First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
What's wrong with liking Disney?
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

Kippu wrote:

I like disney, always have. Stitch and kuzcoo are my favourite characters <3
As for their line of shows, like hana montana, jonas brothers, and what ever. People who say they hate them, are forgetting that disney always had cheesy shows like that. Does anyone remember "all that", "the amanda show", "blossom", "brotherly love" with the HOT HOT HOT sexy lawrence brothers? Which I might add, the jonas brothers remind me of.
Back in the day, I remember my older cousins saying "you kids watch stupid shows these days. Back in my day we had much cooler shows than these"
To me the amanda show, and brotherly love is WAY better than hona montana and the jonas brother show they have going on now. As the years go on, disney will come up with other shows. And the people who are into hana, and jonas will grow out of it and say that the new shows that are on in the future suck compared to the shows of today.

It's a continues cycle. Even though no one wants to admit it, this is how it is. I have nothing against the shows of today. Infact I sometimes watch that's so raven, and wizardly of waverly place. I think the people who complain, and tell you you're a loser just because you watch it are the morons. Just ignore them.


I loved all those shows! :] they were like the only shows I ever watched on T.V when I was little.
27329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/29/09


Wasn't 'All That' and 'Amanda Show' from nickelodeon?

Well anyways I don't dislike Disney, people just think Disney's too naive with their animations or something. :| That's what they reacted when they heard Disney bought Marvel. ._.
14767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ★
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

mizocutie wrote:



Wasn't 'All That' and 'Amanda Show' from nickelodeon?

Well anyways I don't dislike Disney, people just think Disney's too naive with their animations or something. :| That's what they reacted when they heard Disney bought Marvel. ._.


lol..yes they are..
Posted 9/29/09
I don't like disney, so I will explain with the best less offensive paragraphs I can ever make asap so that I can finish my big cornell notes.

What are your opinions on Disney?
Got no opinion

Do you think it's so wrong for others to like it?
I think it is wrong for my cousin's little sister to like it. Why? Well, I do not like how Disney and channels make their shows. I seen Disney actors acting handsome and cute, and their tv shows seem more, "insulting," insulting such as celebrity/popular wannabe attitudes where you say "w/e" "who care?" "so?" "Yeah right" and all these talk. yada yada...... or what ever they call that.

My cousin's littler sister did the same, and I want her to go toward a good path. Watching Disney and adopting their attitudes; I think its a bad path. She is currently the worst member of my cousin's family. I remember one time, I was about to play a wii til I need to go to the kitchen to put away something. When I came back she was trying to figure out how to watch tv (cable plug out). I said, " I was about to play a game," and she said, "Oh well too bad," and I said, "Hey! I was playing a game now give me the remote," and she said, "Oh well you're not the boss of me," and thats when I snatch the remote from her, fix the cable..and finally decided that she can go ahead and watch the TV. Can't be too bossy I let her watch the TV while I go on the computer doing something.

That is bad attitudes, and I don't want family and close friends to be like that. She is 11, and I should enforce discipline and rules when she reach 14 - 19.

Do you approve/disapprove of those who constantly insult it? Do you think it's fair for others to get bullied because they like Disney?
I kind of disapprove of those who insult it, but heck everyone is kind of greedy and people insult. Why my friend insult my favorite RTS game? I insult their favorite fighting game. Why must I insult racing? They insult soccer, friend insult sports, etc. etc.

Insults is everywhere, not just on Disney. I disapproved bullying and it is best to let people choose what they like (Heck I'm not leaving my cousin's little sister and close friends alone. They must go toward good path, not bad). However, I insult those who adopt bad attitudes from channels (and friends or w/e). As long as you don't show bad attitude to me, I respect you.
14011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
Well there's nothing wrong with liking Disney, even though I don't like it. I prefer the orginal Disney stuff or the movies like Cinderella, Pirates of the Caribbean, etc.
1080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/30/09
Because its so easy to ridicule and hate something - it just happens to be disney.

I myself am mainly impartial. i think the cartoons are so cute and i love enchanted.
i haven't watched much of hannah montana to judge it but i have watched high school musical (the first one was good hehe but the sequels are... lame) and camp rock (tad boring). i know a bunch of people who like it, maybe even obsessed and sometimes theres nothing wrong with that =)
Posted 9/30/09
What are your opinions on Disney?
Nothing, i like the cartoon show personally. Well, my little brother like it so much and watch them everyday, i come to like them.
But i dislike the one that like about teenager, actor and such, stuff like Hannah Montana, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, and many more, i think and shows like High School Musical.
I think, those stuff brainwash teenager these days and they all becoming a copy cat and copy them, monkey see monkey do. i hate people who is too obssesed of something and like talking about them a lot, it's like.. find another topic will ya!

Do you think it's so wrong for others to like it?
No, not really, it's called prefer, anyone have their own taste, as long they are not bothering, it's fine for me.

Do you approve/disapprove of those who constantly insult it?
I'm neutral, i said it before on above, everyone got taste on thing, it's up to them to like it or hate it, but it's wrong to insult it, if you don't like the show just shut up, no need to insult.
But heck, everyone insulting. If they insult in the "the show is the best and you must like it" way, heck i will say back of course and insult back.

Do you think it's fair for others to get bullied because they like Disney?
Don't know, what happen the most in the real life is the opposite, to get bullied because they don't like Disney. It's like being ignored or mocked because not following the trend to like Disney. I think it's not fair, liking didn't hurt someone, so why to hurt if what they do is not hurting.
Posted 9/30/09

rainy_day wrote:

Because its so easy to ridicule and hate something - it just happens to be disney.

I myself am mainly impartial. i think the cartoons are so cute and i love enchanted.
i haven't watched much of hannah montana to judge it but i have watched high school musical (the first one was good hehe but the sequels are... lame) and camp rock (tad boring). i know a bunch of people who like it, maybe even obsessed and sometimes theres nothing wrong with that =)


It doesn't "just happen to be Disney." Those things happen for a reason. And that's a big part of what I'd like to know.
2311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / you will never know
Offline
Posted 9/30/09

chrome_mist wrote:

I love Disney. But not their teen stars.


same here
11716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/30/09
well i love the old disney movies too :D
the classic ones like hunchback of notre dame,bbeauty and the beast(but not cinderela or snowhite >.<)
lion king,pocahontas...they move me
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/30/09
coz it sucks like hell and soooo racist!!!
3597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / who cares?
Offline
Posted 9/30/09

touchzanaflexpens wrote:

I like the classic Disney cartoons and such, they were a major part of my childhood. I'm not a fan of Disney anymore, and frankly I find the JoBros and Miley Cyrus beyond annoying, but there's nothing wrong with liking them. I have friends who are nuts over Disney, and sometimes I poke fun at them, but they know I don't really mean it.


yes i'm the same with you. classic disney cartoons>>>>>>>high school musical, jobros, etc
Posted 9/30/09 , edited 9/30/09

KinkyBear wrote:

coz it sucks like hell and soooo racist!!!


Well, that's your opinion. But it's not really an answer to what was asked. If people want to like something that "sucks like hell and is soooo racist" according to you, so be it.

4557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bermuda Triangle
Offline
Posted 9/30/09
It doesn't have Balto.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.