First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Dear creator,
Student Council Member
2417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/09
Dear creator,
We will help u as we could do to make this group a better group 4 u.......we will be active,patient and active please dont be angry if any of ur members could not cooperate because they have many assignments to do we support u always we are here to protect,love and cooperate with u........... no one could here u never will ever fight with u




MODERATOR,


Lovingyoumore

Posted 10/3/09
Thank u Kira-chan so munch.
Posted 10/6/09
Yea Princpal I will help u to make this group a better place teehee thnx kira!
Student Council Member
743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Manila,Phillippines
Offline
Posted 10/17/09
I Will Do This Things Too Ill Be Active For You Creator
Posted 10/28/09

Akira71 wrote:

I Will Do This Things Too Ill Be Active For You Creator :D


Thank Akira-chan
Posted 11/12/09
I will help to creator
Posted 1/8/10

princessmtk8 wrote:

I will help to creator


Thank you and please vote Shall i Delet Girls Academy and Boys Academy in my other forum?
Student Council Member
581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/10
I help u 2 Koto-chan
Posted 1/8/10

AisaKahanna wrote:

I help u 2 Koto-chan


Thnx Aisa-chii
Student
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/23/10
I will help
Posted 1/23/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:

I will help


Thx U SO MUCH
Student
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/23/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:

I will help


Thx U SO MUCH


no problem onee chan
Posted 1/23/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:

I will help


Thx U SO MUCH


no problem onee chan


Hehe ^^
Student
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/23/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:

I will help


Thx U SO MUCH


no problem onee chan


Hehe ^^


awkward bye
Posted 1/23/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:

I will help


Thx U SO MUCH


no problem onee chan


Hehe ^^


awkward bye


I know that
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.