First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
MOD APPLICATION #2
Citizen
6906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/20/09

leilockheart wrote:



2. we even have an interview thread where the member of the month gets interviewed?
i like this idea.

4. prove to me your words first before i can hire you. we have seen a lot of mods with beautiful words, but with ugly 'actions.' and we're afraid to take the risk once again.





2.....???

4.When you mean prove....exactly how do you want me to prove it?
Citizen
237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/09
a. Why do you want to be a moderator?
- help people w/ all of my powers xD

b. What improvements does the group need (your opinion)?
- signature layouts (if you don't understand, i can illustrate to you, but this is a merely a dream xD)

c. What dissatisfactions do you have with the group and/or its staff (if none, then leave blank)

d. are you active in CR? specifically Philippines group?
- hmm. in philippine time. i always online here at 7:30pm or 6:00am .. that's everyday huh xD
- and i always post in guesbook in philippines when i always go here xD

e. do you post in forums? how often?
- starting today. posting. xD

f. are you willing to review and implement all the rules and regulations of the group?
- not only review. but understand it. it's meaningless if we only read it >.<

g. whats your moderating strategy?
- simple. say NO to bad people. xD
- ya' know thos bad peoples ryt? xD

h. More comments: (please do put some...)
- hmm.. ahhmm..
- sana wla n pladders xD

PS: sorry panget english cuh. sanay ako magenglish pg ganito ang topic ee >.<
Artificial Intelligence
311298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/20/09

lake_touya wrote:


leilockheart wrote:



2. we even have an interview thread where the member of the month gets interviewed?
i like this idea.

4. prove to me your words first before i can hire you. we have seen a lot of mods with beautiful words, but with ugly 'actions.' and we're afraid to take the risk once again.





2.....???

4.When you mean prove....exactly how do you want me to prove it?


be active here first. know each angle of this group. havent seen you around here.
Artificial Intelligence
311298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/20/09

tsarlz wrote:



ok. i have seen you around the group's wall, but not in forums. i have to see you first there.
Artificial Intelligence
311298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/20/09

-Kiriya- wrote:

a. Why do you want to be a moderator?
- help people w/ all of my powers xD

b. What improvements does the group need (your opinion)?
- signature layouts (if you don't understand, i can illustrate to you, but this is a merely a dream xD)

c. What dissatisfactions do you have with the group and/or its staff (if none, then leave blank)

d. are you active in CR? specifically Philippines group?
- hmm. in philippine time. i always online here at 7:30pm or 6:00am .. that's everyday huh xD
- and i always post in guesbook in philippines when i always go here xD

e. do you post in forums? how often?
- starting today. posting. xD

f. are you willing to review and implement all the rules and regulations of the group?
- not only review. but understand it. it's meaningless if we only read it >.<

g. whats your moderating strategy?
- simple. say NO to bad people. xD
- ya' know thos bad peoples ryt? xD

h. More comments: (please do put some...)
- hmm.. ahhmm..
- sana wla n pladders xD

PS: sorry panget english cuh. sanay ako magenglish pg ganito ang topic ee >.<


hello! welcome to the interrogation stage!

F. - not only review. but understand it. it's meaningless if we only read it >.<

thanks for 'correcting' it, but review is far different from reading. review means "appraise CRITICALLY." i hope that is already enough to know that you need to understand it at the same place.

g. define 'bad people.'

h. what is pladders?

**dont take the questions above as against you. i dont have any ill intentions while questioning those things.
Posted 10/20/09
hehe upload na lang ako ng sample badges..beyond my schedule na siguro kung magbabasa ako ng forums..sorry. thanks for giving time to check on my application anyway..
Citizen
6906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/20/09

leilockheart wrote:


lake_touya wrote:


leilockheart wrote:



2. we even have an interview thread where the member of the month gets interviewed?
i like this idea.

4. prove to me your words first before i can hire you. we have seen a lot of mods with beautiful words, but with ugly 'actions.' and we're afraid to take the risk once again.





2.....???

