Remove this ad
Why Los Noches?
1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NO
Offline
Posted 10/1/09
I am asuming that Aizen wants it protected because Orihime is there. But is that all the more reason why?

And if it gets destroyed, who will destroy Los Noches?
1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NO
Offline
Posted 10/1/09
Of course Ichigo may destroy it.
1953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
I honestly don't think Aizen cares about Las Noches at all. Aizen just wants to be at the top of everyone. Las Noches is just some place he stays at while concocting his plans. It could get destroyed and I don't think it'd even matter to Aizen. I think he just said "Protect Las Noches" or something to that extent (don't remember the exact words) because he knows by saying that to Ulquiorra, Ulquiorra would go all out in his fight against Ichigo.
Member
14978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/09

Kisuke_Moto wrote:

I am asuming that Aizen wants it protected because Orihime is there. But is that all the more reason why?

And if it gets destroyed, who will destroy Los Noches?


Yeah, I guess you have a point there. Maybe Ichigo?
1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NO
Offline
Posted 10/5/09

memphis834 wrote:

I honestly don't think Aizen cares about Las Noches at all. Aizen just wants to be at the top of everyone. Las Noches is just some place he stays at while concocting his plans. It could get destroyed and I don't think it'd even matter to Aizen. I think he just said "Protect Las Noches" or something to that extent (don't remember the exact words) because he knows by saying that to Ulquiorra, Ulquiorra would go all out in his fight against Ichigo.


I thought there may have been a reason. But sense he has just betrayed every single living soul other than Tousen and Gin. Where will he go now. If he goes back to Los Noches, He'll have to deal with Ichigo, Orihime, Unohana, Kenpachi, And some others that I forgotten.


Oh and let me not forget that someone was trying to tell me that Aizen was afraid of Unohana even though he said he has nobody to hide from. How would he be afraid of Unohana?
Member
1067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Huego Mundo
Offline
Posted 10/5/09
Unohana is not a battle type shinagami..
Aizen just thought that she is not worth to fight..
not really afraid of her..

Unohana still dont show her true ability in any fight..who know if she is really strong because she had been captain from the start of soul society
1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NO
Offline
Posted 10/5/09

hassansama wrote:

Unohana is not a battle type shinagami..
Aizen just thought that she is not worth to fight..
not really afraid of her..

Unohana still dont show her true ability in any fight..who know if she is really strong because she had been captain from the start of soul society


I really don't think she's that much of a threat to Aizen. Ichigo in just basically 1 year became as strong as a Vasto Lordes. Every soul reaper (As Aizen explained) has a limit. But to break that limit is to become a hollow or it can work the other way around as well for a regular hollow. So no matter how long Unohana has been captain, it still don't mean she's that strong. I could say the same thing for Yamamoto. But I ain't saying he's weak. Since Shunsuie and Ukitaki had fought him. But I still hadn't seen her Bankai. Who knows. Her bankai could make a big difference
8363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In yo pants.
Offline
Posted 10/5/09
Uh, why Los Noches? Because he needed their strength, to prepare stuff n shit. He could not just hide somewhere at Shinigami paradise, he'll be discoverd, somewhere in the seiretei(or how ever you spell it.)? He'll likely be found soon enough, besides he had the Hōgyoku that Rukia -had- inside her and he's able to create hollow wannabees right, so where is the perfect place to make hollows and USE them as your army? At hollow paradise itself!
Member
1067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Huego Mundo
Offline
Posted 10/5/09
Aizen still have something up on his sleeve..
they sure have the plan B..maybe they where some place cal Hollow Hell after this..
the brutal arrancar will show up..
Member
14978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/5/09

Murfinplx wrote:

Uh, why Los Noches? Because he needed their strength, to prepare stuff n shit. He could not just hide somewhere at Shinigami paradise, he'll be discoverd, somewhere in the seiretei(or how ever you spell it.)? He'll likely be found soon enough, besides he had the Hōgyoku that Rukia -had- inside her and he's able to create hollow wannabees right, so where is the perfect place to make hollows and USE them as your army? At hollow paradise itself!


That's true. He would be found immediately if he lived "close". Hollow paradise is perfect for him.
1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NO
Offline
Posted 10/7/09

hassansama wrote:

Aizen still have something up on his sleeve..
they sure have the plan B..maybe they where some place cal Hollow Hell after this..
the brutal arrancar will show up..


So the real hell is revealed!
Member
1067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Huego Mundo
Offline
Posted 10/8/09
i can not believe..Azen still dont do anything yet..one strike have split hiyori into two..amazing Gin
1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NO
Offline
Posted 10/15/09

hassansama wrote:

i can not believe..Azen still dont do anything yet..one strike have split hiyori into two..amazing Gin


Carefull what you say friend. make sure you put this before giving out manga info
You must be logged in to post.