Post Reply [RP]Ayruto Forest
Posted 10/10/09
This forest is circling! Be sure not to get lost... once u enter, u can't get out...
Posted 10/10/09
Rika: I'm finally here... Hanako! Are u there?
Posted 10/10/09

KakeraRose wrote:

Rika: I'm finally here... Hanako! Are u there?


Hanako: *slowly walks threw trees* eeeh where am i.....*stops and focus on sounds* mmhmm their camp shouldn't be to far...
Posted 10/10/09
Shit! I forgot this forest makes u go in circles! *tilts her Neko ears bcuz she hears a voice*
Posted 10/10/09

KakeraRose wrote:

Shit! I forgot this forest makes u go in circles! *tilts her Neko ears bcuz she hears a voice*


Hanako: *keeps walks then trips over* owwww *grabs your leg think it was tree to help self up* eeeeh this ain't a tree who there *chain starts coming out when notices* mmmhmm Rika-chan what are you doing here....
Posted 10/10/09
Rika: I felt someone I remember here... and I couldn't have u leave without me!

Hey! Ur intruding a private territory! Rika must know this voice
Posted 10/10/09

KakeraRose wrote:

Rika: I felt someone I remember here... and I couldn't have u leave without me!

Hey! Ur intruding a private territory! Rika must know this voice


Hanako: *grabs you then disappears in a tree away from there* damn it!! whats he still doing alive....*relaxes and chains return to seals on hands* Rika it was Ryu do you remember him he was same age as you....
Posted 10/10/09
Ryu? Of course! But, I thought of someone else, too...


FLASHBACK IN HER MIND

Kakeru: Rika! Run b4 they get u!
Rika: Kakeru... u can't stay here! U'll die! Come with me... we can live a good life...
Kakeru just grins toward her Srry... I can't, though. Protecting u is my only policy... even though it'll cost my life.
Rika: Kakeru... I- I- I love u!
Kakeru: I love u, too. But, I can't... *kisses Rika passionately* *whispering* I will always love u, Chikara Rika

BACK

Rika blinks away the thought for the moment.
Posted 10/10/09

KakeraRose wrote:

Ryu? Of course! But, I thought of someone else, too...


FLASHBACK IN HER MIND

Kakeru: Rika! Run b4 they get u!
Rika: Kakeru... u can't stay here! U'll die! Come with me... we can live a good life...
Kakeru just grins toward her Srry... I can't, though. Protecting u is my only policy... even though it'll cost my life.
Rika: Kakeru... I- I- I love u!
Kakeru: I love u, too. But, I can't... *kisses Rika passionately* *whispering* I will always love u, Chikara Rika

BACK

Rika blinks away the thought for the moment.


Hanako: *saw everything* umm couldn't you have waited to i let go of your hand *grossed out from kissed* geeez i still can't believe ryuu have the same Aura.... he evil...i should of kill him...*bites lip* what we going to do.... i could use ....
Posted 10/10/09
Oh! I'm srry! I keep forgetting... Wht are we gonna do abt Ryu???
Posted 10/10/09

KakeraRose wrote:

Oh! I'm srry! I keep forgetting... Wht are we gonna do abt Ryu???


Hanako: capture him and take him back the castle *sighs* we will have to ask the queen and princesses for help with this....*frowns with worry* i sense so many Aura here and power....
Posted 10/10/09
Ya... so do I... *still thinking of the memory*


(srry, i g2g!! i c u tomorrow!!)
Posted 10/11/09

KakeraRose wrote:

Ya... so do I... *still thinking of the memory*


(srry, i g2g!! i c u tomorrow!!)




Hanako: *sighs then chains appear around you and binds you to tree* wait here i will be right back *summons forest beast and rides off then comes back with ryuu* to easy!! he was just standing in the same spot!! *sighs then unbinds you* gomeni i just don't want you to see me when i use my beast and creatures cause their eyes become mine and i have no control on myself when hunting for people....*pulls you on beast* we are going back to the throne room!!
Posted 10/11/09
Rika: Let's hope we don't get lost...
You must be logged in to post.