Created by CarminaBG
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Sexiest Anime/Manga Guy of 2009
1331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/21/09

Doriami wrote:

Zero? Why Zero and not Kaname?


Zero gets the lead before Kaname..... its just the general oppinion....
Posted 11/22/09

CarminaBG wrote:


Doriami wrote:

Zero? Why Zero and not Kaname?


Zero gets the lead before Kaname..... its just the general oppinion....


yeah, but Kaname is more interesting, don't you think?
Posted 11/22/09
Zero is hawt :3
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 11/22/09
I can't believe Grimmjow's losing. :((
1112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Royal Garden
Offline
Posted 11/22/09
My vote's for Zero with his sexiness. :3
1331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/24/09

chrome_mist wrote:

I can't believe Grimmjow's losing. :((


Me toooo- the one and only SEXpada losing????........unbelievable...what's with people's taste for sexy these days
697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 11/24/09
zero ofcourse
1331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/25/09
since the fight of Sasuke and Itachi in the last episode of the anime his popularity in this poll has grown too.....
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 11/27/09

CarminaBG wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:

I can't believe Grimmjow's losing. :((


Me toooo- the one and only SEXpada losing????........unbelievable...what's with people's taste for sexy these days


rofl inoryt?
1331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/29/09 , edited 12/1/09

chrome_mist wrote:


CarminaBG wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:

I can't believe Grimmjow's losing. :((


Me toooo- the one and only SEXpada losing????........unbelievable...what's with people's taste for sexy these days


rofl inoryt?


??????
16082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vancouver, B.C.
Offline
Posted 12/7/09
Aww, my candidate for sexiest anime/manga guy isn't up there.

My vote would've gone to Prince Hata from Gintama. He's the poster boy of sexiness.



Buuut, seeing as I'm a guy, I'll give my vote to Grimmjow. You gotta feel for the guy, his parents gave him no chance whatsoever. With a name like "Grimmjow Jeagerjaques" how do you expect him to live a normal life.
20216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In California, in...
Offline
Posted 12/10/09
If it was Andrew Vanwyngarden in anime form then yes.
But other than that....no....
1331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/12/09
Never heard of him.......
14494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Seiso Academy xD
Offline
Posted 12/13/09
Zero Kiryu
2907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA Pennsylvainia...
Offline
Posted 12/15/09
ZEROOOOOOOO! LOVE HIM!!!! ( way better than Kaname!)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.