and confinement, and definitely not by their own choice: http://www.sephardicstudies.org/iran.html
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 10/4/09 , edited 10/4/09

DomFortress wrote:


drizza wrote:
Dude there are jews living in Iran. What are you talking about converting to Islam for?

Then how are those Jews being treated in Iran? In accordance to the Iranian laws, that's causing their numbers to diminish from 100,000 in 1945, to roughly 25,000 as of 2004(http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/anti-semitism/iranjews.html): in isolation and confinement, and definitely not by their own choice: http://www.sephardicstudies.org/iran.html


Before I go on are they diminishing from death or just leaving the country? Because he hates jews so much why not just kill them all in his country since everyone thinks he wishes destruction of all jews. Also your point here still doesnt point to so much as a hint of a nuclear weapon being developed just to kill all jews.

Jews in Iran Describe a Life of Freedom Despite Anti-Israel Actions by Tehran
http://www.csmonitor.com/durable/1998/02/03/intl/intl.3.html

A quote from one of your sources:

Arizel Levihim, 20, a prospective Hebrew teacher, said Judaism has fared better within the confines of Iran's strictly religious society. ''I believe it is good for women to keep their head covered. I think it is good to restrict relations between boys and girls,'' Levihim said. ''I agree with the ideals of the Islamic republic. These are Jewish values too."
http://www.sephardicstudies.org/iran.html

You see he isnt an anti-semite the problem is just because he denies the holocaust everyone judgement gets clouded and believes he hates all jews. When asked why he denies it have you even bothered to listen to his answer? It is the same but the usual answer is why does the Palestinians have to suffer as a result of the holocaust. Thats a legitamate concern in my own opinion as well. Also where people tend to get confused at is people equate criticizing Israel as criticizing all Jews. The same goes for zionism which he is a critic of and I am. I dont hate jews just hate zionist ideology. I am sure you dont hate muslims but I you hate their extremists who carry out terrorist activities right?

Did you know even know Iran outside Israel it is the second largest home for Jews outside of Israel? Why is that? This just comes back to my point because there are so many contradictions. You say in Iran you have to convert to Islam but I show you and many other sources show you there are jews who live in Iran, still practice their religion and are not being arrested/killed because of their religion. Then you say he hates all Jews once again being the only arab country outside of Israel to house so many Jews I mean come on these statements that are being made about Iran just like his weapons are flat and baseless can you see this?

Iran's proud but discreet Jews
Although Iran and Israel are bitter enemies, few know that Iran is home to the largest number of Jews anywhere in the Middle East outside Israel.

About 25,000 Jews live in Iran and most are determined to remain no matter what the pressures - as proud of their Iranian culture as of their Jewish roots.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5367892.stm

Edit: too many damn typos and probably still didnt catch them all.
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 10/4/09 , edited 10/4/09

DomFortress wrote:


drizza wrote:
Dude there are jews living in Iran. What are you talking about converting to Islam for?

Then how are those Jews being treated in Iran? In accordance to the Iranian laws, that's causing their numbers to diminish from 100,000 in 1945, to roughly 25,000 as of 2004(http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/anti-semitism/iranjews.html): in isolation and confinement, and definitely not by their own choice: http://www.sephardicstudies.org/iran.html


Do you even read your own sources? lol....

It is one of the many paradoxes of the Islamic Republic of Iran that this most virulent anti-Israeli country supports by far the largest Jewish population of any Muslim country.

Tehran has 11 functioning synagogues, many of them with Hebrew schools. It has two kosher restaurants, and a Jewish hospital, an old-age home and a cemetery. There is a Jewish representative in the Iranian parliament. There is a Jewish library with 20,000 titles, its reading room decorated with a photograph of the Ayatollah Khomeini.

Khomeini met with the Jewish community upon his return from exile in Paris and issued a ''fatwa'' decreeing that the Jews were to be protected. Similar edicts also protect Iran's tiny Christian minority.

