First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Iran’s Nuclear Ambition
Posted 10/8/09

Nieel wrote:
No offense but you reek of Americanism.

I grew up in Africa, lived for 2 years in China and 3 years in the UK, I've been to loads of places and I can tell you that the US does not really have many allies.

The other side of the world do not really mind Iran having nukes.

America going to war again is awesome, they gonna have to borrow from the Chinese again, give Russia a political BJ, boost oil consumption and make the Arab states richer, and who knows maybe Israel gonna get nuked?

I'm not being anti-semitic or anti-US, I just want to make you guys conscious that there is only 1 loser to Iran having Nukes and its the US, the rest of the world really does not mind doing some good old war profiteering.

I disagree, not when I can only see two outcomes when the US negotiate with Iran upon Israel's request. Either 1) that Iran must withdraw themselves from the NPT, so they can keep their nuclear weapon program, all the while Israel will be too happy to have a reason to nuke Iran to kingdom come, or 2) that Iran had better start explaining themselves just exactly what and how are they gonna do with military grade enriched plutonium 240 for peaceful medical purpose, so the rest of the United Nations Security Council can help them with their research. Neither of those two will result the US going into war with Iran.
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 10/8/09

digs wrote:

Political cartoons don't equal the truth. I think the other threads are beginning to be taken over by this topic, so I am reviving it to encourage discussion here.

In response to your quote Ryutai- what you took from my sources was out of context... the whole point of that article was to expose Iran's human rights violations. The laws haven't changed and it is still a very oppressive nation.

Iran is a nation based off of Jihadist terrorism and racism. Their Imams say that Pokemon are Jew demons, they say Tom and Jerry was fabricated to bring support for Jews during WWII because Hitler called Jews mice/rats. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40VFcJTIduw(Warning, this guy is racist and says some very offensive things towards Jews, so watch at your own discretion). Nothing but racism and Jihad comes out of their mouths. Not just towards Jews, but towards Sunni Muslims as well. The Shi'a faith says that Sunnis are the lowest creature on earth, that they are more despised then dogs. Here is a source http://www.islamicweb.com/beliefs/cults/shia_sunni.htm. It comes from an Islamic website as well. Most of the violence in the Middle East is between Sunni and Shi'a , and Iran is the major supporter of Shi'a violence and Sunni oppression.

We can see that Iran persecutes all non Shi'a Muslims, they deny the Holocaust out of hatred for Jews and Israel, and Ahmedinejad is a crazy terrorist who believes that America and Israel are the great and little satan. He believes once he nukes Israel and has a Jewish genocide that the 12th Imam (something only associated with Shi'a) will come out of a well and lead the revolt against the world which will end in all non Shi'a Muslims being murdered and the world conquered for them. This guy is 1)crazy and adheres to an apocalyptic form of terrorism 2) Racist against Jews and very discriminatory towards non Shi'a people. 3) Is lying about the Iranian nuclear program and is even developing missiles to launch the nukes as we speak... This is a grave threat to international security and must be stopped.


Cool story bro. However, what you've been said is really biased and pretty much a result of propaganda media that makes prejudice of your understanding towards another country, norm and ideology. It's really irrelevant to Iran's rights for having nuclear energy when they've already signed the treaty.
I could say Bush was and still craziest president in modern history and also criminal war. He has to be prosecuted in International laws along with Dick Cheney and their government. Killing elder people, women and children more than once! And this nation will continuing its ambition to spread hatred and terror in Iran.

So why the higher-ups in the world been lousy all this time, ignoring the real terrorism, moreover supporting this evil tyrant?
Guess this world has rotten as well... sigh
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 10/8/09

DomFortress wrote:

I disagree, not when I can only see two outcomes when the US negotiate with Iran upon Israel's request. Either 1) that Iran must withdraw themselves from the NPT, so they can keep their nuclear weapon program, all the while Israel will be too happy to have a reason to nuke Iran to kingdom come, or 2) that Iran had better start explaining themselves just exactly what and how are they gonna do with military grade enriched plutonium 240 for peaceful medical purpose, so the rest of the United Nations Security Council can help them with their research. Neither of those two will result the US going into war with Iran.


