First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ~~~The Great Valley~~~
Creator
33054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Here There Everyw...
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
The Great Valley in a place of relaxation and a great place to Fight. Its mostly a Samurai place to rest.
Posted 10/2/09 , edited 10/2/09
What your tur... Huh?!

Where am i?

Wasn't i in a cave?

~Cross starts too look around~
Well, at least this place looks great.

Now, what i need to do?
Creator
33054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Here There Everyw...
Offline
Posted 10/2/09


A figure in the distance is walking making their way toward Cross. They get closer and a Woman stands about 15feet away from Cross

She then bows
????: I'm Sorry that i was late....
Posted 10/2/09

~Cross checks out the gorgeous woman standing before him~
He...l...lo...there...

Wait, late?

Was i expecting you?
Creator
33054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Here There Everyw...
Offline
Posted 10/2/09


She Smiles
Shizuka: My name is Shizuka and Yes U are the Warrior my Master Suzaku wanted me to test are u not?
Posted 10/2/09
Oh... Right, right... The coin.

Almost lost myself to the beautiful view standing before me.

I'm Cross.

Shall we get started? I'm kinda short on time.
Creator
33054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Here There Everyw...
Offline
Posted 10/2/09


Shizuka smiles then nods
Thank you...Cross.....and Yes we Shall....Dont disappoint me handsome
She then pulls out of thin air a 62in long samurai sword and Then She quickly Dashes pass Cross



Posted 10/2/09
~Cross doesn't bother to move prior to the attack but turns around towards Shizuka right as she passes with his skin glistening, appearing unharmed. without a moments of hesitation, he goes for a knee strike to the spine of Shizuka; aiming to incapacitate her with a single strike~



Creator
33054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Here There Everyw...
Offline
Posted 10/2/09


Hmmmm....
Shizuka does a back filp over Cross and dodges the Knee She land about 2 feet in front of him at the moment she lands she delivers a quick horizontal slash at Cross body with a Lightning Current flowing thur the blade of the sword
Posted 10/2/09
~Cross does not move, but takes the attack head on by completely turning his as hard as diamond and protruding bones from his feet into the earth to ground the current. without dropping one of his daggers, Cross draws one of his katana to strike at the sword upon drawing it and with the intention to rust past the sword and slash Shizuka across the body~

OOC: please take not of my katana. thank you.


Creator
33054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Here There Everyw...
Offline
Posted 10/2/09


OOC: What at u talking about???? and i dont understand Did u take the attack with ur Diamond hard body? or Blocked it with ur Sword u drew?



Posted 10/3/09
OOC: okay, this is how it when in my mind. i stood still with my diamond hard body and withstood the attack. this means your sword is now in contact with my body and can not move forward, correct? i drop one of my daggers and draw one of my katana with that hand. no matter which side, there is enough space between your sword and my body for me to draw my katana. so, i draw it and strike your sword which would rust past your sword and my blade would head straight for a slash across your chest. only if it goes according to plan. that is how it went down in my head.
Creator
33054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Here There Everyw...
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

OCC: I still dont get it but whatever and what did u mean be this? (please take not of my katana. thank you.)
Shizuka get slashed and at that moment she turns into black feathers. She then reforms and Bows at Cross
U may pass
Then she dissappears right in front of him
Posted 10/4/09
Hm...

I guess that was it.
~Cross sheaths his weapons and start making his way back to the wastelands~

Posted 10/5/09


Entering this location, I looked around. "Hmph... this place is rather peaceful. Would be wrong to desturb the area."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.