First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply [[REQUEST]] Banner
Shugo Avii Requester
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/5/09

sonnynguyen wrote:



Please fill this out! ^^:
Text colour:color that goe well with pic
Text:Support Me,I Support,Bye Come Again,
Border/Frame?:yes
Extras:(rain,blur,animated etc.) sumthin cute
Picture:can it be a pic of me theme?


Shugo Avii Requester
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/5/09 , edited 12/5/09

LoveEnime wrote:

Text colour:Purple
Text:Welcome to LoveAnime's profile, like , dislike, about me, Bye c ya
Border/Frame?:u chose
Extras:you have fun with it
Picture:can u find a picture of tadase


done utau_12if u dont like it tell me and i will redo it

Shugo Chara Co-Creator
15859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/5/09


Done by sonnynguyen

Here you go. Hope you like it ^^:
Shugo Avii Requester
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/5/09

sonnynguyen wrote:



Done by sonnynguyen

Here you go. Hope you like it ^^:


thx
Shugo Chara Co-Creator
15859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/5/09
You're welcome ^^
Posted 2/3/10 , edited 2/13/10
Text colour:light pink and red
Text:Welcome to our Profile!, About Berry, What Berry likes, what Berry Hates, About Neko , What Neko Likes,What Neko Hates, Berry and Neko Cr family, Next Theme, Support Us, Rules,Bye bye See you Next time!
Border/Frame?:no
Extras:(rain,blur,animated etc.)Hearts
Picture: can you do pictures of couples?
pending- hop_step_jump_shugoshugo
Shugo Avii Requester
455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / dont even
Offline
Posted 2/11/10
Text color:blue or light blue
text:Welcome to my profiles!,About me,Likes,Dislikes,Support me,I support,Bye bye come again!
bordor:nope
Extar:Heart,glowing beam
pic:can u pick amulet spade and miki
Shugo Chara Co-Creator
15859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/11/10

Amu-ran wrote:

Text color:blue or light blue
text:Welcome to my profiles!,About me,Likes,Dislikes,Support me,I support,Bye bye come again!
bordor:nope
Extar:Heart,glowing beam
pic:can u pick amulet spade and miki


Done
Here u go ^^






Shugo Avii Requester
455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / dont even
Offline
Posted 2/11/10
thank
Shugo Graphic Maker
4025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / SHINee World,Anim...
Offline
Posted 2/28/10

sonnynguyen wrote:


Please fill this out! ^^:
Text colour:
Text:
Border/Frame?:
Extras:(rain,blur,animated etc.)
Picture:


Text colour:pink
Text:Welcome To My Profile (4 first banner), Sayonara(for second banner)
Border/Frame?:no
Extras:(rain,blur,animated etc.) flowers,hearts,any thing nice like beams and i wan two banners they should look the same but text diffrent
Picture:
Shugo Avii Requester
1612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Crunchyroll The O...
Offline
Posted 3/2/10
Text colour : peach
Text : Welcome to my profile ! , Bye Bye ^_^ !
Border/Frame?:no
Extras:(rain,blur,animated etc.): sparkles
Picture :
Shugo Avii Requester
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 3/2/10

machovin wrote:

Text colour : peach
Text : Welcome to my profile ! , Bye Bye ^_^ !
Border/Frame?:no
Extras:(rain,blur,animated etc.): sparkles
Picture :


pending
Shugo Avii Requester
2583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/17/10

Text colour:pink
Text:friends
Border/Frame?:no
Extras:(rain,blur,animated etc.) animated
Picture:




done by sonnynguyen
Shugo Graphic Maker
4025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / SHINee World,Anim...
Offline
Posted 3/21/10

Utaus_Fan wrote:


sonnynguyen wrote:


Please fill this out! ^^:
Text colour:
Text:
Border/Frame?:
Extras:(rain,blur,animated etc.)
Picture:


Text colour:pink
Text:Welcome To My Profile (4 first banner), Sayonara(for second banner)
Border/Frame?:no
Extras:(rain,blur,animated etc.) flowers,hearts,any thing nice like beams and i wan two banners they should look the same but text diffrent
Picture:


Shugo Chara Co-Creator
15859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/21/10


Pending
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.