All countries, whether they possess nuclear facility or not, have to sign the treaty to ensure and cooperate with International Agency to not violating, helping or using Nuclear as a weapon towards each countries on the world.

US and its allies always being paranoid towards middle-east until the extend they were going to build missile defense that only make it worse for their economy and politics towards Russia. Iran has been cooperating with IAEA (United Nation) to ensure its facilities are for peace purpose, energy and not for weapon unlike India, Israel and Pakistan.
Just wait for Oct 24...
Posted 10/8/09

Ryutai-Desk wrote:

DomFortress wrote:
I disagree, not when I can only see two outcomes when the US negotiate with Iran upon Israel's request. Either 1) that Iran must withdraw themselves from the NPT, so they can keep their nuclear weapon program, all the while Israel will be too happy to have a reason to nuke Iran to kingdom come, or 2) that Iran had better start explaining themselves just exactly what and how are they gonna do with military grade enriched plutonium 240 for peaceful medical purpose, so the rest of the United Nations Security Council can help them with their research. Neither of those two will result the US going into war with Iran.

All countries, whether they possess nuclear facility or not, have to sign the treaty to ensure and cooperate with International Agency to not violating, helping or using Nuclear as a weapon towards each countries on the world.

US and its allies always being paranoid towards middle-east until the extend they were going to build missile defense that only make it worse for their economy and politics towards Russia. Iran has been cooperating with IAEA (United Nation) to ensure its facilities are for peace purpose, energy and not for weapon unlike India, Israel and Pakistan.
Just wait for Oct 24...

That's not the truth and you know it, when nations like India, Israel and Pakistan never signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty back in 1968, whereas North Korea withdrawn their treaty agreement in 2003. That's why they are the only nations that do have nuclear weapons beside the member states of the United Nations Security Council consisting of China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, and United States of America. Who are agreed by the nations who did signed the NPT to be the only nations under the NPT to have nuclear weapons. Those who don't agree with NPT don't have to sign, and they're not obligated to comply to something that they didn't sign because they didn't agree with its obligations.

However, what I'm proposing here don't have to wait for the OCT. 24th of 2009 IAEA investigation. When it's a negotiation that's ready to deal with the why and how that according to the Iranian president's own words, that the nation of Iran are redeveloping their nuclear program, to produce military grade enriched plutonium 240, for exactly what he claimed to be peaceful medical purpose. While I know for a fact that military grade enriched plutonium 240 is too dangerous to use as medicine. Because my grandfather was treated with radiation therapy for his lunge cancer 20 years ago, and that was not the radioactive isotope that they used to treat him with. So quit stalling and let's get on with it.
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/9/09
I think this thread should put it to a rest for now. Finally Iran has welcome in the UN inspectors, i hope it go well.
Posted 10/9/09

azera wrote:
I think this thread should put it to a rest for now. Finally Iran has welcome in the UN inspectors, i hope it go well.

If the world is run on hopes and well wishes alone, Peter Pan wouldn't have gone to Never Never Land.

Even with my negotiation proposal, which can only prevent US from going into war with Iran. The IAEA inspection can only confirm or deny the real potential of Iran enriching military grade plutonium with their redeveloped nuclear program. That doesn't mean Iran is off the hook, when UN cannot stop Israel to fulfill their nuclear weapon strategic objective of nuking Iran, as soon as the Iranians planning on having nuclear weapons.

Do yo know what this means? It means that the reason why Israel didn't react to Iran's nuclear program until now is because that Iran was abusing their NPT status as a distraction. And the UN are finally fed-up with Iran deceiving all of them in the end.
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 10/9/09

DomFortress wrote:

That's not the truth and you know it, when nations like India, Israel and Pakistan never signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty back in 1968, whereas North Korea withdrawn their treaty agreement in 2003. That's why they are the only nations that do have nuclear weapons beside the member states of the United Nations Security Council consisting of China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, and United States of America. Who are agreed by the nations who did signed the NPT to be the only nations under the NPT to have nuclear weapons. Those who don't agree with NPT don't have to sign, and they're not obligated to comply to something that they didn't sign because they didn't agree with its obligations.

