First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Requests
candee
10546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in flamma columba...
Offline
Posted 10/31/09

kamy-kiu wrote:


pikachu238 wrote:

Name: pikachu238
Text: pikachu238, pika-chan
Pic: (spoiler)

Extras: (optional, spoiler)
blink
Payed?: (Invite buddies, Upload 1 photo) yes
kind of thing: (avvi, profile [please put text
in spoiler too], icon, banner, MS banner icon) avii



Here ya go^^!!Sorry 4 da wait! Hope you like^^!!




its k, ive been on hiatus! i love it! xD
co-candee
2831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ^.^in my beautifu...
Offline
Posted 11/1/09 , edited 11/1/09

pikachu238 wrote:

its k, ive been on hiatus! i love it! xD


I'm glad!!Np!!
co-candee
2831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ^.^in my beautifu...
Offline
Posted 11/1/09


princess_ariel0117 wrote:


kamy-kiu wrote:




Here ya go!!Hope ya like it!!!Sorry for name in your avi !!




ok Thx!



Np!!
Posted 11/1/09


here ya go!
co-candee
2831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ^.^in my beautifu...
Offline
Posted 11/1/09

utau_12 wrote:


can u change the text to utau_12



Here ya go!!Hope ya like it!!


candee
10546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in flamma columba...
Offline
Posted 11/1/09

kamy-kiu wrote:


pikachu238 wrote:

its k, ive been on hiatus! i love it! xD


I'm glad!!Np!!


ur welcome! i'll buddy you! x3
Posted 11/7/09

To Requesters :

Username : -ScArLeTmOOn-
Mod :
Text : Kat-chan, "Its better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."
Pic:

Size : thin and tall
Brushes : Yes
Animated : No
What Do You Want : Avatar
Have You done the payment ( Which includes inviting Ur Buddies & Uploading 8 picture ) ? : done
co-candee
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Milan
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

Hope u like it! and hope u used it :)
co-candee
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Milan
Offline
Posted 11/8/09


i also made one!! :D

candee
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

xikutosan wrote:



i also made one!! :D



thx u
candee
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/9/09
Username :enaj218
Mod :-hasumi-
Text :jane,
Size :thin and tall(200x600)
What Do You Want ( Banners , Icons , Avatars , etc ) ? :Avii

Posted 11/9/09

enaj218 wrote:

Username :enaj218
Mod :-hasumi-
Text :jane,
Size :thin and tall(200x600)
What Do You Want ( Banners , Icons , Avatars , etc ) ? :Avii



DONE!
i've done 1 first ;D
Is this okay ? >_<
If not i can redo :P
candee
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/9/09 , edited 11/9/09

-Hasumi- wrote:


enaj218 wrote:

Username :enaj218
Mod :-hasumi-
Text :jane,
Size :thin and tall(200x600)
What Do You Want ( Banners , Icons , Avatars , etc ) ? :Avii



DONE!
i've done 1 first ;D
Is this okay ? >_<
If not i can redo :P


ahm,.leh can u crop her belly part,.
coz her belly part is kina big,.if its ok,.
oder dan that,.its mor dan ok^^
nd dat was fast

ahm can u put a quote in the second one,.
"the chance for the unavoidable fate"

thnx^^
candee
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 11/26/09

Username Joy3210
Mod :-hasumi-
Text :Joy3210
Size :thin and tall
What Do You Want ( Banners , Icons , Avatars , etc ) ? :Avii


Posted 11/26/09

Joy3210 wrote:


Username Joy3210
Mod :-hasumi-
Text :Joy3210
Size :thin and tall
What Do You Want ( Banners , Icons , Avatars , etc ) ? :Avii




Done !
Hope You like it (x
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.