*¨¨*Icon Request
20895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / stalker much?o,..O
Offline
Posted 10/9/09 , edited 10/9/09
Fill out the from to req. one:


Picture:
Text:
Specific Mod?:
Specific size?:
★Kitty
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 10/12/09 , edited 10/17/09
Picture:

Text: Car CarolynL375
Specific Mod?: no
Specific size?:100x100

Only the girl to the right. Animated scan bars please~

DONE- Cuteyayachi
Creator
11757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / . s o m e w h e r...
Offline
Posted 10/16/09

CarolynL375 wrote:

Picture:

Text: Car CarolynL375
Specific Mod?: no
Specific size?:100x100

Only the girl to the right. Animated scan bars please~


we only do icons not scan bars, sorry ><!!
★Kitty
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 10/16/09


Scan bars? meant animated scan bars on the icon, just do a regular icon then.
Creator
11757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / . s o m e w h e r...
Offline
Posted 10/17/09



Here u go!! hope u like it, if u want any changes just say so (:
★Kitty
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 10/17/09


Thanks :]
★Kitty
3641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Torrance
Offline
Posted 10/25/09 , edited 10/25/09
Picture:

Text: Yuu~
Specific Mod?: No
Specific size?: Not too big, not too small
Posted 10/29/09

aznsk8ngmangafreak wrote:

Picture:

Text: Yuu~
Specific Mod?: No
Specific size?: Not too big, not too small


sorry but can u please give me another pic >< sorry
★Kitty
3641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Torrance
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

gotta-luv-me wrote:


aznsk8ngmangafreak wrote:

Picture:

Text: Yuu~
Specific Mod?: No
Specific size?: Not too big, not too small


sorry but can u please give me another pic >< sorry



You must be logged in to post.