First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Ricardo Martinelli Against the Asians
9938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in ure heart :)
Offline
Posted 9/30/09
Well i dont know what´s going on in his head.... It´s so unfair.

Hmm... probably paying to people so that they can vote for him, cause they think he will make a change. There´s a lot of people that dont like us you know :S theres still some others that want to kill him o.o
9938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in ure heart :)
Offline
Posted 9/30/09

LadyVertz wrote:

Man, what next? Holocaust 2.0? I hope not. This is bizzarre but the first question: why do people vote for him then?


OMG this is scary... i seriously dont want that to happen
9938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in ure heart :)
Offline
Posted 9/30/09

snuckles108 wrote:

Post a picture/video of Asian supermarket closing down in Panama. We need some raw evidence if your story speaks the truth.


LadyVertz wrote:

Man, what next? Holocaust 2.0? I hope not. This is bizzarre but the first question: why do people vote for him then?


http://articles.latimes.com/2009/may/04/world/fg-panama-election4

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/panama/5270318/Panama-election-supermarket-millionaire-Ricardo-Martinelli-wins-presidency.html



I would give you proof, but it has to be like in the first week of October...since we are starting closing the 1st
9938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in ure heart :)
Offline
Posted 9/30/09

JJT2 wrote:


KuteAnime wrote:

I'm sure many of you guys may not know this kind of situation happening in my country. Well Ricardo Martinelli just became a president in Panama....we never knew he hated asians so much, but there was a rumor in which he wanted to eliminate us way before the elections. Martinelli is currently the chairman of the board of Panama's Super 99 supermarket chain so that makes him a multimillionaire.

Since most of the asians work on small supermarkets; he is jealous cause of the competition. Going to a small supermarket is way cheaper and you can buy even more products. He wants people to go to his super instead. We also work in hardware stores, laundry and many other kinds of things. Here are some pathetic rules.

1. If your bank account has more than $10,000 it's immediatley cancelled. So yeah all that money is wasted.
2. He wants to send all asian people back to china. Even the ones who were born there, they are treating them like useless people.
3. He said that they dont need us. But if you think about it, if we are the ones with supers, hardware store, grocery stores etc. To whom do we sell these products? To whom do we buy these kinds of things? That's right: from the panamanians, we buy it from their business. Without us buying and importing goods from them and using the Panama Canal, how can they advance. Where does the money come from?
4. They fine us for no whatever reasons.

You know we cant do anything about it, cause I dont think anyone cares. On october 1 we are planning to close all the shops so that they can see what it would be like without us. But only 1 day wont work....maybe a week, just sell but dont buy. Then let's see people complain. Economy is going down for sure. Panamanians are always robbing and killing, especially to the asian people. More and more asians die every week. Panamanians dont work,, all they think is: that life is a party, they think is easy just by murdering. It's something really common here: they want a 5$ you give them they take it and kill you.

Do you agree martinelli is doing something right? I cant believe he's such a big fat idiotic person which became a so called president. This is something I wanted to share and would like your opinions.


just become a terrorist and assassinate him...peace over war


LOL that would be awesome for everyone
9938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in ure heart :)
Offline
Posted 9/30/09

hikobuf wrote:

I better tell my friend : [ Someone should replace him. fast


THEY TOTALLY NEED TO... but hes just been president for only some months
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 9/30/09

KuteAnime wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:

Post a picture/video of Asian supermarket closing down in Panama. We need some raw evidence if your story speaks the truth.


LadyVertz wrote:

Man, what next? Holocaust 2.0? I hope not. This is bizzarre but the first question: why do people vote for him then?


http://articles.latimes.com/2009/may/04/world/fg-panama-election4

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/panama/5270318/Panama-election-supermarket-millionaire-Ricardo-Martinelli-wins-presidency.html



I would give you proof, but it has to be like in the first week of October...since we are starting closing the 1st


Okay, I can wait you can send me a friendly message on MSN. I'll PM you with my email address to keep it discreetly. Its not like I do not believe you, I just want some RAW evidence.
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/30/09
we'll get out of their fucking country if they do the fucking same!
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 9/30/09
Just make a another election o-o , and don't vote for him , Get some snipers etc and KILL HIM >:{
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 9/30/09

Shohee wrote:

Just make a another election o-o , and don't vote for him , Get some snipers etc and KILL HIM >:{


Millions of AZN people in Panama will get prosecuted
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 9/30/09

snuckles108 wrote:


Shohee wrote:

Just make a another election o-o , and don't vote for him , Get some snipers etc and KILL HIM >:{


Millions of AZN people in Panama will get prosecuted


For getting another re election o-o
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 9/30/09 , edited 9/30/09

Shohee wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:


Shohee wrote:

Just make a another election o-o , and don't vote for him , Get some snipers etc and KILL HIM >:{


Millions of AZN people in Panama will get prosecuted


For getting another re election o-o



"Get some snipers etc and KILL HIM"


I was quoting to this.
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 9/30/09

snuckles108 wrote:


Shohee wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:


Shohee wrote:

Just make a another election o-o , and don't vote for him , Get some snipers etc and KILL HIM >:{


Millions of AZN people in Panama will get prosecuted


For getting another re election o-o



"Get some snipers etc and KILL HIM"


I was quoting to this.


that was a sarcastic joke obviously no one would have the guts to do that.
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 9/30/09


I didn't know that
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/30/09
That guy is racist. What the heck is with his reasoning? It's absolutely insane.
2774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 9/30/09
I thought as you grow older you get wiser. When will people learn there is only one race, the human race.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.