First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Another War in the Works! America Is Led & Informed by Liars.
5782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / In Limbo in Silen...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
Does anyone remember all the lies that they were told by President Bush and the "mainstream media" about the grave threat to America from weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? These lies were repeated endlessly in the print and TV media despite the reports from the weapons inspectors, who had been sent to Iraq, that no such weapons existed.

The weapons inspectors did an honest job in Iraq and told the truth, but the mainstream media did not emphasize their findings. Instead, the media served as a Ministry of Propaganda, beating the war drums for the US government.

Now the whole process is repeating itself. This time the target is Iran.

As there is no real case against Iran, Obama took a script from Bush’s playbook and fabricated one.

First the facts: As a signatory to the non-proliferation treaty, Iran’s nuclear facilities are open to inspection by the International Atomic Energy Agency, which carefully monitors Iran’s nuclear energy program to make certain that no material is diverted to nuclear weapons.

The IAEA has monitored Iran’s nuclear energy program and has announced repeatedly that it has found no diversion of nuclear material to a weapons program. All 16 US intelligence agencies have affirmed and reaffirmed that Iran abandoned interest in nuclear weapons years ago.

In keeping with the safeguard agreement that the IAEA be informed before an enrichment facility comes online, Iran informed the IAEA on September 21 that it had a new nuclear facility under construction. By informing the IAEA, Iran fulfilled its obligations under the safeguards agreement. The IAEA will inspect the facility and monitor the nuclear material produced to make sure it is not diverted to a weapons program.

Despite these unequivocal facts, Obama announced on September 25 that Iran has been caught with a "secret nuclear facility" with which to produce a bomb that would threaten the world.

The Obama regime’s claim that Iran is not in compliance with the safeguards agreement is disinformation. Between the end of 2004 and early 2007, Iran voluntarily complied with an additional protocol (Code 3.1) that was never ratified and never became a legal part of the safeguards agreement. The additional protocol would have required Iran to notify the IAEA prior to beginning construction of a new facility, whereas the safeguards agreement in force requires notification prior to completion of a new facility. Iran ceased its voluntary compliance with the unratified additional protocol in March 2007, most likely because of the American and Israeli misrepresentations of Iran’s existing facilities and military threats against them.

By accusing Iran of having a secret "nuclear weapons program" and demanding that Iran "come clean" about the nonexistent program, adding that he does not rule out a military attack on Iran, Obama mimics the discredited Bush regime’s use of nonexistent Iraqi "weapons of mass destruction" to set up Iraq for invasion.

The US media, even the "liberal" National Public Radio, quickly fell in with the Obama lie machine. Steven Thomma of the McClatchy Newspapers declared the non-operational facility under construction, which Iran reported to the IAEA, to be "a secret nuclear facility."

Thomma, reported incorrectly that the world didn’t learn of Iran’s "secret" facility, the one that Iran reported to the IAEA the previous Monday, until Obama announced it in a joint appearance in Pittsburgh the following Friday with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and French President Nicolas Sarkoszy.

Obviously, Thomma has no command over the facts, a routine inadequacy of "mainstream media" reporters. The new facility was revealed when Iran voluntarily reported the facility to the IAEA on September 21.

Ali Akbar Dareini, an Associated Press writer, reported, incorrectly, over AP: "The presence of a second uranium-enrichment site that could potentially produce material for a nuclear weapon has provided one of the strongest indications yet that Iran has something to hide."

Dareini goes on to write that "the existence of the secret site was first revealed by Western intelligence officials and diplomats on Friday." Dareini is mistaken. We learned of the facility when the IAEA announced that Iran had reported the facility the previous Monday in keeping with the safeguards agreement.

Dareini’s untruthful report of "a secret underground uranium enrichment facility whose existence has been hidden from international inspectors for years" helped to heighten the orchestrated alarm.

There you have it. The president of the United States and his European puppets are doing what they do best – lying through their teeth. The US "mainstream media" repeats the lies as if they were facts. The US "media" is again making itself an accomplice to wars based on fabrications. Apparently, the media’s main interest is to please the US government and hopefully obtain a taxpayer bailout of its failing print operations.

Dr. Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency, a rare man of principle who has not sold his integrity to the US and Israeli governments, refuted in his report (September 7, 2009) the baseless "accusations that information has been withheld from the Board of Governors about Iran’s nuclear programme. I am dismayed by the allegations of some Member states, which have been fed to the media, that information has been withheld from the Board. These allegations are politically motivated and totally baseless. Such attempts to influence the work of the Secretariat and undermine its independence and objectivity are in violation of Article VII.F. of the IAEA Statute and should cease forthwith."

As there is no legal basis for action against Iran, the Obama regime is creating another hoax, like the non-existent "Iraqi weapons of mass destruction." The hoax is that a facility, reported to the IAEA by Iran, is a secret facility for making nuclear weapons.

Just as the factual reports from the weapons inspectors in Iraq were ignored by the Bush Regime, the factual reports from the IAEA are ignored by the Obama Regime.

Like the Bush Regime, the Middle East policy of the Obama Regime is based in lies and deception.

