First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]Village
Posted 10/4/09

babbygurl69 wrote:


lil_munna wrote:

Hanako: *holds hand then stops* crown i think maybe you should not run from them *smiles a little evilly* let me fight them i want to test my powers....



Now now, Hanako. There's no need to kill them.. *She said noticing her evil smile. She whistled so loud that the soldier knew it was a whistle call coming from the Princess. The soldiers turned around and looked at Crown.* Princess Crown. Your highness, if you wont come back to the castle then we'll use force!~ *Yelled the commander for everyone to hear. Crown sat back down, crossing her legs and yelled back.* Hanako-chan isn't so happy about forcing me to come back.


Hanako: *walks forward then says coldly* nice to meet you i am Hanako and the crown-chii friend*smiles evilly* i won't kill you but i won't go easy on you if you want to you force just tired it....*turns and smiles at you* crown-chii if they come after take 10steps away from me okay?
Posted 10/4/09

lil_munna wrote:

Hanako: *walks forward then says coldly* nice to meet you i am Hanako and the crown-chii friend*smiles evilly* i won't kill you but i won't go easy on you if you want to you force just tired it....*turns and smiles at you* crown-chii if they come after take 10steps away from me okay?


Okaay! <3 *Crown began to step 10 steps away from Hanako watching her soldiers stand firmly still, wanting to take Crown and put her to safety.* Your Hanako that The Princess keeps talking about. But orders are orders, we need to take Crown, so please. Step aside. *Walks closer.*
Posted 10/4/09 , edited 10/5/09

babbygurl69 wrote:


lil_munna wrote:

Hanako: *walks forward then says coldly* nice to meet you i am Hanako and the crown-chii friend*smiles evilly* i won't kill you but i won't go easy on you if you want to you force just tired it....*turns and smiles at you* crown-chii if they come after take 10steps away from me okay?


Okaay! <3 *Crown began to step 10 steps away from Hanako watching her soldiers stand firmly still, wanting to take Crown and put her to safety.* Your Hanako that The Princess keeps talking about. But orders are orders, we need to take Crown, so please. Step aside. *Walks closer.*


Hanako: *laughs then steps closes* don't give me that crap on orders!!! and if i would stand aside!!! *says something in dragon then appears in front of solider* she talks about me well now that very nice of her but i bet she didn't tell you that....*knocks solider out* that i am very skilled for a blind kid!! *turns smiles at crown* heeey you can come closer if you want!!! i just didn't want to knock you out by mistake i am still learning how to fight while being blind....
Posted 10/5/09
Hey! Who the hell are u?!
Posted 10/5/09
Raru walked around with Ryuu by her side
"What should we do today Ryuu?" she asked him
"Ryuuuuuuu Yuu~" he said wagging his tail abit and Raru new exactly what he wanted to do.
Posted 10/5/09
Hi... My name is Chikara Rika, are u lost?
Posted 10/5/09

lil_munna wrote:

Hanako: *laughs then steps closes* don't give me that crap on orders!!! and if i would stand aside!!! *says something in dragon then appears in front of solider* she talks about me well now that very nice of her but i bet she didn't tell you that....*knocks solider out* that i am very skilled for a blind kid!! *turns smiles at crown* heeey you can come closer if you want!!! i just didn't want to knock you out by mistake i am still learning how to fight while being blind....


*The soldiers had Hanako surrounded with their spears pointed at her. Crown walked closer, and observed the situation.* Hey, Hanako.. Need help?
Posted 10/5/09
Hey! Knights, put up those spears or else I will use the forbidden Dark Magic on u!
Posted 10/5/09

babbygurl69 wrote:


lil_munna wrote:

Hanako: *laughs then steps closes* don't give me that crap on orders!!! and if i would stand aside!!! *says something in dragon then appears in front of solider* she talks about me well now that very nice of her but i bet she didn't tell you that....*knocks solider out* that i am very skilled for a blind kid!! *turns smiles at crown* heeey you can come closer if you want!!! i just didn't want to knock you out by mistake i am still learning how to fight while being blind....


*The soldiers had Hanako surrounded with their spears pointed at her. Crown walked closer, and observed the situation.* Hey, Hanako.. Need help?


Hanako: *sighs* eeeh there was more then one...?? *pulls out sword then spins cutting top of spears* i don't want to fight!!! *sniffles* can't you just let Crown play for a little longer i promise to bring her back before dark.....
Posted 10/5/09

KakeraRose wrote:

Hey! Knights, put up those spears or else I will use the forbidden Dark Magic on u!


lil_munna wrote:

Hanako: *sighs* eeeh there was more then one...?? *pulls out sword then spins cutting top of spears* i don't want to fight!!! *sniffles* can't you just let Crown play for a little longer i promise to bring her back before dark.....


