First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ::[Shoppe]:: Pandaz♥Poo
DESiGNER
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/8/09 , edited 11/24/09




Rules & Format & Notes


♥ No stealing
♥ Leave the credit alone.
♥ Be patient
♥ fill out the correct form
♥ Use the graphic or bye bye to you
♥ Pay
♥ 2 stock each
♥ No more requests

Username:
Sample:
Text:
Paid?
Changes:


To view full banner, right click the GFX and click "view image".


Samples & Stocks & Payment


CLEARING IN PROCESS
New samples soon!
Payment: Upload 1 picture, Invite all buddies

Posted 10/9/09 , edited 11/7/09


Username: HinamoriiAmu-chan
Avii # : 1
Text written on Avii: HinamoriiAmu-chan
Paid?; yesh
DESiGNER
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/10/09 , edited 11/7/09


So sorry for the lateness


Come back Again soon <33
Posted 10/18/09
aww no new avatars or banners or icons D: hope u add some more!
DESiGNER
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

Hina-chii wrote:

aww no new avatars or banners or icons D: hope u add some more!


I'm working on some right now ^^
:DD
Posted 10/18/09

Pandilly wrote:


Hina-chii wrote:

aww no new avatars or banners or icons D: hope u add some more!


I'm working on some right now ^^
:DD


yay~ ill be sure to buy some
Posted 10/19/09


Username: Hina-chii
Avii:Little Dino
Text written on Avii: Chrissy, Hina-chii
Paid?: ima do it right now :D
Changes: can u make it a little brighter and (if u can) add some cute brushes? :3
DESiGNER
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/20/09

Hina-chii wrote:



Username: Hina-chii
Avii:Little Dino
Text written on Avii: Chrissy, Hina-chii
Paid?: ima do it right now :D
Changes: can u make it a little brighter and (if u can) add some cute brushes? :3


Hope this is good enough <3 (I think it looks bad DD:)

Come again <3
Posted 10/23/09

Pandilly wrote:


Hina-chii wrote:



Username: Hina-chii
Avii:Little Dino
Text written on Avii: Chrissy, Hina-chii
Paid?: ima do it right now :D
Changes: can u make it a little brighter and (if u can) add some cute brushes? :3


Hope this is good enough <3 (I think it looks bad DD:)

Come again <3


OMG ITS SOO AWESOME :DD ill be sure to use it :3
Posted 11/1/09
Username:Happystargirl (plz don't put this in the avii)
Avi:#1
Text written on Avii:Heartlovegirl
Paid?yep^^
Changes:nope
DESiGNER
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

Happystargirl wrote:

Username:Happystargirl (plz don't put this in the avii)
Avi:#1
Text written on Avii:Heartlovegirl
Paid?yep^^
Changes:nope


As in Rawr?


Enjoy ^^
Posted 11/7/09

Pandilly wrote:


Happystargirl wrote:

Username:Happystargirl (plz don't put this in the avii)
Avi:#1
Text written on Avii:Heartlovegirl
Paid?yep^^
Changes:nope


As in Rawr?


Enjoy ^^


??? and thx i like it =)
DESiGNER
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/7/09 , edited 11/7/09


Your welcome.
And the name of the Avii is Rawr. Sorry for confusion ^^:;
Posted 11/7/09 , edited 11/7/09


oh ok then
81142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/16/09
Username:xXkamakiXkamiyaXx
Sample:#1 and 2
Text:Kamaki
Paid?yes
Changes:no thanks
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.