First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ★Banner and Icon Request★
Posted 11/4/09

janethng wrote:


music_manga_freak wrote:

Mod Requesting: janethng
Username: music_manga_freak
Text: cheryl-chan is on Hiiatus mod
Designs: up to mod
Color Scheme: up to mod
Extras: scanbar, dash border
Picture (in spoiler):




Done


thnx
Star Requester
39872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ღ•иexт тσ yσu•ღ
Offline
Posted 11/5/09

janethng wrote:


Amu_Hinamori_23 wrote:


Mod Requesting: anyone
Username: Amu_Hinamori_23
Text: News For The Month
Designs: mkae it spooky and horror thingy
Color Scheme: dark colors
Extras: none
Picture (in spoiler):




Done


Wow! Thnx so much *smiles*
Posted 11/5/09

janethng wrote:


KawaiiTurtle wrote:

Mod Requesting:janethng
Username: KawaiiTurtle
Text: CR Workshop
Color Scheme: Light blue
Extras: any
Animated?: yes
If yes... Which animation? (scanbars, moving text etc) scanbar
Picture (in spoiler):


Here's ur banner! hope u like it!



Done

Thanks!:]~

Posted 11/7/09 , edited 11/10/09
Icon Request From:
Mod Requesting: jane thng
Username: KawaiiTurtle
Text: CR Workshop
Color Scheme: blue
Extras: make it match the support banner :]
Animated?: yes
If yes... Which animation? (scanbars, moving text etc) scanbar
Picture (in spoiler):


Haru
Star Requester
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 11/9/09 , edited 12/29/09
Banner Request Form:


Mod Requesting: janethng
Username: Carolynl375
Text:

Designs: any
Color Scheme:any
Extras:each name is a different banner
Picture (in spoiler):


Star Requester
12010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / V O N G O L A. HQ
Offline
Posted 11/10/09 , edited 12/29/09
Mod Requesting: janethng
Username: rainbow_sprinkles
Text: Welcome to rainbow_sprinkles page, About Me, My likes, My dislikes, anime/manga, i support, support me, extras, thanks for coming bye bye!
Designs: any
Color Scheme: any
Extras: sparkles, bows, hearts and other cute stuff
Picture:


arigato!

Star Requester
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/14/09 , edited 11/18/09
B a n n e r R e q u e s t F o r m


Mod Requesting: janethng
Username: Mermaid-Rina
Text: Graphics Academy , Join Now
Designs: Anything Pretty
Color Scheme: any
Extras: anything cute
Picture (in spoiler):


Haru
Posted 11/15/09 , edited 11/18/09
Icon Request From:
Mod Requesting:Janethng
Username:Amu-101
Text:Support Me , Amu-101
Color Scheme:No
Extras:try to make it prettier
Animated?:yes
If yes... Which animation? scanbars & moving text etc ( each picture must hav scanbars n moving text n seperate them )
Picture (in spoiler):


Haru
Posted 11/16/09


where can I request Profile banners?
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 11/16/09

-Ne0n- wrote:



where can I request Profile banners?



You mean entire profiles? xD You can PM me if you want xD
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

CarolynL375 wrote:

Banner Request Form:


Mod Requesting: janethng
Username: Carolynl375
Text:

Designs: any
Color Scheme:any
Extras:each name is a different banner
Picture (in spoiler):


I sent it to you by inbox! Hope you recieve it... if not.. here it is..




Thx for requesting it!

Done
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

rainbow_sprinkles wrote:

Mod Requesting: janethng
Username: rainbow_sprinkles
Text: Welcome to rainbow_sprinkles page, About Me, My likes, My dislikes, anime/manga, i support, support me, extras, thanks for coming bye bye!
Designs: any
Color Scheme: any
Extras: sparkles, bows, hearts and other cute stuff
Picture:


arigato!


Do you want separate banners ????? like for example....



Like that??? Or just one whole banner with all that text?
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

Mermaid-Rina wrote:

B a n n e r R e q u e s t F o r m


Mod Requesting: janethng
Username: Mermaid-Rina
Text: Graphics Academy , Join Now
Designs: Anything Pretty
Color Scheme: any
Extras: anything cute
Picture (in spoiler):




Done
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

Amu-101 wrote:

Icon Request From:
Mod Requesting:Janethng
Username:Amu-101
Text:Support Me , Amu-101
Color Scheme:No
Extras:try to make it prettier
Animated?:yes
If yes... Which animation? scanbars & moving text etc ( each picture must hav scanbars n moving text n seperate them )
Picture (in spoiler):


Here are all your icons! =O Hope u like them .. o.o


Done
Posted 11/18/09

janethng wrote:


Amu-101 wrote:

Icon Request From:
Mod Requesting:Janethng
Username:Amu-101
Text:Support Me , Amu-101
Color Scheme:No
Extras:try to make it prettier
Animated?:yes
If yes... Which animation? scanbars & moving text etc ( each picture must hav scanbars n moving text n seperate them )
Picture (in spoiler):


Here are all your icons! =O Hope u like them .. o.o


Done


Arigatou !!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.