Post Reply Discussion Room
Moderator
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/10/09 , edited 10/11/09
Hey so i made this Topic so that we can discuss some stuff bout this group

1)Instead of making one place to make avii,banners, and Icons. lets make it seperatly!!
2)Lets have membership cards (i know how to make thm ;D)
3)Lets put are examples in the page instead of the Info
4)Lets have a competition, like avii comp. the winners avii is our groups avii?
5)Lets have a "Theme" for our group!
Posted 10/12/09

onigirl3 wrote:

Hey so i made this Topic so that we can discuss some stuff bout this group

1)Instead of making one place to make avii,banners, and Icons. lets make it seperatly!!
2)Lets have membership cards (i know how to make thm ;D)
3)Lets put are examples in the page instead of the Info
4)Lets have a competition, like avii comp. the winners avii is our groups avii?
5)Lets have a "Theme" for our group!



i love those ideas ^^ and also where do you make your pictures??
Moderator
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/12/09

xxLelouchLamperougexx wrote:


onigirl3 wrote:

Hey so i made this Topic so that we can discuss some stuff bout this group

1)Instead of making one place to make avii,banners, and Icons. lets make it seperatly!!
2)Lets have membership cards (i know how to make thm ;D)
3)Lets put are examples in the page instead of the Info
4)Lets have a competition, like avii comp. the winners avii is our groups avii?
5)Lets have a "Theme" for our group!



i love those ideas ^^ and also where do you make your pictures??


i just use photofiltre...i resize using MS paint cause photofiltre doesnt resize xactly as you want
Moderator
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/12/09

xxLelouchLamperougexx wrote:


onigirl3 wrote:

Hey so i made this Topic so that we can discuss some stuff bout this group

1)Instead of making one place to make avii,banners, and Icons. lets make it seperatly!!
2)Lets have membership cards (i know how to make thm ;D)
3)Lets put are examples in the page instead of the Info
4)Lets have a competition, like avii comp. the winners avii is our groups avii?
5)Lets have a "Theme" for our group!



i love those ideas ^^ and also where do you make your pictures??


yah so cus your the creator wht shud r 1st theme shud be?
and wht pic shud we use for the membership cards, you know for backround?

Posted 10/12/09


i think our first theme could just be random......and for the membership cards......
could we use this??
Moderator
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/14/09

xxLelouchLamperougexx wrote:



i think our first theme could just be random......and for the membership cards......
could we use this??


Ohh cool! Let's use it. And if it random lets make a poll to see what THEY want for the group theme to be so lets choose some options how bout Shugo Chara & Naruto as some of the choices

Posted 10/14/09


ok ^^ i like the idea bout the polls

Moderator
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/14/09

xxLelouchLamperougexx wrote:



ok ^^ i like the idea bout the polls



okay im starting the new topics and poll
Posted 10/14/09


ok kool ^^

You must be logged in to post.