*Crown stepped between Rika and looked at her with quiet gentle eyes.* Please, my knights mean no harm. They're here to warn me about tonight's full moon and they're to go back to my castle right away. *Crown said it out loud, but the knights felt terrifying, yet gentle feeling through the words. They immediately lowered their spears and stood firmly.* Please have her back before the white full moon reaches the sky. *The commander said to Hanako, bowing to Crown and immeadiately left the place. Crown smiled at Rika then she jumped onto the roof quietly, teasing Hanako* Let's go Hanako-chan. Come find me~
Posted 10/5/09

babbygurl69 wrote:


KakeraRose wrote:

Hey! Knights, put up those spears or else I will use the forbidden Dark Magic on u!


lil_munna wrote:

Hanako: *sighs* eeeh there was more then one...?? *pulls out sword then spins cutting top of spears* i don't want to fight!!! *sniffles* can't you just let Crown play for a little longer i promise to bring her back before dark.....


*Crown stepped between Rika and looked at her with quiet gentle eyes.* Please, my knights mean no harm. They're here to warn me about tonight's full moon and they're to go back to my castle right away. *Crown said it out loud, but the knights felt terrifying, yet gentle feeling through the words. They immediately lowered their spears and stood firmly.* Please have her back before the white full moon reaches the sky. *The commander said to Hanako, bowing to Crown and immeadiately left the place. Crown smiled at Rika then she jumped onto the roof quietly, teasing Hanako* Let's go Hanako-chan. Come find me~


Hanako: *hears tiny tap on a roof then jumps* Found you Crown-chii!! *walks along roof* ne ne Crown-chii who was that person tell the knights to lowers their spears.... *pouts* and saying that they use forbidden magic like that .... *pouts even more* i could of handle them myself...
Posted 10/5/09

lil_munna wrote:

Hanako: *hears tiny tap on a roof then jumps* Found you Crown-chii!! *walks along roof* ne ne Crown-chii who was that person tell the knights to lowers their spears.... *pouts* and saying that they use forbidden magic like that .... *pouts even more* i could of handle them myself...


*Crown kept walking forward listening to Hanako.* Hmm, i hear her name was Chikara Rika. I've heard of her from my maids. *Crown looked over her left shoulder and glanced at Rika, then she let out a small chuckle.* Dark Magic? I can probably surpress her dark magic, i do use dark and elements. Elemental Princess. It's a better name they call me. The blood red eyes princess. Or the Misfortunate Princess. Aren't you scared i'll bring you bad luck, Hanako-chii?
Posted 10/5/09

babbygurl69 wrote:


lil_munna wrote:

Hanako: *hears tiny tap on a roof then jumps* Found you Crown-chii!! *walks along roof* ne ne Crown-chii who was that person tell the knights to lowers their spears.... *pouts* and saying that they use forbidden magic like that .... *pouts even more* i could of handle them myself...


*Crown kept walking forward listening to Hanako.* Hmm, i hear her name was Chikara Rika. I've heard of her from my maids. *Crown looked over her left shoulder and glanced at Rika, then she let out a small chuckle.* Dark Magic? I can probably surpress her dark magic, i do use dark and elements. Elemental Princess. It's a better name they call me. The blood red eyes princess. Or the Misfortunate Princess. Aren't you scared i'll bring you bad luck, Hanako-chii?


Hanako: *trys not to laugh* no no i am not scared *starts laughing* why should i be scared of little crown-chii!!! *rolls around laughing* misfortunate princess is the total opposite to you!!! *slows laughing down* your more like chibi princess or cheeky princess always sneaking out and playing tricks on me!!! *gets serious* Crown-chii... promise me when you going to use dark magic that you will tell me the spell before using it....
Posted 10/5/09

lil_munna wrote:



Hanako: *trys not to laugh* no no i am not scared *starts laughing* why should i be scared of little crown-chii!!! *rolls around laughing* misfortunate princess is the total opposite to you!!! *slows laughing down* your more like chibi princess or cheeky princess always sneaking out and playing tricks on me!!! *gets serious* Crown-chii... promise me when you going to use dark magic that you will tell me the spell before using it....


*Crown stared at Hanako rolling and laughin the she let out a long sigh.* If only people were much more considerate and understanding as you are Hanako. *Crown stared at Hanako.* May i know why? But of course i'll tell you. Some are spells and some are just techniques.
Posted 10/5/09

babbygurl69 wrote:


lil_munna wrote:



Hanako: *trys not to laugh* no no i am not scared *starts laughing* why should i be scared of little crown-chii!!! *rolls around laughing* misfortunate princess is the total opposite to you!!! *slows laughing down* your more like chibi princess or cheeky princess always sneaking out and playing tricks on me!!! *gets serious* Crown-chii... promise me when you going to use dark magic that you will tell me the spell before using it....


*Crown stared at Hanako rolling and laughin the she let out a long sigh.* If only people were much more considerate and understanding as you are Hanako. *Crown stared at Hanako.* May i know why? But of course i'll tell you. Some are spells and some are just techniques.






Hanako: *sits up then keeps head looking forward* mmhmm well lets see *smiles* i don't want you to end up like... *fiddles with skirt* well you see Crown i am off royal family and i was stolen when i was born to be train in dark magic and to master a royal dark spell *sighs* i did it but it cost me my sight and beautiful of this world... and the only thing i had closed to family *smiles* but it also a good thing i met you year later!!! *stands up* so if anyone ask you to do the that spell don't cause one mistake and your gone...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.