First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ★[Request]★ Manga Coloring
5569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

Hey"...This's awsome..><
I like it..thanks..
Posted 4/25/10 , edited 4/29/10
Username: KawaiiGirl145
Specific Colors ( Hair, eyes, skin, clothes, etc):
Girl: her hair light orange, her eyes honey, or brown color, her clothes and accessories can be watever.
Boy with hat: hair, keep it black, eyes dark or light blue, his clothes and accessories watever color.
Boy without hat: hair dirty blond, eyes dark or light blue, his clothes and accessories watever color.
sky background: blue. and everything else u can choose wat 2 color it. :)
Picture(s) in spoiler:


Star Requester
21713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Front Of The C...
Offline
Posted 4/25/10 , edited 4/29/10
Username:YumeTsukai182
Specific Colors ( Hair, eyes, skin, clothes, etc):
Can You Use Theses For Those Stuff?
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2555/4120168814_35421c129e.jpg
http://www.cosplayhouse.com/images/T/Heart_no_kuni_ni_Alice_Boris_Airay_wig_ver_01-1.jpg
Picture(s) in spoiler:


2082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In My Wonderland...
Offline
Posted 4/29/10
# username: rizel92
# Picture:

look at the reference plz
# Reference:

5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 5/3/10 , edited 5/3/10

kawaiigirl145 wrote:

Username: KawaiiGirl145
Specific Colors ( Hair, eyes, skin, clothes, etc):
Girl: her hair light orange, her eyes honey, or brown color, her clothes and accessories can be watever.
Boy with hat: hair, keep it black, eyes dark or light blue, his clothes and accessories watever color.
Boy without hat: hair dirty blond, eyes dark or light blue, his clothes and accessories watever color.
sky background: blue. and everything else u can choose wat 2 color it. :)
Picture(s) in spoiler:



haha its really late but enjoy(:
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 5/8/10

YumeTsukai182 wrote:

Username:YumeTsukai182
Specific Colors ( Hair, eyes, skin, clothes, etc):
Can You Use Theses For Those Stuff?
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2555/4120168814_35421c129e.jpg
http://www.cosplayhouse.com/images/T/Heart_no_kuni_ni_Alice_Boris_Airay_wig_ver_01-1.jpg
Picture(s) in spoiler:



it's late but enjoy!!(:
Star Designer
20064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/8/10

chiru-chiru wrote:

  • Username: chiru-chiru
  • Picture:

  • Hair: grey (look at the reference)
  • Eyes: light blue
  • Clothes: tie:red
  • Skin: pale
  • Other: can you fix her hand? if not, its okay..
  • Reference:



  • i'm sorry, but the pic is LQ
    Star Requester
    68350 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    22 / F / R.I.P
    Offline
    Posted 5/11/10 , edited 6/8/10
    Username: negativesal
    Specific Colors ( Hair, eyes, skin, clothes, etc): hair : pink tips of the bangs, red bangs, and the rest of the hair is grey Eyes : Left is any dark color and the right is hot pink skin : light grey clothes : Mostly pink and black or grey. bg : rainbowww. ;D extras : Can u do a flashy or make it with effects?
    Picture(s) in spoiler:

    taken by mi-chan94
    Star Requester
    21713 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    22 / F / In Front Of The C...
    Offline
    Posted 5/14/10



    sorry im late too THANKIES! I WUB IT!!
    Posted 5/14/10 , edited 6/8/10

    mi-chan94 wrote:


    chiru-chiru wrote:

  • Username: chiru-chiru
  • Picture:

  • Hair: grey (look at the reference)
  • Eyes: light blue
  • Clothes: tie:red
  • Skin: pale
  • Other: can you fix her hand? if not, its okay..
  • Reference:



  • i'm sorry, but the pic is LQ


    Ehh??!! i really want that pic... T_T
    never mind.. i'll give another one..


    done by mi-chan94
    Posted 6/2/10 , edited 6/8/10
    Username: KawaiiGirl145
    Specific Colors ( Hair, eyes, skin, clothes, etc): Hair-If you can, Make the base black, then make her hair a bit muticolored?? everything else u can choose ^^
    Picture(s) in spoiler:

    done by mi-chan94
    Star Designer
    20064 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    23 / F / somewhere in the...
    Offline
    Posted 6/6/10

    chiru-chiru wrote:


    mi-chan94 wrote:


    chiru-chiru wrote:

  • Username: chiru-chiru
  • Picture:

  • Hair: grey (look at the reference)
  • Eyes: light blue
  • Clothes: tie:red
  • Skin: pale
  • Other: can you fix her hand? if not, its okay..
  • Reference:



  • i'm sorry, but the pic is LQ


    Ehh??!! i really want that pic... T_T
    never mind.. i'll give another one..


    taken by mi-chan94


    here you go~~ sorry 4 the lateness..
    Posted 6/7/10 , edited 6/8/10
    Username: HinamoriiAmu-chan
    Specific Colors ( Hair, eyes, skin, clothes, etc):

    Picture(s) in spoiler:

    taken by mi-chan94
    Posted 6/7/10 , edited 6/8/10
  • Username: lollipop_sweetz
  • Picture:

  • Reference:

  • done by mi-chan94
    Star Designer
    20064 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    23 / F / somewhere in the...
    Offline
    Posted 6/8/10

    lollipop_sweetz wrote:

  • Username: lollipop_sweetz
  • Picture:

  • Reference:


  • here you go~ plz ask if you want any change.. ^^
    First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
    You must be logged in to post.