However, what I'm proposing here don't have to wait for the OCT. 24th of 2009 IAEA investigation. When it's a negotiation that's ready to deal with the why and how that according to the Iranian president's own words, that the nation of Iran are redeveloping their nuclear program, to produce military grade enriched plutonium 240, for exactly what he claimed to be peaceful medical purpose. While I know for a fact that military grade enriched plutonium 240 is too dangerous to use as medicine. Because my grandfather was treated with radiation therapy for his lunge cancer 20 years ago, and that was not the radioactive isotope that they used to treat him with. So quit stalling and let's get on with it.


Actually....
Ahmadinejad offers talks on nuclear program
"Why not just let them sit and talk and see what kind of capacity they can build? I think it is a good thing to happen," Ahmadinejad said of Iran's readiness to allow its nuclear experts to meet with international scientists.


Ahmadinejad offers US access to Iran’s nuclear scientists
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has offered the US and other Western powers access to scientists working in his country’s nuclear programme, according to a report by the Washington Post Thursday.
The offer - a confidence-building measure - was broached by Ahmadinejad while speaking with Post editors at the United Nations Wednesday.

He added that Iran would seek to buy enriched uranium from the US to use for medical purposes. A rejection, he was cited as saying, would only prove that Iran needed to enrich its own uranium.

“It is a humanitarian issue,” Ahmadinejad said. “I think this is a very solid proposal which gives a good opportunity for a start” to build trust between Tehran and Washington.


Iran Reveals Existence of Second Uranium Enrichment Plant

The nuclear material Iran is now producing is 3 to 5 percent enriched and suitable only for energy purposes. Nuclear material for medical purposes must be 20 percent enriched — purchasing such material would require a waver of international sanctions. While weapons-grade material is more than 90 percent enriched, making material for the medical reactor could put Iran on the next step to reaching that level.

In Tehran Friday, Iranian state television revealed the Sept.21 letter on its Arabic language news channel, Al-Alam, which is often used to transmit important official Iranian foreign policy decisions. The report quoted an unnamed source who described the letter as further evidence of Tehran’s transparency in dealing with the IAEA about its nuclear program. It repeated Iran’s long-held assertion that it is acquiring nuclear technology for peaceful purposes.


Many the fact I've already stated many times that Iran has been and still cooperating with International Agency, IAEA.

Why all the hate and suspicion to a single country trying to maintaining its energy for its people, for better economy and better future in this miserable downturn? I can't help but seeing those Iranian has rights to get its nuclear facility under international laws. But later on, being accused for something baseless that only based for paranoid by European and America continent leaders.

Such suspicion that always created hatred, anger and made those cold eyes to them, when we know their family being murdered for nearly a decade just because of very same suspicion by those very same culprits. And still go on and on. If those behavior among them, especially those higher ups, are all like this. What the world would become for the future generations?
Do you meant, we should always aware and stay alert to certain minority group in the world, when they do nothing to you? Do the powerful nation has rights to exterminate and slaughtering the powerless country? Does this what they called greed?

Why those country leaders couldn't be united for the sake of its people and for then army that always being the victim in hopeless war and meaningless upcoming war? Even those who clearly violated and being treated as evil should always being ready to cooperate and willing to talk to solve problem. After all, human beings do not like to be alone. They tend to be befriended to each other. So where the suspicious comes from? For self-interest, for power, or for absolute control over the world by those greedy human beings?



As a next generation, I beg to vanish the current world and create the whole new world for my next place to living. As I hope such as current world do not exist from begin with when there's no love and only killing is the way to live.

"Maybe love is something so grand in the current world, well at least some flower still bloom, either to represent the beauty or ugliness within our heart" (John Doe, a.ka Anonymous. 2xxx)
Posted 10/9/09 , edited 10/9/09

Ryutai-Desk wrote:

DomFortress wrote:
That's not the truth and you know it, when nations like India, Israel and Pakistan never signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty back in 1968, whereas North Korea withdrawn their treaty agreement in 2003. That's why they are the only nations that do have nuclear weapons beside the member states of the United Nations Security Council consisting of China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, and United States of America. Who are agreed by the nations who did signed the NPT to be the only nations under the NPT to have nuclear weapons. Those who don't agree with NPT don't have to sign, and they're not obligated to comply to something that they didn't sign because they didn't agree with its obligations.

