First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Request: Profiles!
Posted 12/12/09

xTsubame-chaNx wrote:



Here you go! Sorry about that :X Hope this is alright :]



thank you -hugs- ^^
Creator
4982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My FantasyWorld ;D
Offline
Posted 12/12/09


You welcomes Hope you like it ^^
Posted 12/12/09

xTsubame-chaNx wrote:



You welcomes Hope you like it ^^


ya i like it alot ^^
Creator
4982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My FantasyWorld ;D
Offline
Posted 12/12/09


hehehe ^-^ yay! Come back again!
Member
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/13/09 , edited 12/13/09
Form:
Name: Shizuna
Friend/Group?: Yourself??
Avi, Banners, Icon, Profile, etc?: Profile
Specific Colors: Any Colors (:
TEXTS! (IN SPOILERS PLEASE!)::
Extras(Scanlines? Brushes? etc): Brushes, Texture
Payed yet?: Yepp
(Uploaded 3-5 pics into the payment album or invited buddies PROOF IS NEEDED! *press print screen sysRq* and then save in on paint showing you had invited your friends)
Picture: [(IN SPOILERS) Ps: High Quality would make it easier for us :o]
Creator
4982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My FantasyWorld ;D
Offline
Posted 12/13/09


Here you go Hope you like it ^^
Any changes=QUOTE BACK
Thank you !

Member
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/13/09

xTsubame-chaNx wrote:



Here you go Hope you like it ^^
Any changes=QUOTE BACK
Thank you !

THANK YOU!!
Creator
4982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My FantasyWorld ;D
Offline
Posted 12/13/09


You welcomes Glad you like it ^^
Come back again! :3
Member
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/13/09 , edited 12/13/09
Name: Shizuna
Friend/Group?: Friend ^^
Avi, Banners, Icon, Profile, etc?: Profile
Specific Colors: Colorful ^^
TEXTS! (IN SPOILERS PLEASE!)::
Extras(Scanlines? Brushes? etc): Brushes, Texture
Payed yet?: Yep
(Uploaded 3-5 pics into the payment album or invited buddies PROOF IS NEEDED! *press print screen sysRq* and then save in on paint showing you had invited your friends)
Picture: [(IN SPOILERS) Ps: High Quality would make it easier for us :o]
~Sowwie, If I request so much :] . This is for my lil sister//friend, ShugoCharafanx3
Posted 12/14/09

TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:

Name: Shizuna
Friend/Group?: Friend ^^
Avi, Banners, Icon, Profile, etc?: Profile
Specific Colors: Colorful ^^
TEXTS! (IN SPOILERS PLEASE!)::
Extras(Scanlines? Brushes? etc): Brushes, Texture
Payed yet?: Yep
(Uploaded 3-5 pics into the payment album or invited buddies PROOF IS NEEDED! *press print screen sysRq* and then save in on paint showing you had invited your friends)
Picture: [(IN SPOILERS) Ps: High Quality would make it easier for us :o]
~Sowwie, If I request so much :] . This is for my lil sister//friend, ShugoCharafanx3


hi Shizuna xD is it ok if i do ur request :3?
Member
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/14/09 , edited 12/14/09
Well.. i guess so :] i wanted err xTsubame-chaNx to make it though ^^

Posted 12/14/09

TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:

Well.. i guess so :] i wanted err xTsubame-chaNx to make it though ^^



oh well if u want i can just tell her that she can do it
Member
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/14/09

-iSecret wrote:


TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:

Well.. i guess so :] i wanted err xTsubame-chaNx to make it though ^^



oh well if u want i can just tell her that she can do it
sure i guess (:

Creator
4982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My FantasyWorld ;D
Offline
Posted 12/18/09


Shizuna :X I'm sorry but i cant work on your lil sister profile >< my photoshop isnt working D: at first it works but now it's being retarded T-T is it alright one of the mod help you do it? D: I'm super sorry ><
Member
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/18/09

xTsubame-chaNx wrote:



Shizuna :X I'm sorry but i cant work on your lil sister profile >< my photoshop isnt working D: at first it works but now it's being retarded T-T is it alright one of the mod help you do it? D: I'm super sorry ><
Shuree, ^^ Hope you Photoshop works soon ;DD



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.