Jewish women, like Muslim women, are required by law to keep their heads covered, although most eschew the chador for a simple scarf. But Jews, unlike Muslims, can keep small flasks of home-brewed wine or arrack to drink within the privacy of their homes - in theory, for religious purposes. Some Hebrew schools are coed, and men and women dance with each other at weddings, practices strictly forbidden for Muslims.

''Sometimes I think they are kinder to the Jews than they are to themselves. ... If we are gathered in a house, and the family is having a ceremony with wine or the music is playing too loud, if they find out we are Jews, they don't bother us so much,'' Eliyason said.

''Everywhere in the world there are people who don't like Jews. In England, they draw swastikas on Jewish graves. I don't think that Iran is more dangerous for Jews than other places.''


Jews 'part of Iran'
Still, Jewish leaders say their community has far stronger roots in Iran than other Middle East Jewish communities, which were virtually eradicated by massive immigration to Israel in the 1940s and 1950s

''We are different from the Jews of the diaspora. You see the name 'Persia' in the Old Testament almost as often as the name 'Israel.' The Iranian Jews are very much part of Iran,'' said Gad Naim, 60, who runs the old-age home in Tehran.

Although he is virulently anti-Israel in his public comments, Khatami was considered sympathetic to the Jews during his term as Iran's minister of culture and Islamic guidance. He paid a campaign visit to a social club for Jewish women in Tehran. ''We expect more freedom, an easier life, not just for Jews, for everybody,'' said Farangis Hassidim, an administrator of Tehran's Jewish hospital.

Arizel Levihim, 20, a prospective Hebrew teacher, said Judaism has fared better within the confines of Iran's strictly religious society. ''I believe it is good for women to keep their head covered. I think it is good to restrict relations between boys and girls,'' Levihim said. ''I agree with the ideals of the Islamic republic. These are Jewish values too."



10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

DomFortress wrote:


Ryutai-Desk wrote:
So what kind cruelty you want to ask from this country called Islamic Republic of Iran?


That while I'm simply different than the rest of them, because I don't see killing those that are simply being different than them in their laws. Will that get me killed because I just simply want them to be consistent with their institution and change that part of their laws, so that at least I'll know why I should be killed by their laws because I'm different? That will bring me such relief knowing that I was born a child outside of their nation, and the only way for me to live to my adulthood is to convert myself as a Muslim.

But hey, I didn't grew up killing anyone in my life, while the only law I've broken in Canada was Jaywalking. And I paid the $25 fine on the spot. I never broke any traffic laws since then because I don't drive while I don't have a driver's license. I don't handle any religion when I only believe in ideas that spoken to my heart by those with tolerance in their hearts: http://www.beyondintractability.org/essay/tolerance/

So while my only desire is to live my life peacefully and happily in my nation of Canada without causing you Muslim any harm, why then I must allow Iranians to kill me according to their laws constitute me as someone different? When I have no intention to become a Muslim because I don't see the need for it.

By the way, I also came across a number of individuals who I consider them as friends, love ones, and family. Who also like to keep me as who I am and I to them. Should they be killed by the Iranian Muslims according to their laws, for associating themselves with me?

What will they do to us for being so different than them? When we don't need them nor their laws, for exactly what they're doing to themselves with their institution of intolerance.


no, they value the different. And they value the peace upon another nations on the earth, as they always prepared went to discussion and talk to New York but US government that weren't willing to talk with Iran. Clearly you haven't study deeper about this...

