First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Apply ; Mod
音楽 Head
6306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / 何?
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
Mod Application


Username ;
Name ;
Are you active? ;
What program[s] do you use? ;
What are you good at? ;
Have you invited your buddies? ;
Examples ;
Posted 10/4/09 , edited 10/4/09
Username ; sukisu
Name ;sukisu
Are you active? ; barely anymore... school sucks! T^T but im super duper active on weekends and im off in december for like the whole month ^^
What program[s] do you use? ; Photoshop CS3
What are you good at? ; Manga Coloring!
Have you invited your buddies? ; yeah!

Examples ; http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8759949 I'm laziness XD
Designer
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
Username ; angelic_angel12
Name ; Amu-chan
Are you active? ; Oh ya baby XD
What program[s] do you use? ; Photoshop CS2, and I also have GIMP but I don't use it
What are you good at? ; ummmm everything i guess.... icon's and banners not so much though
Have you invited your buddies? ; will do as soon as I post this ^ ^
Examples ; 0___O I deleted most pretty much all of my examples cause they were taking too much space on my laptop... if you go to my grou Hikage-chans Grahpic Creations there are lots there.... FullMoon0 I think you know what my examples are.... ya.... I'll put up what I have though.


Member
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/4/09


Username ;KikiLaShaeSegawa
Name ;Kiki
Are you active? ;Everyday at 4:00 to 9:00
What program[s] do you use? ;GIMP and lunapic
What are you good at? ;Everything
Have you invited your buddies? ;Yes
Examples ;
Designer
9667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Batcave
Offline
Posted 10/5/09 , edited 10/5/09
Username ;lovieo
Name ;Kaitlyn
Are you active? ;every day.^^
What program[s] do you use? ;photoshop CS3,formally Gimp
What are you good at? ;graphics...i guess. xD u can decide.i also know how to animate.
Have you invited your buddies? ;yup!^^
Examples ;

音楽 Head
6306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / 何?
Offline
Posted 10/5/09 , edited 10/5/09

Sukisu wrote:

Username ; sukisu
Name ;sukisu
Are you active? ; barely anymore... school sucks! T^T but im super duper active on weekends and im off in december for like the whole month ^^
What program[s] do you use? ; Photoshop CS3
What are you good at? ; Manga Coloring!
Have you invited your buddies? ; yeah!

Examples ; http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8759949 I'm laziness XD





angelic_angel12 wrote:

Username ; angelic_angel12
Name ; Amu-chan
Are you active? ; Oh ya baby XD
What program[s] do you use? ; Photoshop CS2, and I also have GIMP but I don't use it
What are you good at? ; ummmm everything i guess.... icon's and banners not so much though
Have you invited your buddies? ; will do as soon as I post this ^ ^
Examples ; 0___O I deleted most pretty much all of my examples cause they were taking too much space on my laptop... if you go to my grou Hikage-chans Grahpic Creations there are lots there.... FullMoon0 I think you know what my examples are.... ya.... I'll put up what I have though.







lovieo wrote:

Username ;lovieo
Name ;Kaitlyn
Are you active? ;every day.^^
What program[s] do you use? ;photoshop CS3,formally Gimp
What are you good at? ;graphics...i guess. xD u can decide.i also know how to animate.
Have you invited your buddies? ;yup!^^
Examples ;



accepted! thanks for applying!! ;D
@Amu-san, can u give me an avatar example? O:
@Kat ; you should try tetxures! :0
音楽 Head
6306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / 何?
Offline
Posted 10/5/09

KikiLaShaeSegawa wrote:



Username ;KikiLaShaeSegawa
Name ;Kiki
Are you active? ;Everyday at 4:00 to 9:00
What program[s] do you use? ;GIMP and lunapic
What are you good at? ;Everything
Have you invited your buddies? ;Yes
Examples ;


denied.
sorry :[ but i dont accpect anybody who uses websites. plus you need to work on your graphics!
when you get better apply again ;]
Designer
9667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Batcave
Offline
Posted 10/5/09

FullMoon0 wrote:


Sukisu wrote:

Username ; sukisu
Name ;sukisu
Are you active? ; barely anymore... school sucks! T^T but im super duper active on weekends and im off in december for like the whole month ^^
What program[s] do you use? ; Photoshop CS3
What are you good at? ; Manga Coloring!
Have you invited your buddies? ; yeah!