However, what I'm proposing here don't have to wait for the OCT. 24th of 2009 IAEA investigation. When it's a negotiation that's ready to deal with the why and how that according to the Iranian president's own words, that the nation of Iran are redeveloping their nuclear program, to produce military grade enriched plutonium 240, for exactly what he claimed to be peaceful medical purpose. While I know for a fact that military grade enriched plutonium 240 is too dangerous to use as medicine. Because my grandfather was treated with radiation therapy for his lunge cancer 20 years ago, and that was not the radioactive isotope that they used to treat him with. So quit stalling and let's get on with it.

Actually....
Ahmadinejad offers talks on nuclear program
"Why not just let them sit and talk and see what kind of capacity they can build? I think it is a good thing to happen," Ahmadinejad said of Iran's readiness to allow its nuclear experts to meet with international scientists.


Ahmadinejad offers US access to Iran’s nuclear scientists
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has offered the US and other Western powers access to scientists working in his country’s nuclear programme, according to a report by the Washington Post Thursday.
The offer - a confidence-building measure - was broached by Ahmadinejad while speaking with Post editors at the United Nations Wednesday.

He added that Iran would seek to buy enriched uranium from the US to use for medical purposes. A rejection, he was cited as saying, would only prove that Iran needed to enrich its own uranium.

“It is a humanitarian issue,” Ahmadinejad said. “I think this is a very solid proposal which gives a good opportunity for a start” to build trust between Tehran and Washington.


Iran Reveals Existence of Second Uranium Enrichment Plant

The nuclear material Iran is now producing is 3 to 5 percent enriched and suitable only for energy purposes. Nuclear material for medical purposes must be 20 percent enriched — purchasing such material would require a waver of international sanctions. While weapons-grade material is more than 90 percent enriched, making material for the medical reactor could put Iran on the next step to reaching that level.

In Tehran Friday, Iranian state television revealed the Sept.21 letter on its Arabic language news channel, Al-Alam, which is often used to transmit important official Iranian foreign policy decisions. The report quoted an unnamed source who described the letter as further evidence of Tehran’s transparency in dealing with the IAEA about its nuclear program. It repeated Iran’s long-held assertion that it is acquiring nuclear technology for peaceful purposes.


Many the fact I've already stated many times that Iran has been and still cooperating with International Agency, IAEA.

Why all the hate and suspicion to a single country trying to maintaining its energy for its people, for better economy and better future in this miserable downturn? I can't help but seeing those Iranian has rights to get its nuclear facility under international laws. But later on, being accused for something baseless that only based for paranoid by European and America continent leaders.

Such suspicion that always created hatred, anger and made those cold eyes to them, when we know their family being murdered for nearly a decade just because of very same suspicion by those very same culprits. And still go on and on. If those behavior among them, especially those higher ups, are all like this. What the world would become for the future generations?
Do you meant, we should always aware and stay alert to certain minority group in the world, when they do nothing to you? Do the powerful nation has rights to exterminate and slaughtering the powerless country? Does this what they called greed?

Why those country leaders couldn't be united for the sake of its people and for then army that always being the victim in hopeless war and meaningless upcoming war? Even those who clearly violated and being treated as evil should always being ready to cooperate and willing to talk to solve problem. After all, human beings do not like to be alone. They tend to be befriended to each other. So where the suspicious comes from? For self-interest, for power, or for absolute control over the world by those greedy human beings?



As a next generation, I beg to vanish the current world and create the whole new world for my next place to living. As I hope such as current world do not exist from begin with when there's no love and only killing is the way to live.

"Maybe love is something so grand in the current world, well at least some flower still bloom, either to represent the beauty or ugliness within our heart" (John Doe, a.ka Anonymous. 2xxx)

I've got your original source right here in one official US media post, the Iranian Leader Offers U.S. Access To the Country's Nuclear Scientists from The Washington Post. And guess what? While Ahmadinejad "did not mention the proposal during a speech to the General Assembly on Wednesday night; instead, he spent much of the address ranting against Israel and capitalism.", he only mentioned those proposals unofficially during an "one-hour interview", when he "appeared relaxed and confident, frequently bantering with and challenging the interviewers as he spoke through an interpreter. He also talked in detail about various technical reports on Iran's nuclear programs by the International Atomic Energy Agency."