Killing who?... You didn't mean the one who looting and occupying another countries based on false accusation and childish statement, correct? Oh, and they are possess Nuclear Weapon, what a joke..
Scientist Moderator
digs 
38050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
The Iranians do kill. They practice child execution... One of the laws regarding non Muslims is that the government controls your faith. Christian churches and Jewish synagogues have to register with the Muslim leaders in oder to open a church (and they are rejected often). No other religion is allowed to put anything into print, churches are not even allowed to print bullitents on Sunday for their members. If a Christian or Jew talks to a Muslim about their religion (or proselytize) they may be punished by death, if a Muslim converts from Islam then they are put to death. There isn't religious freedom and equality, and many things merit the death penalty (among others are being a homosexual, alcohol, and blaspheming Islam or Muhammad). If you aren't of the Shi'a Muslim majority then you are under intense government persecution and restricted freedoms (even Shiite Muslims are restricted, although I can't confirm this).
Posted 10/4/09 , edited 10/4/09

drizza wrote:

DomFortress wrote:

drizza wrote:
Dude there are jews living in Iran. What are you talking about converting to Islam for?

Then how are those Jews being treated in Iran? In accordance to the Iranian laws, that's causing their numbers to diminish from 100,000 in 1945, to roughly 25,000 as of 2004(http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/anti-semitism/iranjews.html): in isolation and confinement, and definitely not by their own choice: http://www.sephardicstudies.org/iran.html

Before I go on are they diminishing from death or just leaving the country? Because he hates jews so much why not just kill them all since everyone thinks he wishes destruction of all jews
I'll say it again, the number of Jews in Iranian society is diminishing due to isolation and confinement. When you can read the details in the articles with the links I've provided.

And before I continue, just how much do you know about the negative effects of isolation and confinement can do on an individual level? http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1898

Now, take a look at what the Khomeini protection in Iranian laws is doing with the Jews in Iran:

Khomeini protection

Iran's Jewish community is confronted by contradictions. Many of the prayers uttered in synagogue, for instance, refer to the desire to see Jerusalem again. Yet there is no postal service or telephone contact with Israel, and any Iranian who dares travel to Israel faces imprisonment and passport confiscation. ''We are Jews, not Zionists. We are a religious community, not a political one,'' Yashaya said.

Before the revolution, Jews were well-represented among Iran's business elite, holding key posts in the oil industry, banking and law, as well as in the traditional bazaar. The wave of anti-Israeli sentiment that swept Iran during the revolution, as well as large-scale confiscations of private wealth, sent thousands of the more affluent Jews fleeing to the United States or Israel. Those remaining lived in fear of pogroms, or massacres.

But Khomeini met with the Jewish community upon his return from exile in Paris and issued a ''fatwa'' decreeing that the Jews were to be protected. Similar edicts also protect Iran's tiny Christian minority.

Just as it radically transformed Muslim society, the revolution changed the Jews. Families that had been secular in the 1970s started keeping kosher and strictly observing rules against driving on Shabbat. They stopped going to restaurants, cafes and cinemas - many such establishments were closed down - and the synagogue perforce became the focal point of their social lives.

Iranian Jews say they socialize far less with Muslims now than before the revolution. As a whole, they occupy their own separate space within the rigid confines of the Islamic republic, a protected yet precarious niche
.

Jewish women, like Muslim women, are required by law to keep their heads covered, although most eschew the chador for a simple scarf. But Jews, unlike Muslims, can keep small flasks of home-brewed wine or arrack to drink within the privacy of their homes - in theory, for religious purposes. Some Hebrew schools are coed, and men and women dance with each other at weddings, practices strictly forbidden for Muslims.

''Sometimes I think they are kinder to the Jews than they are to themselves. ... If we are gathered in a house, and the family is having a ceremony with wine or the music is playing too loud, if they find out we are Jews, they don't bother us so much,'' Eliyason said.

''Everywhere in the world there are people who don't like Jews. In England, they draw swastikas on Jewish graves. I don't think that Iran is more dangerous for Jews than other places.''


http://www.sephardicstudies.org/iran.html
In other words, as long as the Iranian Jews are to kept isolated and confined only to themselves within Iran, they won't be bothered as long as they aren't dealing with Israel. As long as you are not a Muslim, you aren't allowed to thrive in Iran according to Iranian laws. That's the contradiction.

