First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Meet CL’s Newborn Son
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 11/4/09 , edited 11/4/09

shirayukiIce wrote:

1) Then don't judge.. you should really get to know someone before judging.
2) The spikes don't even hurt.. I learned about it
3) Didn't just say a fisg can die within 3 days.. so whats the point of getting one..
4) Who cares if she doesn't take care of it by herself..
5) I am not going to get upset over someone who thinks they know everything and thinks I just got burned. and some person over the internet who is so stupid to judge and needs to get a life instead of wasting time online bshing pp; who you dont even know
6) I could care less if you hate me or any other fangirls


You are so dumb. You need to learn about Hedgehogs. They way more difficult to take care of then a cat,dog or fish. Plus why get pet if you are not gonna take care of it? For as bashing people goes. I hate stupidity so if it looks stupid. I am gonna say it's stupid. If it's a person,thing or animal. It's called a opinion. Everybody has one. It's just that retarded fangirls can't expect it.
OMG!! I hate Fangirls.
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 11/4/09

divaroxy wrote:


shirayukiIce wrote:

1) Then don't judge.. you should really get to know someone before judging.
2) The spikes don't even hurt.. I learned about it
3) Didn't just say a fisg can die within 3 days.. so whats the point of getting one..
4) Who cares if she doesn't take care of it by herself..
5) I am not going to get upset over someone who thinks they know everything and thinks I just got burned. and some person over the internet who is so stupid to judge and needs to get a life instead of wasting time online bshing pp; who you dont even know
6) I could care less if you hate me or any other fangirls


You are so dumb. You need to learn about Hedgehogs. They way more difficult to take care of then a cat,dog or fish. Plus why get pet if you are not taking care of it? For as bashing people go. I hate stupidity so is it looks stupid. I am gonna say it's stupid. If it's a person,thing or animal. It's called a opinion. Everybody has one. It's just that retarded fangirls can't expect it.
OMG!! I hate Fangirls.



Aaaaaaah can you reword your little rant? I couldn't understand your words of wisdom.

Forgive me intelligent one!!!! ;_;

But really, why start an argument over a celebrity getting a pet hedgehog? You are entitled to your own opinion but can you at least be respectful?
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 11/4/09 , edited 11/4/09

Mypinkyrulez wrote:


divaroxy wrote:


shirayukiIce wrote:

1) Then don't judge.. you should really get to know someone before judging.
2) The spikes don't even hurt.. I learned about it
3) Didn't just say a fisg can die within 3 days.. so whats the point of getting one..
4) Who cares if she doesn't take care of it by herself..
5) I am not going to get upset over someone who thinks they know everything and thinks I just got burned. and some person over the internet who is so stupid to judge and needs to get a life instead of wasting time online bshing pp; who you dont even know
6) I could care less if you hate me or any other fangirls


You are so dumb. You need to learn about Hedgehogs. They way more difficult to take care of then a cat,dog or fish. Plus why get pet if you are not taking care of it? For as bashing people go. I hate stupidity so is it looks stupid. I am gonna say it's stupid. If it's a person,thing or animal. It's called a opinion. Everybody has one. It's just that retarded fangirls can't expect it.
OMG!! I hate Fangirls.



Aaaaaaah can you reword your little rant? I couldn't understand your words of wisdom.

Forgive me intelligent one!!!! ;_;

But really, why start an argument over a celebrity getting a pet hedgehog? You are entitled to your own opinion but can you at least be respectful?


If you was a intelligent one you would have reed and seen i didn't start the augment and would know too speak when you are spoken too. I did past judgement that the hedgehog pet thing was stupid and then she got all fangirl. I have opinion right?
I hate fangirls
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 11/4/09

divaroxy wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


divaroxy wrote:


shirayukiIce wrote:

1) Then don't judge.. you should really get to know someone before judging.
2) The spikes don't even hurt.. I learned about it
3) Didn't just say a fisg can die within 3 days.. so whats the point of getting one..
4) Who cares if she doesn't take care of it by herself..
5) I am not going to get upset over someone who thinks they know everything and thinks I just got burned. and some person over the internet who is so stupid to judge and needs to get a life instead of wasting time online bshing pp; who you dont even know
6) I could care less if you hate me or any other fangirls


You are so dumb. You need to learn about Hedgehogs. They way more difficult to take care of then a cat,dog or fish. Plus why get pet if you are not taking care of it? For as bashing people go. I hate stupidity so is it looks stupid. I am gonna say it's stupid. If it's a person,thing or animal. It's called a opinion. Everybody has one. It's just that retarded fangirls can't expect it.
OMG!! I hate Fangirls.



Aaaaaaah can you reword your little rant? I couldn't understand your words of wisdom.

Forgive me intelligent one!!!! ;_;

But really, why start an argument over a celebrity getting a pet hedgehog? You are entitled to your own opinion but can you at least be respectful?


If you was a intelligent one you would have reed and seen i didn't start the augment and would know too speak when you are spoken too. I did past judgement that the hedgehog pet thing was stupid and then she got all fangirl. I have opinion right?
I hate fangirls


I never said I was intelligent. My grammar is horrible!!! D: And this is a FORUM. o-o I can respond to anyone I want.... Doesn't mean they have to reply back to me. And yes I did read your little argument I think you should chill down with the stupidity thing, it's just a celebrity getting a pet.

If I get a dog does that mean I am dumb? News reporters who come up with weird headlines to capture the reader's attention are dumb?

And what's with generalizing all fangirls? ;_; Go after those crazy ones. Lol. you know those who are willing to chain themselves to their idols or start a religion......

Well I already put my two cents in here. Goodnight.
Posted 11/4/09
Why is this thread not in 2NE1.It should be moved or closed down. I wish i was mod.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.