Who is the worst enemy of the American people, Iran or the government in Washington and the media whores who serve it?
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 10/1/09
You must have no life..
Don't hate, appreciate
5137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA...
Offline
Posted 10/1/09

shirayukiIce wrote:

You must have no life..
Dn't hate, appreciate disreguard that i suck cocks


17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 10/1/09

um2456 wrote:


shirayukiIce wrote:

You must have no life..
Dn't hate, appreciate disreguard that i suck cocks




That was stupid..
grow up
5137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA...
Offline
Posted 10/1/09

shirayukiIce wrote:


um2456 wrote:


shirayukiIce wrote:

You must have no life..
Dn't hate, appreciate disreguard that i suck cocks




That was so smart i will change my ways

wow i acomplished somthing important too day
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 10/1/09

um2456 wrote:


shirayukiIce wrote:


um2456 wrote:


shirayukiIce wrote:

You must have no life..
Dn't hate, appreciate disreguard that i suck cocks




That was so smart i will change my ways

wow i acomplished somthing important too day


you are such a dumb ass
you actually have to change what i say to make yourself feel better..
what is your problem..??
it doent matter youre not worth my time..
Posted 10/1/09
tl;dr it's America what do you expect our heads are so far up isalres ass we have no other opinons but i would not surprise if there were weapons being built there.
5137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA...
Offline
Posted 10/1/09

shirayukiIce wrote:


um2456 wrote:


shirayukiIce wrote:


um2456 wrote:


shirayukiIce wrote:

You must have no life..
Dn't hate, appreciate disreguard that i suck cocks




That was so smart i will change my ways

wow i acomplished somthing important too day


you are such a smartass (in a good way)
you actually have changed my view to make yourself better..
eliminating your problem.
it doent matter your worth my time..


17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 10/1/09 , edited 10/1/09

um2456 wrote:


shirayukiIce wrote:


um2456 wrote:


shirayukiIce wrote:


um2456 wrote:


shirayukiIce wrote:

You must have no life..
Dn't hate, appreciate disreguard that i suck cocks




That was so smart i will change my ways

wow i acomplished somthing important too day


you are such a smartass (in a good way)
you actually have changed my view to make yourself better..
eliminating your problem.
it doent matter your worth my time..




You have been Reported.
Posted 10/1/09

If conflicts were to be solved by bickering, the world will be overrun with bickering children brought up by rambling idiots.

This is also why I think the original topic is stupid, when the topic starter doesn't even know the finesse of diplomacy is to defuse actual conflicts that would led of war. For him accusing diplomatic policy of any kind as lies, while he acted out based on his own brand of accusation is a clear indication of he wanting wars.
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 10/1/09

DomFortress wrote:


If conflicts were to be solved by bickering, the world will be overrun with bickering children brought up by rambling idiots.

This is also why I think the original topic is stupid, when the topic starter doesn't even know the finesse of diplomacy is to defuse actual conflicts that would led of war. For him accusing diplomatic policy of any kind as lies, while he acted out based on his own brand of accusation is a clear indication of he wanting wars.


I wasn't bickering.. I was telling him how stupid he was being.. and he told me he was a troll.. so thats your answer..
And do you have to take it to war.. jeez.. it wasnt that bad..
Posted 10/1/09 , edited 10/1/09

shirayukiIce wrote:

DomFortress wrote:
If conflicts were to be solved by bickering, the world will be overrun with bickering children brought up by rambling idiots.

This is also why I think the original topic is stupid, when the topic starter doesn't even know the finesse of diplomacy is to defuse actual conflicts that would led of war. For him accusing diplomatic policy of any kind as lies, while he acted out based on his own brand of accusation is a clear indication of he wanting wars.


I wasn't bickering.. I was telling him how stupid he was being.. and he told me he was a troll.. so thats your answer..
And do you have to take it to war.. jeez.. it wasnt that bad..

The topic is about starting a war, it's only natural that I was staying on topic by demonstrating how war gets started; with bias accusations without causes.
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 10/1/09

DomFortress wrote:


shirayukiIce wrote:
If conflicts were to be solved by bickering, the world will be overrun with bickering children brought up by rambling idiots.

This is also why I think the original topic is stupid, when the topic starter doesn't even know the finesse of diplomacy is to defuse actual conflicts that would led of war. For him accusing diplomatic policy of any kind as lies, while he acted out based on his own brand of accusation is a clear indication of he wanting wars.


I wasn't bickering.. I was telling him how stupid he was being.. and he told me he was a troll.. so thats your answer..
And do you have to take it to war.. jeez.. it wasnt that bad..

The topic is about starting a war, it's only natural that I was staying on topic by demonstrating how war gets started; with bias accusations without causes.

Whatever.
Posted 10/1/09
Hmm... should we really worry about nuclear threats?

Articles about EMP bombs are gradually catching people's attention.
Let's face it. We live our lives pretty easy now due to machineries and computers we're using. Take those out with the use of EMP bomb, not only we're going to mimic the lives of Ice Age but also chaos.

About weapons of mass destruction, it doesn't have to be visible in the naked eye like a size of a tank.

A vial of viruses and bacteria-causing diseases can easily dump in city's water supply and make people sick.

We have a lot of chemists that can synthesize inorganic/organic materials to modify certain medications to a consumer's liking.
Take that factor and turn it evil; voila! , you have a threat standing next to you and you never even know it.


It's not all about nuclear thing, you know.

Everything now is getting smaller and compact. And we just take it for granted. Never ask questions why it's now like that.

There are people making a lot of money by just pressing the print button nowadays.



[**then, enters Taz's quote** Survive, if I let you.]
Posted 10/1/09

DomFortress wrote:


shirayukiIce wrote:

DomFortress wrote:
If conflicts were to be solved by bickering, the world will be overrun with bickering children brought up by rambling idiots.

This is also why I think the original topic is stupid, when the topic starter doesn't even know the finesse of diplomacy is to defuse actual conflicts that would led of war. For him accusing diplomatic policy of any kind as lies, while he acted out based on his own brand of accusation is a clear indication of he wanting wars.


I wasn't bickering.. I was telling him how stupid he was being.. and he told me he was a troll.. so thats your answer..
And do you have to take it to war.. jeez.. it wasnt that bad..

The topic is about starting a war, it's only natural that I was staying on topic by demonstrating how war gets started; with bias accusations without causes.


welcome to how pretty much every war has always been started in the history of the world
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.