First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
★Membership Cards ★
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

PrincessMTK4 wrote:


Name:Annie
Username:Princessmtk4
Age:12
Position: Star Designer
Number code: (ex. 123-123-123) 09-24-1997
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?(ex1, ex2,none):ex 2
Picture [in spoiler]:




Done!
Star Requester
37656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/19/09

janethng wrote:


KookieKrazy wrote:

Name: Satsuki
Username: KookieKrazy
Age: 17
Position: (Visitor Spark
Number code: 591-1569
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?: (ex1)
Picture [in spoiler]:



Ahhhh i made one .. cause i though u wanted the karin pic as a background.. then i saw that u wanted ex 1.. lol. i made it anyways! haha hope u like them xD


Done!


SQUEAL! They're so cute ♥♥
Posted 10/19/09


Name:Miki
Username:Princessmtk8
Age:11
Position: Visitor Spark
Number code: (ex. 123-123-123) 09-24-1998
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?(ex1, ex2,none):ex 2
Picture [in spoiler]:
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 10/19/09

princessmtk8 wrote:



Name:Miki
Username:Princessmtk8
Age:11
Position: Visitor Spark
Number code: (ex. 123-123-123) 09-24-1998
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?(ex1, ex2,none):ex 2
Picture [in spoiler]:


are you requesting another one?
Posted 10/19/09

janethng wrote:


princessmtk8 wrote:



Name:Miki
Username:Princessmtk8
Age:11
Position: Visitor Spark
Number code: (ex. 123-123-123) 09-24-1998
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?(ex1, ex2,none):ex 2
Picture [in spoiler]:


are you requesting another one?

I swear im her sister ask her

Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 10/20/09 , edited 10/20/09

princessmtk8 wrote:


janethng wrote:


princessmtk8 wrote:



Name:Miki
Username:Princessmtk8
Age:11
Position: Visitor Spark
Number code: (ex. 123-123-123) 09-24-1998
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?(ex1, ex2,none):ex 2
Picture [in spoiler]:


are you requesting another one?

I swear im her sister ask her



Ohhhhhhhh! im so blind!!!! Ur 2 and she's 4.. haha okay okay!
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 10/20/09



Done
Posted 10/20/09

janethng wrote:




Done

Lolz well she says ur a nice designer anyway
Star Requester
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 10/21/09 , edited 10/24/09
Name:stella
Username:littlestella
Age:13
Position: (Visitor Spark, Star Designer, Star Forum Mod, etc)visitor spark
Number code: (ex. 123-123-123) 142-254-123
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?(ex1, ex2,none): 1
Picture [in spoiler]:


Haru
Star Requester
15859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/21/09 , edited 10/24/09
Name: Kaitlin
Username: sonnynguyen
Age: 11
Position: (Visitor Spark, Star Designer, Star Forum Mod, etc) Visitor Spark
Number code: (ex. 123-123-123) 121-199-811
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?(ex1, ex2,none): Ex 1
Picture [in spoiler]:


Thanks! ^^

Haru
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 10/22/09

littlestella wrote:

Name:stella
Username:littlestella
Age:13
Position: (Visitor Spark, Star Designer, Star Forum Mod, etc)visitor spark
Number code: (ex. 123-123-123) 142-254-123
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?(ex1, ex2,none): 1
Picture [in spoiler]:




Done!
Star Requester
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 10/22/09

janethng wrote:


littlestella wrote:

Name:stella
Username:littlestella
Age:13
Position: (Visitor Spark, Star Designer, Star Forum Mod, etc)visitor spark
Number code: (ex. 123-123-123) 142-254-123
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?(ex1, ex2,none): 1
Picture [in spoiler]:




Done!


thnks you !!
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 10/22/09

sonnynguyen wrote:

Name: Kaitlin
Username: sonnynguyen
Age: 11
Position: (Visitor Spark, Star Designer, Star Forum Mod, etc) Visitor Spark
Number code: (ex. 123-123-123) 121-199-811
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?(ex1, ex2,none): Ex 1
Picture [in spoiler]:


Thanks! ^^




Done
Star Requester
15859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/22/09


Thanks! ^^
Star Requester
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/09 , edited 10/24/09
Name: haruko
Username: lavender_hime
Age: 13
Position: Visitor Spark
Number code: 102-419-960
WHAT CARD YOU WANT? ex2
Picture [in spoiler]:



Haru
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.