Post Reply Andrew W.K. and Gundam songs??
Member
4439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 9/30/09
Rock singer Andrew W.K. has released an English cover album of music from the first Mobile Suit Gundam

http://www.andrewwk.com/index.php?page=page.php?id=60
Moderator
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 9/30/09
that was unexpected
Member
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 9/30/09
Nice... In the near future, I would buy that album and add it to my collection.
Member
33774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Located on the Lo...
Offline
Posted 10/1/09
I like how it goes down the list of songs though.
Andrew W. K.?
Heck no.

I like all the songs!

This could be turned into a Gundam radio station.
THAT idea, would be GREAT!
He would be a host!
Ha!
Member
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 10/1/09
oh i already heard about it a while ago but i didn't check it out because dubs are usually not well made but i'm surprised it actually sounds good
Member
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 10/1/09

1234567890qaz wrote:

oh i already heard about it a while ago but i didn't check it out because dubs are usually not well made but i'm surprised it actually sounds good


i agree, i mean, i don't mind a few dubbed songs, but yeah you should get what i'm saying
Member
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 10/1/09

AnimeAdam wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

oh i already heard about it a while ago but i didn't check it out because dubs are usually not well made but i'm surprised it actually sounds good


i agree, i mean, i don't mind a few dubbed songs, but yeah you should get what i'm saying


ya there are really only a few good dub voices in American versions that's why when you watch anime dubbed in like American channels they always voice a bunch of other dub anime.
Member
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 10/1/09

1234567890qaz wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

oh i already heard about it a while ago but i didn't check it out because dubs are usually not well made but i'm surprised it actually sounds good


i agree, i mean, i don't mind a few dubbed songs, but yeah you should get what i'm saying


ya there are really only a few good dub voices in American versions that's why when you watch anime dubbed in like American channels they always voice a bunch of other dub anime.


i've noticed that a lot actually where i'd be watching a dubbed anime and i'd say, "wait a second, that guy voiced this character in this other anime", to myself
Moderator
2212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Side 3
Offline
Posted 10/1/09
There's also an album called "Ai Senshi ZxR" by Richie Kotzen that isn't too bad for an english Gundam album.
Posted 10/2/09
This going to be interesting
Member
51702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ░
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
I actually do like most of the songs he did; I wouldn't mind owning the CD.

On a side note, I don't mind dubbed animes as much considering most of my favorite ones were listened to in english. If I do watch japanese ones, it's either because I have no choice or I just go with the flow (depending on where it leads of course).
Member
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 10/3/09
Gack, I don't even have any music for the Gundam series. I don't like the music but I do like the sound effects!
Member
62132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / US
Offline
Posted 11/20/09
i agree it was unexpected
Posted 12/9/09
nice
Member
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Marin County
Offline
Posted 1/4/10
I listen to Soldiers of Sorrow at least once a day, either on the way to work or while playing 360. Epic.
You must be logged in to post.