First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
★Membership Cards ★
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 10/24/09

lavender_hime wrote:


Name: haruko
Username: lavender_hime
Age: 13
Position: Visitor Spark
Number code: 102-419-960
WHAT CARD YOU WANT? ex2
Picture [in spoiler]:





Done
Star Requester
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/24/09

janethng wrote:



Hey guys! I just made membership cards so you can identify yourselves! Please get one! =D

YOU CAN USE ONE OF THE CARDS BELOW OR JUST REQUEST YOUR OWN DIFFERENT ONE....!!!!!


Request Form:


Name:Utau
Username:utau_12
Age:14
Position: (Visitor Spark, Star Designer, Star Forum Mod, etc)visitor spark
Number code: (ex. 123-123-123) 142-042-965
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?(ex1, ex2,none):2
Picture [in spoiler]:



Cards~


Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 10/24/09

utau_12 wrote:


janethng wrote:



Hey guys! I just made membership cards so you can identify yourselves! Please get one! =D

YOU CAN USE ONE OF THE CARDS BELOW OR JUST REQUEST YOUR OWN DIFFERENT ONE....!!!!!


Request Form:


Name:Utau
Username:utau_12
Age:14
Position: (Visitor Spark, Star Designer, Star Forum Mod, etc)visitor spark
Number code: (ex. 123-123-123) 142-042-965
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?(ex1, ex2,none):2
Picture [in spoiler]:



Cards~




which one do u want?? o.o
Star Requester
31635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Its called Earth...
Offline
Posted 10/25/09 , edited 10/29/09
Name: Alvira-chan
Username: Asterimma26
Age: SECRET!
Position: Member!
Number code: 789-265-7156
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?I want ex 3!!!
Picture [in spoiler]:



Haru
Star Requester
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 10/26/09 , edited 10/29/09
Name:Rin
Username:Rin-Kagamine
Age:14
Position:Visitor Spark
Number code: (ex. 123-123-123) 002-102-150
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?(ex1, ex2,none):ex1
Picture [in spoiler]:


Haru
Star Designer
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Milan
Offline
Posted 10/26/09 , edited 10/29/09
Name: Allyson
Username:xikutosan
Age: 15 and half
Position: (Visitor Spark, Star Designer, Star Forum Mod, etc)Star Designer
Number code: (ex. 123-123-123) 123-456-789
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?(ex1, ex2,none): ex 3
Picture [in spoiler]:



Haru
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 10/26/09

Rin-Kagamine wrote:

Name:Rin
Username:Rin-Kagamine
Age:14
Position:Visitor Spark
Number code: (ex. 123-123-123) 002-102-150
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?(ex1, ex2,none):ex1
Picture [in spoiler]:





Done
Star Requester
619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/27/09 , edited 10/29/09
Name: Charlette
Username: Azu2vv
Age: 13
Position: Star Designer
Number code: (I don't get this one -_-) 456-567-630
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?(ex1, ex2,none): 4
Picture [in spoiler]:


Haru
Star Requester
26368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ►••Planet○Earth••◄
Offline
Posted 10/29/09 , edited 10/29/09
Name: Eunice
Username: Amu23
Age: 14
Position: (Visitor Spark, Star Designer, Star Forum Mod, etc) visitor spark
Number code: (ex. 123-123-123) 001-614-008
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?(ex1, ex2,none): ex 1
Picture [in spoiler]:


Haru
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

asterimma26 wrote:


Name: Alvira-chan
Username: Asterimma26
Age: SECRET!
Position: Member!
Number code: 789-265-7156
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?I want ex 3!!!
Picture [in spoiler]:



Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

xikutosan wrote:

Name: Allyson
Username:xikutosan
Age: 15 and half
Position: (Visitor Spark, Star Designer, Star Forum Mod, etc)Star Designer
Number code: (ex. 123-123-123) 123-456-789
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?(ex1, ex2,none): ex 3
Picture [in spoiler]:



Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

Azu2vv wrote:

Name: Charlette
Username: Azu2vv
Age: 13
Position: Star Designer
Number code: (I don't get this one -_-) 456-567-630
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?(ex1, ex2,none): 4
Picture [in spoiler]:


Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

Amu23 wrote:

Name: Eunice
Username: Amu23
Age: 14
Position: (Visitor Spark, Star Designer, Star Forum Mod, etc) visitor spark
Number code: (ex. 123-123-123) 001-614-008
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?(ex1, ex2,none): ex 1
Picture [in spoiler]:



Star Requester
26368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ►••Planet○Earth••◄
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

janethng wrote:


Amu23 wrote:

Name: Eunice
Username: Amu23
Age: 14
Position: (Visitor Spark, Star Designer, Star Forum Mod, etc) visitor spark
Number code: (ex. 123-123-123) 001-614-008
WHAT CARD YOU WANT?(ex1, ex2,none): ex 1
Picture [in spoiler]:





wee... thnx a lot
Star Requester
2471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/1/09 , edited 11/4/09
Name:Amy
Username:xaxorangexax
Age:12
Position:Visitor Spark
Number code:123-572-123
WHAT CARD YOU WANT:(i want the amu with 2 bunny hands first one.
Picture [in spoiler]:


Haru
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.