First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
New Fall Titles: Asura Cryin' 2
8944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

Awesome....never though they're going to make season 2...i guess they did xP
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Piano Bench
Offline
Posted 9/29/09 , edited 9/29/09

Relm98 wrote:


Astyer wrote:

The availability of a given show is not shinji's fault. It's a decision made by the production comapny, isn't it?

Asura was okay. Never going to be in my list of favorites, but I still plan to watch season 2.

Anyone from a country where a show is not avaiable from CR can just watch it where most people do. I believe several other streaming sites now have within a day rips of crunchyroll content. Obviously, the quality will be worse (in some cases much worse), and not every episode will be from cr, but still, what a bunch of whiners. Crunchyroll is so great if you can get it, but 'snot the only way.


I believe no one would complain if they wouldn't had to pay the same membership price for only half of the shows. Maybe CR can work out a new price system someday.
And yeah you're right. I can watch them somewhere else but I like the sound of this "support anime company by watching the shows on CR".



If you want a simulcast it costs... But you get high quality shows for free if you just wait a bit. I mean, I'm never able to keep up with all my shows. So waiting a week 'snot a big deal. Maybe more consistent people have more of a problem.
Posted 9/29/09

Qoureno wrote:

"The availability of a given show is not shinji's fault. It's a decision made by the production comapny, isn't it?" - what a truism...

It's not like "we gave you a lot of animés, for free. Don't complain"...

Well, 6 dollars each month is a real bargain Maybe I am too demanding?


You know you have an option to cancel your anime membership, so why are you complaining?
72682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in your head
Offline
Posted 9/29/09 , edited 9/29/09

Gaia93 wrote:


Qoureno wrote:

"The availability of a given show is not shinji's fault. It's a decision made by the production comapny, isn't it?" - what a truism...

It's not like "we gave you a lot of animés, for free. Don't complain"...

Well, 6 dollars each month is a real bargain Maybe I am too demanding?


You know you have an option to cancel your anime membership, so why are you complaining?


I am not a bad guy here, you know? I have the right to complain, people, so... Thumbs up!



8025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

Astyer wrote:
If you want a simulcast it costs... But you get high quality shows for free if you just wait a bit. I mean, I'm never able to keep up with all my shows. So waiting a week 'snot a big deal. Maybe more consistent people have more of a problem.


1. It seems you missed my point. Think again please.
2. Don't you dare making me the bad one in this matter.
53948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
Tweaked Topic Title

Its "Asura Cryin" not "Asure Cryin;". Just thought I'd tweak it a little =3

Also nice to see that its available in England for a change, that is, if I can get the last stone tile in that Saki Comp and get 3 months worth of Anime Membership for free ;D
68116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / F / i like to move it...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
Ohh that's nice.

I hope you guys will have other fall anime like Kobato and Kimi ni Todoke here c:
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Piano Bench
Offline
Posted 9/29/09 , edited 9/29/09

Relm98 wrote:


Astyer wrote:
If you want a simulcast it costs... But you get high quality shows for free if you just wait a bit. I mean, I'm never able to keep up with all my shows. So waiting a week 'snot a big deal. Maybe more consistent people have more of a problem.


1. It seems you missed my point. Think again please.
2. Don't you dare making me the bad one in this matter.


Lol... I think you misunderstood me there, sorry.

I wasn't calling you the bad guy, or disagreeing that a new pricing system would be good. I'm an American, and I don't have a paying account, so keep that in mind when you read my comments. And I need to keep that in mind when I read yours... oops.

How exactly does the availability by country work?
13522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

Qoureno wrote:

6 coun
13522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

Qoureno wrote:

6 coun
8025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

Astyer wrote:
Lol... I think you misunderstood me there, sorry.

I wasn't calling you the bad guy, or disagreeing that a new pricing system would be good. I'm an American, and I don't have a paying account, so keep that in mind when you read my comments. And I need to keep that in mind when I read yours... oops.

How exactly does the availability by country work?


Sorry about that then. It's only I had something like


what a bunch of whiners


somewhere in my head.
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Piano Bench
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

Relm98 wrote:


Astyer wrote:
Lol... I think you misunderstood me there, sorry.

I wasn't calling you the bad guy, or disagreeing that a new pricing system would be good. I'm an American, and I don't have a paying account, so keep that in mind when you read my comments. And I need to keep that in mind when I read yours... oops.

How exactly does the availability by country work?


Sorry about that then. It's only I had something like


what a bunch of whiners


somewhere in my head.


Well, some people really are whiners, and some have a legitimate complaint, like you.
72682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in your head
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

Astyer wrote:


Relm98 wrote:


Astyer wrote:
Lol... I think you misunderstood me there, sorry.

I wasn't calling you the bad guy, or disagreeing that a new pricing system would be good. I'm an American, and I don't have a paying account, so keep that in mind when you read my comments. And I need to keep that in mind when I read yours... oops.

How exactly does the availability by country work?


Sorry about that then. It's only I had something like


what a bunch of whiners


somewhere in my head.


Well, some people really are whiners, and some have a legitimate complaint, like you.



You mean, I am a whiner? I don't think so.
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Piano Bench
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

Qoureno wrote:


Astyer wrote:


Relm98 wrote:


Astyer wrote:
Lol... I think you misunderstood me there, sorry.

I wasn't calling you the bad guy, or disagreeing that a new pricing system would be good. I'm an American, and I don't have a paying account, so keep that in mind when you read my comments. And I need to keep that in mind when I read yours... oops.

How exactly does the availability by country work?


Sorry about that then. It's only I had something like


what a bunch of whiners


somewhere in my head.


Well, some people really are whiners, and some have a legitimate complaint, like you.



You mean, I am a whiner? I don't think so.


I didn't point to anyone specific. Whether or not you think I was talking to you is up to your own conscience.
50331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
This one looks interesting. I'd be cool if Nanae Chrono started working on the next manga of Peace Maker Kurogane and Gonzo started to make the anime again... The trailer for the next season from YEARS ago looks so cool.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.