First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ✿Mod App.✿
Cookie Maker <3
7847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Inside a Mushroom~
Offline
Posted 10/7/09

Username:iPolkaDots
Name: Chi-Chan
Nickname: Moka
Program I Use: Gimp
How Often Can You Help Out: I can help out everyday i go online everyday and i can do any request you throw at me (at least ill try ^-^)
Why Do You Want To Be a Mod?: I would like to be a mod because i just love making different graphics, i like making people happy,and i also have previous experience as a mod and a creator ^-^
Examples~

Monstah <3
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 10/8/09

iPolkaDots wrote:


Username:iPolkaDots
Name: Chi-Chan
Nickname: Moka
Program I Use: Gimp
How Often Can You Help Out: I can help out everyday i go online everyday and i can do any request you throw at me (at least ill try ^-^)
Why Do You Want To Be a Mod?: I would like to be a mod because i just love making different graphics, i like making people happy,and i also have previous experience as a mod and a creator ^-^
Examples~





APPROVED (Whats The Text In Thx For Coming? :D)
Cookie Maker <3
7847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Inside a Mushroom~
Offline
Posted 10/8/09

laradenise wrote:


iPolkaDots wrote:


Username:iPolkaDots
Name: Chi-Chan
Nickname: Moka
Program I Use: Gimp
How Often Can You Help Out: I can help out everyday i go online everyday and i can do any request you throw at me (at least ill try ^-^)
Why Do You Want To Be a Mod?: I would like to be a mod because i just love making different graphics, i like making people happy,and i also have previous experience as a mod and a creator ^-^
Examples~





APPROVED (Whats The Text In Thx For Coming? :D)


For The Utau One?:Porky
Por The Peace One: Abissica
Monstah <3
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 10/8/09

iPolkaDots wrote:


laradenise wrote:


iPolkaDots wrote:


Username:iPolkaDots
Name: Chi-Chan
Nickname: Moka
Program I Use: Gimp
How Often Can You Help Out: I can help out everyday i go online everyday and i can do any request you throw at me (at least ill try ^-^)
Why Do You Want To Be a Mod?: I would like to be a mod because i just love making different graphics, i like making people happy,and i also have previous experience as a mod and a creator ^-^
Examples~





APPROVED (Whats The Text In Thx For Coming? :D)


For The Utau One?:Porky
Por The Peace One: Abissica




Thx Can U Help Me IN Avii Requests? :DD
Cookie Maker <3
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/09
Username:yua-chi
Name: Sakhira
NickName: Khira-chan
Program you use: Photoshop CS3
How often can you help out?: If its holiday i can help much~~ xd and now i can online everyday~~
Why do you want to be a mod?: i love tht job, n i love to make aviis, banners, icons, profile layouts, and mc~~ xD
Examples (in spoiler atleast 3):



Monstah <3
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 10/9/09

yua-chi wrote:

Username:yua-chi
Name: Sakhira
NickName: Khira-chan
Program you use: Photoshop CS3
How often can you help out?: If its holiday i can help much~~ xd and now i can online everyday~~
Why do you want to be a mod?: i love tht job, n i love to make aviis, banners, icons, profile layouts, and mc~~ xD
Examples (in spoiler atleast 3):









APPROVED!
Cookie Maker <3
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/09








APPROVED!

yey! thank you!
Posted 11/7/09 , edited 11/7/09
Username:moriegirly
Name:Hina
NickName:Hina-chan
Program you use:Photoshop CS3
How often can you help out?:Everyday when im online
Why do you want to be a mod?: i luv to make gfx~
Examples (in spoiler atleast 3):
13587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

moriegirly wrote:

Username:moriegirly
Name:Hina
NickName:Hina-chan
Program you use:Photoshop CS3
How often can you help out?:Everyday when im online
Why do you want to be a mod?: i luv to make gfx~
Examples (in spoiler atleast 3):



Approved! Cute Exmaples Hina-Chan:DD
Posted 11/8/09

Laraah wrote:


moriegirly wrote:

Username:moriegirly
Name:Hina
NickName:Hina-chan
Program you use:Photoshop CS3
How often can you help out?:Everyday when im online
Why do you want to be a mod?: i luv to make gfx~
Examples (in spoiler atleast 3):



Approved! Cute Exmaples Hina-Chan:DD


thank you so so much x3
Cookie Maker <3
1334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wonderland~
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

Designer Mod


Username: ichirinohana
Name: n-n-ne-nevermind
NickName: aiko
Program you use: Adobe PS CS4
How often can you help out?: at least twice a week.
Why do you want to be a mod?: i shall learn from you people! XD! oh , and this is a very fun group



Examples (in spoiler atleast 3):

avii


divider/banner
13587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/10/09

ichirinohana wrote:


Designer Mod


Username: ichirinohana
Name: n-n-ne-nevermind
NickName: aiko
Program you use: Adobe PS CS4
How often can you help out?: at least twice a week.
Why do you want to be a mod?: i shall learn from you people! XD! oh , and this is a very fun group



Examples (in spoiler atleast 3):

avii


divider/banner



Approved !


Tips:
-Dont Always Use Lines It Will Be Very Boring >.<
-Use More Cuter Brushes & Text That Suits The Pic.
Monstah <3
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/09 , edited 11/16/09
Username:KikiLaShaeSegawa
Name:Zoe
NickName:Kiki-Chan
Program you use:Photoshop CS3
How often can you help out?:Everday
Why do you want to be a mod?:I love making graphics
Examples (in spoiler atleast 3):
Cookie Maker <3
619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ land ♥
Offline
Posted 11/28/09 , edited 11/28/09
Username:pinkz_fashionista
Name:Zizie
NickName:Zie
Program you use:Photoshop CS3, and Photoscape
How often can you help out?:when im online
Why do you want to be a mod?:i luv to make gfx, and i want help out
Examples (in spoiler atleast 3):
13587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/1/09

KikiLaShaeSegawa wrote:

Username:KikiLaShaeSegawa
Name:Zoe
NickName:Kiki-Chan
Program you use:Photoshop CS3
How often can you help out?:Everday
Why do you want to be a mod?:I love making graphics
Examples (in spoiler atleast 3):


DISAPPROVED ! Sorry But U Need More Work
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.