If Iran was in fact complying to the UN's International Atomic Energy Agency, why didn't the Iranian president Ahmadinejad mention any of that during his official UN General Assembly? Is this some kind of an Iranian custom for their political leader to be deliberately deceiving?

BTW, all of your sources were also "deliberately deceiving" when they concealed their original source to be one of the same official US media post. That's the worst kind of internet reporters due to their lack of online journalism ethics. Not to mention is the fact that your third source was relating itself to the wrong news source.

I know you're smarter than that, so don't let yourself be deceived by those who lack ethics.
Scientist Moderator
digs 
38058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/9/09

Ryutai-Desk wrote:


digs wrote:

Political cartoons don't equal the truth. I think the other threads are beginning to be taken over by this topic, so I am reviving it to encourage discussion here.

In response to your quote Ryutai- what you took from my sources was out of context... the whole point of that article was to expose Iran's human rights violations. The laws haven't changed and it is still a very oppressive nation.

Iran is a nation based off of Jihadist terrorism and racism. Their Imams say that Pokemon are Jew demons, they say Tom and Jerry was fabricated to bring support for Jews during WWII because Hitler called Jews mice/rats. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40VFcJTIduw(Warning, this guy is racist and says some very offensive things towards Jews, so watch at your own discretion). Nothing but racism and Jihad comes out of their mouths. Not just towards Jews, but towards Sunni Muslims as well. The Shi'a faith says that Sunnis are the lowest creature on earth, that they are more despised then dogs. Here is a source http://www.islamicweb.com/beliefs/cults/shia_sunni.htm. It comes from an Islamic website as well. Most of the violence in the Middle East is between Sunni and Shi'a , and Iran is the major supporter of Shi'a violence and Sunni oppression.

We can see that Iran persecutes all non Shi'a Muslims, they deny the Holocaust out of hatred for Jews and Israel, and Ahmedinejad is a crazy terrorist who believes that America and Israel are the great and little satan. He believes once he nukes Israel and has a Jewish genocide that the 12th Imam (something only associated with Shi'a) will come out of a well and lead the revolt against the world which will end in all non Shi'a Muslims being murdered and the world conquered for them. This guy is 1)crazy and adheres to an apocalyptic form of terrorism 2) Racist against Jews and very discriminatory towards non Shi'a people. 3) Is lying about the Iranian nuclear program and is even developing missiles to launch the nukes as we speak... This is a grave threat to international security and must be stopped.


Cool story bro. However, what you've been said is really biased and pretty much a result of propaganda media that makes prejudice of your understanding towards another country, norm and ideology. It's really irrelevant to Iran's rights for having nuclear energy when they've already signed the treaty.
I could say Bush was and still craziest president in modern history and also criminal war. He has to be prosecuted in International laws along with Dick Cheney and their government. Killing elder people, women and children more than once! And this nation will continuing its ambition to spread hatred and terror in Iran.

So why the higher-ups in the world been lousy all this time, ignoring the real terrorism, moreover supporting this evil tyrant?
Guess this world has rotten as well... sigh


No offense (and I'm not acting on anger, I respect you) but please stop saying all my opinions are propaganda and bias against Iran. Please address the content so we can adequately discuss. I supported my opinions with proof that can't be ignored. If I must go into my personal life I will. When I was younger my babysitter was an Iranian Muslim woman who fled the country (I believe during the Islamic revolution because she was a Sunni). I would stay at her house and she would babysit us. I don't hate Iran and I don't hate the Iranian people. I believe my opinion because I see the facts that Iran is racist towards Israel, they do oppress religious minorities and fellow Muslims. Ahmedinejad says Israel has no right to exist, and his beliefs are Jihadist and extremist in nature. Iran repeatedly lies to the UN and the international community. They should never have nuclear weapons, the world is being too soft on them just like they were with Hitler.
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/9/09

digs wrote:


Ryutai-Desk wrote:


digs wrote:

Political cartoons don't equal the truth. I think the other threads are beginning to be taken over by this topic, so I am reviving it to encourage discussion here.

