another riddle
1602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My room
Offline
Posted 12/30/07 , edited 12/30/07
This thing has a lot of hole in it
But it can contain a lot of water

This thing is as light as feather
but even the strongest man in the world can't hold it more than 30 seconds

If you can't guess it you are a dumble.(just kidding
21618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the awesomest pla...
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
hey y dont u put this one with the other one?
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
isn't there already a riddle thread
29989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
The Riddle Game
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1771

Use the freakin Search bar before making a thread and dont freaking make another thread when you already made a duplicate
21618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the awesomest pla...
Offline
Posted 12/30/07

HitsuToushi wrote:

The Riddle Game
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1771

Use the freakin Search bar before making a thread and dont freaking make another thread when you already made a duplicate


dude chill out ur not a mod
29989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/07

ariake-luna wrote:


HitsuToushi wrote:

The Riddle Game
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1771

Use the freakin Search bar before making a thread and dont freaking make another thread when you already made a duplicate


dude chill out ur not a mod
i just like to use the word freakin =D

21618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the awesomest pla...
Offline
Posted 12/30/07

HitsuToushi wrote:


ariake-luna wrote:


HitsuToushi wrote:

The Riddle Game
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1771

Use the freakin Search bar before making a thread and dont freaking make another thread when you already made a duplicate


dude chill out ur not a mod
i just like to use the word freakin =D





oh ok lol thought u were overreacting there
1602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My room
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
okay It is change now
21618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the awesomest pla...
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
its their breath
1602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My room
Offline
Posted 12/30/07

ariake-luna wrote:

its their breath


You got the second one right!!!
21618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the awesomest pla...
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
i dont get the 1st one
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
This is the more appropriate thread to share riddles and the like:

Riddles, Puzzles and Brain Teasers
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2518


Use the Forum Search feature next time to search for similar/existing topics before starting a new thread.



~ Locked
You must be logged in to post.