Explanation Behind Law of Attraction
2693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess where
Offline
Posted 10/9/09
I'm sure some of you here have already read about the Law of Attraction. For those who haven't, read this

I have a feeling that LoA is real. But somehow, I couldn't find any explanation behind it despite what was explained in 'The Secret' because it was very unscientific. What really had me in doubt was the "brain waves" they were talking about. It sounded ridiculous to me.

What do you think?

Posted 10/10/09
The thing is subjective reality doesn't explain the sensation of pain, when one's cause for being responsible will have the consequence of possible painful encounter. And since pain cannot be a manifestation of the mind without outside interference, due the fact that even phantom pain is caused by the body remembering the painful encounter. Therefore, what do you think an individual will do in a subjective reality according to the Law of Attraction? When pain is a natural defense mechanism of the body to signal protection from further injury.

Therefore the Law of Attraction cannot be fully explained because it doesn't apply naturally to any and all human behaviorism. Just like neither objective and subjective realities are completely right.
Posted 10/10/09
i really have no idea but why am i so attracted to 2d characters like this?
Posted 10/10/09

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:
i really have no idea but why am i so attracted to 2d characters like this?

The Law of Attraction isn't just about sexual attraction, when it's trying to define how people get motivations to do what they do. And when you don't even know why you like those fictional characters yourself, it ultimately boils down to the fact that you just down know yourself as well as you should be. Or it could simply be that you don't get motivated for real romantic relationship with real women.
Posted 10/10/09

DomFortress wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:
i really have no idea but why am i so attracted to 2d characters like this?

The Law of Attraction isn't just about sexual attraction, when it's trying to define how people get motivations to do what they do. And when you don't even know why you like those fictional characters yourself, it ultimately boils down to the fact that you just down know yourself as well as you should be. Or it could simply be that you don't get motivated for real romantic relationship with real women.


i guess the only thing i can think of is that i like big chest and so on but meh sigh idn
Posted 10/11/09
It doesn't take much really.
What do you see here?

W
x
Y

The female figure. Our brains process things a certain way. The imagination expands a very simple image into more than what it is. Attraction applies to numerous things. Sexual attraction for one is a very potent force and is completely necessary.
2121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Usa
Offline
Posted 10/12/09
Ive read but not sure i fully understand it, attraction to me is feeling i get when i see one who is preferably good looking. The reason behind that i am unsure of it but i do know its more than chemical reaction in the brain. I feel it the pain of heart break, the heartburn of a crush. Really i have no idea what im talking about , i like what you said Dom you can correct me if i just sound ignorant which i think i might. I have never stop to question the idea of attraction, i just saw attraction as it just is similar to life. We are alive because we are i satisfied with that.
Posted 10/12/09

GrandX wrote:
Ive read but not sure i fully understand it, attraction to me is feeling i get when i see one who is preferably good looking. The reason behind that i am unsure of it but i do know its more than chemical reaction in the brain. I feel it the pain of heart break, the heartburn of a crush. Really i have no idea what im talking about , i like what you said Dom you can correct me if i just sound ignorant which i think i might. I have never stop to question the idea of attraction, i just saw attraction as it just is similar to life. We are alive because we are i satisfied with that.

I think pain ultimately teaches us not to take reality for granted. That we need to constantly measure up our causes and consequences, checks and balances, rights and wrongs. Otherwise we just might end up loosing something that we care about; ourselves.
2121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Usa
Offline
Posted 10/12/09
Your very wise Dom thats exactly how i feel yet its hard to pull that info from my mind, i think the same way you do really...i dont know what else to say lol.
You must be logged in to post.