I'm not a Muslim when I have no intention of becoming one, for as long as I am still human. So will this means that I'll be subjugated to isolation and confinement by Iran, when the rest of world had to tolerate Iran's intolerance? What if Iran want the rest of the world to tolerate with their intolerance, and they're developing nuclear weapons as political bargaining chips just for that purpose? After all, that seemed to work for North Korea.
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

digs wrote:

The Iranians do kill. They practice child execution... One of the laws regarding non Muslims is that the government controls your faith. Christian churches and Jewish synagogues have to register with the Muslim leaders in oder to open a church (and they are rejected often). No other religion is allowed to put anything into print, churches are not even allowed to print bullitents on Sunday for their members.

If a Christian or Jew talks to a Muslim about their religion (or proselytize) they may be punished by death, if a Muslim converts from Islam then they are put to death. There isn't religious freedom and equality, and many things merit the death penalty (among others are being a homosexual, alcohol, and blaspheming Islam or Muhammad). If you aren't of the Shi'a Muslim majority then you are under intense government persecution and restricted freedoms (even Shiite Muslims are restricted, although I can't confirm this).


I doubt it very much. Homosexual is true, but that apply to other religion like Christian and Jews too. Because it destroys the principle og humanity itself. Do you even dare to blaspheming a majority of religion itself in a Islamis Republic? No one stupid enough...

Any sources you'd like to post? If you don't have, then it's only baseless accusation. The same thing US media always mentions it. If you have, let me know then I'll happily analyze it and explain it to you.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 10/4/09 , edited 10/4/09


My friend congratulations for not having any intention to convert to Islam as nobody here on this forum suggested you to. I really dont know what the purpose of you to keep bringing it up but as stated ad hominem attacks are on Iran isnt a way to show that a country is developing nuclear weapons. You still have no proof Iran that Iran wants to rest of the world to synch with their tolerance thats why they are creating nukes. If I asked you to present me evidence of a weapon there is a 100% you cant because you dont have any that a weapon been made.

"[Ayatollah Ruhollah] Khomeini didn't mix up our community with Israel and Zionism - he saw us as Iranians," says Haroun Yashyaei, a film producer and chairman of the Central Jewish Community in Iran. Like Iran's Armenian Christians, Jews are tolerated as "people of the book" and allowed to practice their religion freely, provided they do not proselytize.

They elect their own deputy to the 270-seat Parliament and enjoy certain rights of self-administration. Jewish burial and divorce laws are accepted by Islamic courts. Jews are conscripted into the Army.

"We are one of the oldest Jewish communities in the world," Mr. Yashyaei says. "When Muslims came to Iran, we had already been here for centuries."

"Take it from me, the Jewish community here faces no difficulties. If some people left after the revolution, maybe it's because they were scared," says Farangis Hassidim, a forceful but good-humored woman who is charge of the only Jewish hospital in Iran. She adds: "Our position here is not as bad as people abroad may think. We practice our religion freely, we have all our festivals, we have our own schools and kindergartens."

For her, the well-equipped hospital in central Tehran is a model of religious harmony. "We have about 200 staff, 30 percent of them Jewish," she says. "These days, I'd say about 5 percent of our patients are Jewish, the rest are Muslims." A sign outside the hospital reads in Hebrew: "Love thy neighbor as thyself."


So where is this cant thrive in society you have to be more clear here please because some Jews are loving Iran right now. And the reason why the Jews in Iran have declined because of the state of Israel and many migrated their in the belief that thats their homeland which is acceptable. If you notice also in your links it says ANTI ISRAEL NOT ANTI JEW!!!! Now to be honest with you Iran doesnt have a perfect system I dont agree with some aspects of their Islamic law but it their country and we cannot but in. According to Israel if your a Jew you automatically have citizenship so if these Jews truly felt they arent welcomed they could leave. It just doesnt make any sense that out of all the arab countries Iran is the second largest country to house Jews outside of Israel even tho they are mostly anti-Israel.

