Post Reply sunagakure genin recruit!
Posted 10/4/09
i need atlest 3 genin and a jounin!
Raikage
20235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Sea of Black...
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

black_snow707 wrote:

i need atlest 3 genin and a jounin!


Lol I think rkanubis is you first jonin, he is your instructor isnt he?
Posted 10/5/09

naruto2810 wrote:


black_snow707 wrote:

i need atlest 3 genin and a jounin!


Lol I think rkanubis is you first jonin, he is your instructor isnt he?


oh he is? srry i hacen't been on so i forget to check
Raikage
20235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Sea of Black...
Offline
Posted 10/5/09

black_snow707 wrote:


naruto2810 wrote:


black_snow707 wrote:

i need atlest 3 genin and a jounin!


Lol I think rkanubis is you first jonin, he is your instructor isnt he?


oh he is? srry i hacen't been on so i forget to check


Oh wait sorry Im wrong , I got confused lol hes konohas instructor lol, I really gotta stop posting when Im tired lol
Posted 10/5/09

naruto2810 wrote:


black_snow707 wrote:


naruto2810 wrote:


black_snow707 wrote:

i need atlest 3 genin and a jounin!


Lol I think rkanubis is you first jonin, he is your instructor isnt he?


oh he is? srry i hacen't been on so i forget to check


Oh wait sorry Im wrong , I got confused lol hes konohas instructor lol, I really gotta stop posting when Im tired lol


same here i just get so tired i forget what i write and what i wuz doing
You must be logged in to post.