First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply The Varia Base
Moderator
3714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nanimori
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

MistLal wrote:


piedontlie wrote:


MistLal wrote:

-.-lll What a troublesome one .. Im gong to my room .. -disappears imto mist-





black_snow707 wrote:


MistLal wrote:

-.-lll What a troublesome one .. Im gong to my room .. -disappears imto mist-


haha really that much of a loner? (not really)


*falls over*
Ashley: Hey! No Fair! Your Cheating!


-Reappears behind Ashley- Im not cheating , its part of the rules . Catch me if you can , byebye ~ -disappears again-


Ashley:*jumps up and runs around base* Where Is She!!
Posted 11/2/09

MistLal wrote:


piedontlie wrote:


MistLal wrote:

-.-lll What a troublesome one .. Im gong to my room .. -disappears imto mist-





black_snow707 wrote:


MistLal wrote:

-.-lll What a troublesome one .. Im gong to my room .. -disappears imto mist-


haha really that much of a loner? (not really)


*falls over*
Ashley: Hey! No Fair! Your Cheating!


-Reappears behind Ashley- Im not cheating , its part of the rules . Catch me if you can , byebye ~ -disappears again-


haha are you really that much ofa coward?
Moderator
3714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nanimori
Offline
Posted 11/3/09

black_snow707 wrote:


MistLal wrote:


piedontlie wrote:


MistLal wrote:

-.-lll What a troublesome one .. Im gong to my room .. -disappears imto mist-





black_snow707 wrote:


MistLal wrote:

-.-lll What a troublesome one .. Im gong to my room .. -disappears imto mist-


haha really that much of a loner? (not really)


*falls over*
Ashley: Hey! No Fair! Your Cheating!


-Reappears behind Ashley- Im not cheating , its part of the rules . Catch me if you can , byebye ~ -disappears again-


haha are you really that much ofa coward?


Ashley: Natsume! You Have To Help Me Find Her!!!
Posted 11/3/09

piedontlie wrote:


black_snow707 wrote:


MistLal wrote:


piedontlie wrote:


MistLal wrote:

-.-lll What a troublesome one .. Im gong to my room .. -disappears imto mist-





black_snow707 wrote:


MistLal wrote:

-.-lll What a troublesome one .. Im gong to my room .. -disappears imto mist-


haha really that much of a loner? (not really)


*falls over*
Ashley: Hey! No Fair! Your Cheating!


-Reappears behind Ashley- Im not cheating , its part of the rules . Catch me if you can , byebye ~ -disappears again-


haha are you really that much ofa coward?


Ashley: Natsume! You Have To Help Me Find Her!!!


don't you mean him? (she's claimed viper/mammon y'know and he's a dude)
Moderator
3714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nanimori
Offline
Posted 11/3/09

black_snow707 wrote:


piedontlie wrote:


black_snow707 wrote:


MistLal wrote:


piedontlie wrote:


MistLal wrote:

-.-lll What a troublesome one .. Im gong to my room .. -disappears imto mist-





black_snow707 wrote:


MistLal wrote:

-.-lll What a troublesome one .. Im gong to my room .. -disappears imto mist-


haha really that much of a loner? (not really)


*falls over*
Ashley: Hey! No Fair! Your Cheating!


-Reappears behind Ashley- Im not cheating , its part of the rules . Catch me if you can , byebye ~ -disappears again-


haha are you really that much ofa coward?


Ashley: Natsume! You Have To Help Me Find Her!!!


don't you mean him? (she's claimed viper/mammon y'know and he's a dude)


Ashley: I Dont Have Time For This!!! We Might Not Get To Play Another Game! So Help Me!!!!
Basil:
Member
1842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Roanapur
Offline
Posted 11/4/09
Who are you calling a coward , Missy ? Want me to slice you into pieces ?
Posted 11/7/09

MistLal wrote:

Who are you calling a coward , Missy ? Want me to slice you into pieces ?


no thank you ^^
Moderator
3714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nanimori
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

MistLal wrote:

Who are you calling a coward , Missy ? Want me to slice you into pieces ?


Ashley: *Glomp* I Got You!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.