Now check this out Israel has nuclear weapons, will not comply with the NPT treats non Jews like second class citizens. Where is the outcry for them to get rid of their nukes? Where is the sanctions? How do we know they dont want to spread that ideology around the world according to your analogy? You see our country is so hypocritical it is the reason why we look so bad around the world and we lose much of our credibility.
Posted 10/4/09

drizza wrote:
So where is this cant thrive in society you have to be more clear here please because some Jews are loving Iran right now. And the reason why the Jews in Iran have declined because of the state of Israel and many migrated their in the belief that thats their homeland which is acceptable. If you notice also in your links it says ANTI ISRAEL NOT ANTI JEW!!!! Now to be honest with you Iran doesnt have a perfect system I dont agree with some aspects of their Islamic law but it their country and we cannot but in. According to Israel if your a Jew you automatically have citizenship so if these Jews truly felt they arent welcomed they could leave. It just doesnt make any sense that out of all the arab countries Iran is the second largest country to house Jews outside of Israel even tho they are mostly anti-Israel.

Now check this out Israel has nuclear weapons, will not comply with the NPT treats non Jews like second class citizens. Where is the outcry for them to get rid of their nukes? Where is the sanctions? How do we know they dont want to spread that ideology around the world according to your analogy? You see our country is so hypocritical it is the reason why we look so bad around the world and we lose much of our credibility.

You can leave Israel out of this. Because they are not the ones that's subjugating Jews under isolated confinement, while calling that a fatwa for protection.

And you still haven't answer my question regarding your understanding about the negative effects of isolated confinement on an individual level. Because if you don't, you won't understand just how are the Iranian Muslims are doing to the Jews in Iran is a social reform under the pretense of religious doctrine.
1718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 10/5/09
Why are people here arguing against Irans nuclear program by saying how bad is Iran? In communist Russia, they killed more people because of religion, political views or nationality then there are people alive in whole Middle east. And they have nuclear power, but they STILL have not dropped the bomb, even when huge parts of old USSR decided to proclaim independence,plus they were engaged in lots of wars, more political and more serious to the rest of the world then Israel/Iran, and they never used nuclear weapons.
I think that middle east needs balance, and that balance would not be achieved if only Israel has nuclear weapons. Have you ever wondered what would happened to Russia if they didnt have nuclear weapons to counter US?
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 10/5/09

DomFortress wrote:

You can leave Israel out of this. Because they are not the ones that's subjugating Jews under isolated confinement, while calling that a fatwa for protection.

And you still haven't answer my question regarding your understanding about the negative effects of isolated confinement on an individual level. Because if you don't, you won't understand just how are the Iranian Muslims are doing to the Jews in Iran is a social reform under the pretense of religious doctrine.


Mind to elaborate what confinement you're talking about?
From what we've talked about. It's pretty much describe how Jews people in Iran are not being put under pressure or something. Even though some feel that way, it because of Israel did always being associated by Jews, when Jews over the world condemn what Israel did.

Their system pretty much fair for its people (Jews and Muslims)as developing country, unlike others. Of course not all of their system are good. But that apply to all countries on the world
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 10/5/09

blancer wrote:

Why are people here arguing against Irans nuclear program by saying how bad is Iran? In communist Russia, they killed more people because of religion, political views or nationality then there are people alive in whole Middle east. And they have nuclear power, but they STILL have not dropped the bomb, even when huge parts of old USSR decided to proclaim independence,plus they were engaged in lots of wars, more political and more serious to the rest of the world then Israel/Iran, and they never used nuclear weapons.

I think that middle east needs balance, and that balance would not be achieved if only Israel has nuclear weapons. Have you ever wondered what would happened to Russia if they didnt have nuclear weapons to counter US?


Correct, all countries has its bad and good side. Therefore, that's not meant they can't have Nuclear power. After all, countries that has been doing worse things than Iran still have Nuclear WEAPON, but nobody want to talks about it because of political reasons.

a question : Have you ever wondered what would happened to US if they didn't have nuclear weapons to counter China and Soviet? By all means, Americans must be desperate to make one. Even they're gonna build Nuclear Weapons by violate International laws
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.