First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Student council Room
Posted 10/12/09
"Ok...its ur choice." She steps away from her and bites her lip. A drop of blood appears and then turns into a scythe.
Creator
4607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / trying to find my...
Offline
Posted 10/12/09
Emmit is shocked *thinks to himself, wat it worked before* emmit screams " EVERY1 GET OUT OF HERE NOw" he gets up n starts to shoot remilia 3 times
Posted 10/12/09
Silmeria stare at her "Ah, It is such nice Scythe that you have.." smile
Posted 10/12/09

shugochara196 wrote:

Emmit is shocked *thinks to himself, wat it worked before* emmit screams " EVERY1 GET OUT OF HERE NOw" he gets up n starts to shoot remilia 3 times


The bullet didn't even hit Remilia once. She laughed.
Posted 10/12/09
"Thx." And then she pushes her and herself out of the room.
Posted 10/12/09
Silmeria get out of the room ". . . . Dare you touch me?"
Creator
4607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / trying to find my...
Offline
Posted 10/12/09
emmit start to get even more angryer his eyes turn red n shoots her three more times
Posted 10/12/09
"I was just tryin to help," As she kept her scythe facing the door.
Posted 10/12/09

shugochara196 wrote:

emmit start to get even more angryer his eyes turn red n shoots her three more times


Remilia yawned.
"This is boring.."
Posted 10/12/09
(g2g!)
Posted 10/12/09


(bb :D)
Posted 10/12/09

Silmeria get calm and walking way hall She thinks, Calm down, Calm down Silmeria
Moderator
6941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / none of your busi...
Offline
Posted 10/12/09

shugochara196 wrote:

emmit start to get even more angryer his eyes turn red n shoots her three more times


hey like clam down ok before u kill someone ok i just want to join not be with a killer
Creator
4607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / trying to find my...
Offline
Posted 10/12/09
emmit turns to darkbitcold "im not tryin to kill her im just trying to put her to sleep, n didnt i tell every1 to get out" he turns back to remilia
Moderator
6941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / none of your busi...
Offline
Posted 10/12/09

shugochara196 wrote:

emmit turns to darkbitcold "im not tryin to kill her im just trying to put her to sleep, n didnt i tell every1 to get out" he turns back to remilia


hey what about me joining this group i am not leaving till i get a forum to fill out ok
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.