In response to your quote Ryutai- what you took from my sources was out of context... the whole point of that article was to expose Iran's human rights violations. The laws haven't changed and it is still a very oppressive nation.

Iran is a nation based off of Jihadist terrorism and racism. Their Imams say that Pokemon are Jew demons, they say Tom and Jerry was fabricated to bring support for Jews during WWII because Hitler called Jews mice/rats. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40VFcJTIduw(Warning, this guy is racist and says some very offensive things towards Jews, so watch at your own discretion). Nothing but racism and Jihad comes out of their mouths. Not just towards Jews, but towards Sunni Muslims as well. The Shi'a faith says that Sunnis are the lowest creature on earth, that they are more despised then dogs. Here is a source http://www.islamicweb.com/beliefs/cults/shia_sunni.htm. It comes from an Islamic website as well. Most of the violence in the Middle East is between Sunni and Shi'a , and Iran is the major supporter of Shi'a violence and Sunni oppression.

We can see that Iran persecutes all non Shi'a Muslims, they deny the Holocaust out of hatred for Jews and Israel, and Ahmedinejad is a crazy terrorist who believes that America and Israel are the great and little satan. He believes once he nukes Israel and has a Jewish genocide that the 12th Imam (something only associated with Shi'a) will come out of a well and lead the revolt against the world which will end in all non Shi'a Muslims being murdered and the world conquered for them. This guy is 1)crazy and adheres to an apocalyptic form of terrorism 2) Racist against Jews and very discriminatory towards non Shi'a people. 3) Is lying about the Iranian nuclear program and is even developing missiles to launch the nukes as we speak... This is a grave threat to international security and must be stopped.


Cool story bro. However, what you've been said is really biased and pretty much a result of propaganda media that makes prejudice of your understanding towards another country, norm and ideology. It's really irrelevant to Iran's rights for having nuclear energy when they've already signed the treaty.
I could say Bush was and still craziest president in modern history and also criminal war. He has to be prosecuted in International laws along with Dick Cheney and their government. Killing elder people, women and children more than once! And this nation will continuing its ambition to spread hatred and terror in Iran.

So why the higher-ups in the world been lousy all this time, ignoring the real terrorism, moreover supporting this evil tyrant?
Guess this world has rotten as well... sigh


No offense (and I'm not acting on anger, I respect you) but please stop saying all my opinions are propaganda and bias against Iran. Please address the content so we can adequately discuss. I supported my opinions with proof that can't be ignored. If I must go into my personal life I will. When I was younger my babysitter was an Iranian Muslim woman who fled the country (I believe during the Islamic revolution because she was a Sunni). I would stay at her house and she would babysit us. I don't hate Iran and I don't hate the Iranian people. I believe my opinion because I see the facts that Iran is racist towards Israel, they do oppress religious minorities and fellow Muslims. Ahmedinejad says Israel has no right to exist, and his beliefs are Jihadist and extremist in nature. Iran repeatedly lies to the UN and the international community. They should never have nuclear weapons, the world is being too soft on them just like they were with Hitler.


But firstly why does the US and Israel need to interfere in Iranian affairs? They have Iraq and Afghanistan to handle. Why dont you let the Iranian people do their revolting job and bring down the current government. The power of the people should not be questioned. Thats how democracy won. Let them do whatever they want, because their reputation are at stake anyway. I dont think Iran is being racist towards Israel, because i have never heard any Iranian Jews being beaten up, killed or tortured. Its all the fear-mongering used by the corporate media to destroy the Iran image as a Muslim-majority country. I believe that there is no evidence shown that Iran is having nuclear weapons? Its just another illegitimate excuse to go war with Iran.
Posted 10/9/09

azera wrote:
But firstly why does the US and Israel need to interfere in Iranian affairs? They have Iraq and Afghanistan to handle. Why dont you let the Iranian people do their revolting job and bring down the current government. The power of the people should not be questioned. Thats how democracy won. Let them do whatever they want, because their reputation are at stake anyway. I dont think Iran is being racist towards Israel, because i have never heard any Iranian Jews being beaten up, killed or tortured. Its all the fear-mongering used by the corporate media to destroy the Iran image as a Muslim-majority country. I believe that there is no evidence shown that Iran is having nuclear weapons? Its just another illegitimate excuse to go war with Iran.

