First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ✿Avii Machine✿
Cookie Maker <3
46336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / dReAMLand~
Offline
Posted 10/16/09

winnie11 wrote:

Username: winnie11
Nickname: amu
Text: Anime lover Academy
Designs: swirles
Color Scheme: any
Extras: make it kawaii
Picture (in spoiler):

i want ishihara_yuuko to make it plase


change of pic please>.< image is in the lowest form of quality.
34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/16/09


ok can you change the text it to " shugo chara love love triangle " and here the picture there two you can pick >.<



Monstah <3
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 10/16/09 , edited 10/24/09
Username: 1234567890qaz
Nickname: SiSi
Text: Erza Scarlet
Designs: any
Color Scheme: any
Extras: any
Picture (in spoiler):


Posted 10/19/09 , edited 10/24/09
Username:tamagotchi98
Nickname:jen
Text: candycane creations
Designs:any
Color Scheme:any
Extras:anyy
Picture (in spoiler):


Cookie Maker <3
46336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / dReAMLand~
Offline
Posted 10/20/09

winnie11 wrote:



ok can you change the text it to " shugo chara love love triangle " and here the picture there two you can pick >.<




>.< gomen! I tried doing those pictyres but it didn't turn out good.=__= can this pic be it:>?
34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/09


oh it ok and sure!!
Cookie Maker <3
46336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / dReAMLand~
Offline
Posted 10/22/09

winnie11 wrote:



oh it ok and sure!!

here u go! sorry for the lateness.hope u like.
Monstah <3
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 10/24/09

1234567890qaz wrote:

Username: 1234567890qaz
Nickname: SiSi
Text: Erza Scarlet
Designs: any
Color Scheme: any
Extras: any
Picture (in spoiler):


Pending Lara






Monstah <3
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 10/24/09

tamagotchi98 wrote:

Username:tamagotchi98
Nickname:jen
Text: candycane creations
Designs:any
Color Scheme:any
Extras:anyy
Picture (in spoiler):



Pending Lara





34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/25/09


thanks you so much i love it!!
13587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/6/09
Any Other Ones? TvT
Posted 11/6/09
Username:15thecappuccino
Size:200 X 450
Nickname:Chika
Text:Canon, feat. aisak
Designs:ishihara_yuuko
Color Scheme:make it look like vintage ^^~
Extras:notebook.,gray polkadots..ect
Picture (in spoiler):


tx^^~
13587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/6/09
Yey! xD Buts Its For Mako-Chii
Cookie Maker <3
46336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / dReAMLand~
Offline
Posted 11/9/09

15TheCappuccino wrote:

Username:15thecappuccino
Size:200 X 450
Nickname:Chika
Text:Canon, feat. aisak
Designs:ishihara_yuuko
Color Scheme:make it look like vintage ^^~
Extras:notebook.,gray polkadots..ect
Picture (in spoiler):


tx^^~


lolz..so there was a request for me.ahha. I only saw this now. sorry.
Cookie Maker <3
46336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / dReAMLand~
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

15TheCappuccino wrote:

Username:15thecappuccino
Size:200 X 450
Nickname:Chika
Text:Canon, feat. aisak
Designs:ishihara_yuuko
Color Scheme:make it look like vintage ^^~
Extras:notebook.,gray polkadots..ect
Picture (in spoiler):


tx^^~


umm..sorry.=___= I made it 225x800 like my usual size.really sorry. I can't resize it to 200x450 because i already merge the layers.really sorry!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.