First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
MOD Chatroom
Posted 10/18/09
hi....................?
Posted 10/19/09

ionthi wrote:


helo
Posted 10/20/09

dragonboy411 wrote:


ionthi wrote:


helo


i need a job from here now
Posted 10/20/09

ionthi wrote:


o sorry i just did al the jobs that were needed to be taken care of ><
Posted 10/20/09

dragonboy411 wrote:


ionthi wrote:


o sorry i just did al the jobs that were needed to be taken care of ><


you gonna kill me someday T___T
Posted 10/21/09

ionthi wrote:


sorry
Posted 10/21/09

ionthi wrote:


actually i have a job for u now. there is a user named fma805 who wants to claim a character. just go to pages and click on claimed list to put all the info there. the format is on the page so just look at it and make it exactly like the others. i'll check l8r to make sure that u did it right. and also make a banner for him. this time plz make sure to keep all the words in the pic and when u write the name of the person the user claimed on the banner make sure to write it first name, last name (unless the person doesnt have a last name). also give me the banner b4 u give it to him so that i can check it. well thats ur job. sory it may sound really confusing and strict ><
Posted 10/21/09

dragonboy411 wrote:


ionthi wrote:


actually i have a job for u now. there is a user named fma805 who wants to claim a character. just go to pages and click on claimed list to put all the info there. the format is on the page so just look at it and make it exactly like the others. i'll check l8r to make sure that u did it right. and also make a banner for him. this time plz make sure to keep all the words in the pic and when u write the name of the person the user claimed on the banner make sure to write it first name, last name (unless the person doesnt have a last name). also give me the banner b4 u give it to him so that i can check it. well thats ur job. sory it may sound really confusing and strict ><


i'm confuse
Posted 10/22/09

ionthi wrote:


ok um just put the user on the claimed list first and make sure it is like everyone else then tell me when u have finished
Posted 10/22/09

dragonboy411 wrote:


ionthi wrote:


ok um just put the user on the claimed list first and make sure it is like everyone else then tell me when u have finished


can you tell me everything more specific ><?
Posted 10/22/09 , edited 10/22/09

ionthi wrote:


ok first go to the claim a character forum topic and check out the user fma805. then go to pages and click on claimed list and it will tell u the format of how all the info should be placed. it may be confusing but if u get stuck just look at the other ones and make it exactly like them. once ur done tell me so i can check it out and i'll give u ur next job
Posted 10/22/09

dragonboy411 wrote:


ionthi wrote:


ok first go to the claim a character forum topic and check out the user fma805. then go to pages and click on claimed list and it will tell u the format of how all the info should be placed. it may be confusing but if u get stuck just look at the other ones and make it exactly like them. once ur done tell me so i can check it out and i'll give u ur next job


now that make more sense
Posted 10/22/09

ionthi wrote:


ok im glad *smiles*
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.