Examples ; http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8759949 I'm laziness XD





angelic_angel12 wrote:

Username ; angelic_angel12
Name ; Amu-chan
Are you active? ; Oh ya baby XD
What program[s] do you use? ; Photoshop CS2, and I also have GIMP but I don't use it
What are you good at? ; ummmm everything i guess.... icon's and banners not so much though
Have you invited your buddies? ; will do as soon as I post this ^ ^
Examples ; 0___O I deleted most pretty much all of my examples cause they were taking too much space on my laptop... if you go to my grou Hikage-chans Grahpic Creations there are lots there.... FullMoon0 I think you know what my examples are.... ya.... I'll put up what I have though.







lovieo wrote:

Username ;lovieo
Name ;Kaitlyn
Are you active? ;every day.^^
What program[s] do you use? ;photoshop CS3,formally Gimp
What are you good at? ;graphics...i guess. xD u can decide.i also know how to animate.
Have you invited your buddies? ;yup!^^
Examples ;



accepted! thanks for applying!! ;D
@Amu-san, can u give me an avatar example? O:
@Kat ; you should try tetxures! :0


Texture?whats a texture?like scanlines?>.<
Designer
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 10/5/09


Ya sure... I deleted them all... so whenever I make another one I will give it to you.. if that's ok.
Member
29639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/6/09
Username ;Lea_bby
Name ; Riah-Chan
Are you active? ; Yesh of!
What program[s] do you use? ; Photoshop cs4,Photoscape,Photoshop cs2 & Photofiltre (not to much)
What are you good at? ;Aviis,Profile,banners and all that stuff,Graphics xD (not manga coloring) >:<
Have you invited your buddies? ; yeshyesh :D
Examples ;
No stealie pls!
Designer
1334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wonderland~
Offline
Posted 10/6/09 , edited 10/6/09
Username ; Ichrinohana
Name ; Aiko
Are you active? ; well, yes, i go on alot. ill try to be active here everyday but, i have my own group (thats not doing so well)
What program[s] do you use? ; Photoshop CS4
What are you good at? ; aviis
Have you invited your buddies? ; no, i will.
Examples ;


ooh, so bad compared to the rest of you.
音楽 Head
6306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / 何?
Offline
Posted 10/7/09 , edited 10/7/09

lea_bby wrote:

Username ;Lea_bby
Name ; Riah-Chan
Are you active? ; Yesh of!
What program[s] do you use? ; Photoshop cs4,Photoscape,Photoshop cs2 & Photofiltre (not to much)
What are you good at? ;Aviis,Profile,banners and all that stuff,Graphics xD (not manga coloring) >:<
Have you invited your buddies? ; yeshyesh :D
Examples ;
No stealie pls!





ichirinohana wrote:

Username ; Ichrinohana
Name ; Aiko
Are you active? ; well, yes, i go on alot. ill try to be active here everyday but, i have my own group (thats not doing so well)
What program[s] do you use? ; Photoshop CS4
What are you good at? ; aviis
Have you invited your buddies? ; no, i will.
Examples ;


ooh, so bad compared to the rest of you.


you to seem like beginners! :0
who long have you been working on ps?
Posted 10/7/09 , edited 10/8/09
Username ;Marshmal0
Name ;Mau
Are you active? ; Yeppers!
What program[s] do you use? ; Photoshop CS3 and Gimp!
What are you good at? ; icons,banners, and avis!
Have you invited your buddies? ;yep!
Examples ;

Designer
1334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wonderland~
Offline
Posted 10/7/09

FullMoon0 wrote:


lea_bby wrote:

Username ;Lea_bby
Name ; Riah-Chan
Are you active? ; Yesh of!
What program[s] do you use? ; Photoshop cs4,Photoscape,Photoshop cs2 & Photofiltre (not to much)
What are you good at? ;Aviis,Profile,banners and all that stuff,Graphics xD (not manga coloring) >:<
Have you invited your buddies? ; yeshyesh :D
Examples ;
No stealie pls!





ichirinohana wrote:

Username ; Ichrinohana
Name ; Aiko
Are you active? ; well, yes, i go on alot. ill try to be active here everyday but, i have my own group (thats not doing so well)
What program[s] do you use? ; Photoshop CS4
What are you good at? ; aviis
Have you invited your buddies? ; no, i will.
Examples ;


ooh, so bad compared to the rest of you.


you to seem like beginners! :0
who long have you been working on ps?




um um.... 2 weeks?
Member
17129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / where immature pp...
Offline
Posted 10/7/09
Username ; teenytinytoe
Name ; cathy-chi/kitkat-chan
Are you active? ; yes
What program[s] do you use? ; photofiltre anf photoshop
What are you good at? ;aviis making, not much banner and profile
Have you invited your buddies? ; yup
Examples ;
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.