First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply love teams!!!! who do you want to be such cute couples??!! =)
Shihan
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

AngelLove-amuto wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:

Asuka and Jin.... Asuka`s father is Jin, but I know Asuka only know his father`s sworn enemy.... Asuka don`t know Jin is her father and Jin don`t know Asuka is his daughter.....


were did u read that plzzzz awnser me


I didn't read it.. I know it.... Hehe... Sorry...
Shihan
2199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

kaedechan25 wrote:


AngelLove-amuto wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:

Asuka and Jin.... Asuka`s father is Jin, but I know Asuka only know his father`s sworn enemy.... Asuka don`t know Jin is her father and Jin don`t know Asuka is his daughter.....


were did u read that plzzzz awnser me


I didn't read it.. I know it.... Hehe... Sorry...


O.O oh no p no p !but thanx
Shihan
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

AngelLove-amuto wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:


AngelLove-amuto wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:

Asuka and Jin.... Asuka`s father is Jin, but I know Asuka only know his father`s sworn enemy.... Asuka don`t know Jin is her father and Jin don`t know Asuka is his daughter.....


were did u read that plzzzz awnser me


I didn't read it.. I know it.... Hehe... Sorry...


O.O oh no p no p !but thanx


You know why? Because I`m addicted to Tekken 100% than you....
Shihan
2199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

kaedechan25 wrote:


AngelLove-amuto wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:


AngelLove-amuto wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:

Asuka and Jin.... Asuka`s father is Jin, but I know Asuka only know his father`s sworn enemy.... Asuka don`t know Jin is her father and Jin don`t know Asuka is his daughter.....


were did u read that plzzzz awnser me


I didn't read it.. I know it.... Hehe... Sorry...


O.O oh no p no p !but thanx


You know why? Because I`m addicted to Tekken 100% than you....

cooliz iluve tekken 2


Shihan
1528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles 626 a...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
I have to say Jin & Xiaoyu becuz it seems to me that they can work together in a tag match and also a great couple.
Shihan
7070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / s bLay ko eh...dn...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
xiaoyu and jin...
hwoarang and lili....
Shihan
489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / North Jakarta, In...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
Lei n Nina XD hahaha
Lee n Anna XD wkwkwkwk...
Eddy n Christie (of course, they've already been a couple)
Jun n Kazuya (of course, they've already been a couple)

Heihachi n Kuma?? wakakakak
Shihan
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
Xiaoyu and Jin
Lili and Lee

Weeee
Shihan
40764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Rokkenjima island
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

sese666 wrote:

BEST COUPLE FOR ME.... ASUKA AND JIN>. lol i wish theyre not related lol





Guardian07 wrote:

...........I agree........they fit so well together.They're both my favourite characters too.Asuka's ending in TEkken 5 was really funny!





crucix wrote:


twlight23 wrote:

me too asuka and jin there cute when thier a couple!



.... yup i second that... ok maybe third


yeah!!! thts right asuka and jin makes cute couple!!!! and also maybe

Xiaoyu and Jin
Shihan
40764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Rokkenjima island
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

kaedechan25 wrote:

Asuka and Jin.... Asuka`s father is Jin, but I know Asuka only know his father`s sworn enemy.... Asuka don`t know Jin is her father and Jin don`t know Asuka is his daughter.....





626CaliKiDD wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:

Asuka and Jin.... Asuka`s father is Jin, but I know Asuka only know his father`s sworn enemy.... Asuka don`t know Jin is her father and Jin don`t know Asuka is his daughter.....


Asuka's father is a Dojo master and Jin is not. And how can Jin bare a child in such a young age? i mean come on now. I know Jun had Jin in a young age also but, Jin was aloner from the start of tekken 3 and 4.


um....about asuka is jin's daughter,its impossible and their cousins,and also wht Calikidd says is true...
Shihan
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

Ryukendo92 wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:

Asuka and Jin.... Asuka`s father is Jin, but I know Asuka only know his father`s sworn enemy.... Asuka don`t know Jin is her father and Jin don`t know Asuka is his daughter.....





626CaliKiDD wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:

Asuka and Jin.... Asuka`s father is Jin, but I know Asuka only know his father`s sworn enemy.... Asuka don`t know Jin is her father and Jin don`t know Asuka is his daughter.....


Asuka's father is a Dojo master and Jin is not. And how can Jin bare a child in such a young age? i mean come on now. I know Jun had Jin in a young age also but, Jin was aloner from the start of tekken 3 and 4.


um....about asuka is jin's daughter,its impossible and their cousins,and also wht Calikidd says is true...


If Asuka`s father is a dojo master, and killed...It would be ALSO impossible because Asuka`s father`s sworn enemy is Feng. Feng killed his dojo master because of fighting outside the school. I don`t think Asuka`s father is a dojo master WHO IS killed by Feng.
Shihan
1528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles 626 a...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

kaedechan25 wrote:


Ryukendo92 wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:

Asuka and Jin.... Asuka`s father is Jin, but I know Asuka only know his father`s sworn enemy.... Asuka don`t know Jin is her father and Jin don`t know Asuka is his daughter.....





626CaliKiDD wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:

Asuka and Jin.... Asuka`s father is Jin, but I know Asuka only know his father`s sworn enemy.... Asuka don`t know Jin is her father and Jin don`t know Asuka is his daughter.....


Asuka's father is a Dojo master and Jin is not. And how can Jin bare a child in such a young age? i mean come on now. I know Jun had Jin in a young age also but, Jin was aloner from the start of tekken 3 and 4.


um....about asuka is jin's daughter,its impossible and their cousins,and also wht Calikidd says is true...


If Asuka`s father is a dojo master, and killed...It would be ALSO impossible because Asuka`s father`s sworn enemy is Feng. Feng killed his dojo master because of fighting outside the school. I don`t think Asuka`s father is a dojo master WHO IS killed by Feng.

You dont understand you? If you played Tekken 5 for Asuka's storyline it saids Her father's attacker (Feng) put asuka's father in the hospital. Feng did not killed Asuka's father only his Master (Seen in tekken 5 intro). Asuka is Jin's cousin or distant cousin and is a fact .
Posted 2/10/09
Ling Xiaoyu and Jin Kazama
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.