First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Art Just Got Awesome
5342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upstate NY
Offline
Posted 10/10/09

h3ntie wrote:


ohmygodBRITTANY wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


ohmygodBRITTANY wrote:

Er- right...that's a little... insane.

I love this comment on that page though:
"Perhaps he could perform oral sex on the individuals when they reached the end of the tunnel. This would be a much nicer gesture.Loving Gestures are more powerful than violence!"


hahahaha



oh my god brittany, how is art insane? people like you are the reason artists aren't recognized for their work until they're dead.


No, I respect almost all forms of art. Rape is not art, and this guy may get recognition after he dies as being absolutely out of his mind, but that's it. The whole idea of the 4D tunnel is really creative, but attempting rape at the end of it is crazy.


oh my god brittany, here is a picture of a kitten in mittens.



your argument is irrelevant


MYYYYY argument is irrevelant?!
We should be best friends.
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 10/10/09

ohmygodBRITTANY wrote:



MYYYYY argument is irrevelant?!
We should be best friends.


I was under the impression that we already were
5342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upstate NY
Offline
Posted 10/10/09

h3ntie wrote:


ohmygodBRITTANY wrote:



MYYYYY argument is irrevelant?!
We should be best friends.


I was under the impression that we already were


So was I, I just didn't know how to tell you.
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 10/10/09

ohmygodBRITTANY wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


ohmygodBRITTANY wrote:



MYYYYY argument is irrevelant?!
We should be best friends.


I was under the impression that we already were


So was I, I just didn't know how to tell you.


Oh, well I guess the problem is solved
Posted 10/10/09

blu3ros3 wrote:


Chthulhu wrote:

Very interesting and horrible. If a person wants to do some rapin', they are best to wait it out in some bushes somewhere.


LOL like ur thinking


ROFL such a horrible thing to discuss. Rape is weak.
Posted 10/10/09
A raep a day keeps the demons at bay.
7553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / over there.
Offline
Posted 10/10/09
this is a strange way to get laid.
well, he's certainly going to make an impact on people.
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 10/10/09

Japanimated wrote:

A raep a day keeps the demons at bay.


I enjoyed reading this post. A+
Posted 10/11/09

Chthulhu wrote:


blu3ros3 wrote:


Chthulhu wrote:

Very interesting and horrible. If a person wants to do some rapin', they are best to wait it out in some bushes somewhere.


LOL like ur thinking


ROFL such a horrible thing to discuss. Rape is weak.


ROFLMFAO....rape IS weak...i guess/think o.~
1545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / London, UK
Offline
Posted 10/11/09
There is a typo in the title. It should read 'Art just got stupid'
Posted 10/11/09
Would be awesome if some huge nasty looking homo would rape the "artist"
33325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The edge of my wo...
Offline
Posted 10/11/09
As long as the person signs the paper it cant be viewed as rape. So if you sign that thing your just asking for it.
And he also said something about having a lot of secrets that ensure him to rape you, i cant help but be curious as to what awaits other than him
67883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/11/09
The link is invalid, thread is worthless.
3791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your ramencup.
Offline
Posted 10/11/09
I dont... exactly understand. ..?

wtf =.=
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 10/11/09

TelevisionPotato wrote:

There is a typo in the title. It should read 'Art just got stupid'


umm i don't think so guy. I'm incapable of typos so I think you should seriously re-evaluate that criticism.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.