Before I open fire, answer me honestly: are you deliberately being ignorant just to be a punk?

Otherwise, how else do you think the current Iranian president got reelected in the Islamic Republic of Iran? Just what political policy does the current Iranian president wants to administrate that got him the support of his fellow Iranian countrymen? Or do you think bury your head in the sand can help you face the issue?
1718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 10/10/09

DomFortress wrote:


azera wrote:
But firstly why does the US and Israel need to interfere in Iranian affairs? They have Iraq and Afghanistan to handle. Why dont you let the Iranian people do their revolting job and bring down the current government. The power of the people should not be questioned. Thats how democracy won. Let them do whatever they want, because their reputation are at stake anyway. I dont think Iran is being racist towards Israel, because i have never heard any Iranian Jews being beaten up, killed or tortured. Its all the fear-mongering used by the corporate media to destroy the Iran image as a Muslim-majority country. I believe that there is no evidence shown that Iran is having nuclear weapons? Its just another illegitimate excuse to go war with Iran.

Before I open fire, answer me honestly: are you deliberately being ignorant just to be a punk?

Otherwise, how else do you think the current Iranian president got reelected in the Islamic Republic of Iran
? Just what political policy does the current Iranian president wants to administrate that got him the support of his fellow Iranian countrymen? Or do you think bury your head in the sand can help you face the issue?

Azera is right. I am not saying that everything that is happening in Iran is good, but worst things are or were happening in other countries as well, but americans are interested only in middle east. And I still think that no one has right to meddle in other countries affairs, that is how all this started. Maybe it is time for west to start learning on their mistakes.

Posted 10/10/09

blancer wrote:
Azera is right. I am not saying that everything that is happening in Iran is good, but worst things are or were happening in other countries as well, but americans are interested only in middle east. And I still think that no one has right to meddle in other countries affairs, that is how all this started. Maybe it is time for west to start learning on their mistakes.


Azera is only right because he buries his head in the sand. But for you to agree with him by looking for an excuse, you went a step further by making things up as you go. You'll make a fine Iranian president yet.

To avoid a global nuclear genocide without US getting involved in another war, negotiations for a peaceful nuclear program with Iran is the only solution. If you want to dissolve globalization, then at least do so by raising your own resistance in front of the UN General Assembly.
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/10/09

DomFortress wrote:


blancer wrote:
Azera is right. I am not saying that everything that is happening in Iran is good, but worst things are or were happening in other countries as well, but americans are interested only in middle east. And I still think that no one has right to meddle in other countries affairs, that is how all this started. Maybe it is time for west to start learning on their mistakes.


Azera is only right because he buries his head in the sand. But for you to agree with him by looking for an excuse, you went a step further by making things up as you go. You'll make a fine Iranian president yet.

To avoid a global nuclear genocide without US getting involved in another war, negotiations for a peaceful nuclear program with Iran is the only solution. If you want to dissolve globalization, then at least do so by raising your own resistance in front of the UN General Assembly.


What global nuclear genocide?! Iran has never invade, attack or occupy another country for the past hundreds of years, but instead who is sending signal to the world that they going to plan to bomb Iran nuclear facilities, let me give you a clue (a Jewish-majority country and a nation that promotes peace, human rights and democracy). Iran IS having peaceful nuclear program, theres no prove or whatsoever that Iran is developing nuclear weapons. This is the biggest mistake in US foreign policy i ever seen. Its another Iraq War over again! Has Americans had enough????
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/10/09 , edited 10/10/09
? Just what political policy does the current Iranian president wants to administrate that got him the support of his fellow Iranian countrymen? Or do you think bury your head in the sand can help you face the issue?

Why dont you address another problem that led to the rise of Islamism in the country. Iran once practice democracy but the idea has come to an end as Operation Ajax begin. Thats when hell break loose. But look whose fault anyway....CIA......history never lies...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'%C3%A9tat
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.