4.When you mean prove....exactly how do you want me to prove it?


be active here first. know each angle of this group. havent seen you around here.


ah I see well I only post on Topic Threads that's why
Citizen
237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/09

leilockheart wrote:


-Kiriya- wrote:

a. Why do you want to be a moderator?
- help people w/ all of my powers xD

b. What improvements does the group need (your opinion)?
- signature layouts (if you don't understand, i can illustrate to you, but this is a merely a dream xD)

c. What dissatisfactions do you have with the group and/or its staff (if none, then leave blank)

d. are you active in CR? specifically Philippines group?
- hmm. in philippine time. i always online here at 7:30pm or 6:00am .. that's everyday huh xD
- and i always post in guesbook in philippines when i always go here xD

e. do you post in forums? how often?
- starting today. posting. xD

f. are you willing to review and implement all the rules and regulations of the group?
- not only review. but understand it. it's meaningless if we only read it >.<

g. whats your moderating strategy?
- simple. say NO to bad people. xD
- ya' know thos bad peoples ryt? xD

h. More comments: (please do put some...)
- hmm.. ahhmm..
- sana wla n pladders xD

PS: sorry panget english cuh. sanay ako magenglish pg ganito ang topic ee >.<


hello! welcome to the interrogation stage!

F. - not only review. but understand it. it's meaningless if we only read it >.<

thanks for 'correcting' it, but review is far different from reading. review means "appraise CRITICALLY." i hope that is already enough to know that you need to understand it at the same place.

g. define 'bad people.'

h. what is pladders?

**dont take the questions above as against you. i dont have any ill intentions while questioning those things.


F- oohh.. sorry don't much understand english.

G define 'bad people'
- when we say "bad people". those are peoples who are doilng illegal things like 'making a fake badge' or something like that. that's bad right?

H. what is pladders?
- ohh. sorry. that's "flooders" it's just my like to say in that words.
- pladders (or flooders) are the ones who are flooding the chatbox (in other words. they are the ones who are keep posting and posting at a same time.) in this. some people can't read other's post message.
- and i think it only works in chatbox. i guess
Citizen
1639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

leilockheart wrote:


dane_ann06 wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


dane_ann06 wrote:



welcome to the interrogation/interview period!

e. do you post in forums? how often? yes...every day!!as much as possible!!!
how often is that 'yes'? this is actually my first time seeing you around

f. are you willing to review and implement all the rules and regulations of the group?

g. whats your moderating strategy?i want it to be surprise!!!
sorry, but i need no surprises. please tell me now for evaluation purposes.

**dont take the questions above against you. i dont have any ill intentions while questioning those things.



E.i'm sorry because i'm just new in here and my friend tell me about this group..but don't worry i'll participate in forums...
F.yes...i'm willing to do it!!!
G.i'm sorry...i'll always invite buddies,tell my friends about it,participate in forums,making new forums,and i'll be the one to be responsible
in the peace and order in this group if i'm going to be a mod..


ok. prove to me your activeness first, before i can hire you. i have an eye on you. Good luck!


ok...tnx..ill do my best!
Citizen
552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere :)
Offline
Posted 10/23/09
1. because i want to invite many of my filipino friends here in cr
2.mabye some friends and stuff. pinoy stuff..
4.hmm....i come here 3 times a week...mabye i can do that job.
5.well unless the group is interesting.
6. yes i will. if they force me to sing the lupang hinirang then i will do it...bayang magiliw perlas nang silanganan. alab nang puso.......
7.i tell them its a super awesome group but if they dont join i make sure they change their minds....
comment: but i also want to be an ate here.....make me as an ate becky...ok...astig tayo?
Posted 10/25/09
do you need to be active first before applying?
Holy God Emperor
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 10/27/09

vanadise88 wrote:

do you need to be active first before applying?


You can apply now, we will monitor your activity.
Posted 10/27/09
i really want to apple now but you my problem now is my friggin connection at home. it sux! >.< i can like load this page but it will take like 15 min or 1 hour sometimes and i have to like refresh so many times. so i have to go out to get a better connection. sigh. but will certainly apple once my connection is good (:
Citizen
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines :
Offline
Posted 10/27/09
Fill out the Questionnaire:

a. Why do you want to be a moderator?
i just want t enjoy and find new friends :))
b. What improvements does the group need (your opinion)?
nthing for now, but i will in near time :))
c. What dissatisfactions do you have with the group and/or its staff (if none, then leave blank)

d. are you active in CR? specifically Philippines group?
yes ofcourse
e. do you post in forums? how often?
i post in forums most of the times
f. are you willing to review and implement all the rules and regulations of the group?
yes iam :))
g. whats your moderating strategy?
posting and taking questions if any
h. More comments: this is a nice group and i want to be part of it :))
Citizen
25790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in mars im a mart...
Offline
Posted 12/7/09

a. Why do you want to be a moderator?
-i want to help this group.

b. What improvements does the group need (your opinion)?
- for mee... deleted some forums that aren't used animore

c. What dissatisfactions do you have with the group and/or its staff (if none, then leave blank)

d. are you active in CR? specifically Philippines group?
-yes im active in CR. I will be active in phillipines group

e. do you post in forums? how often?
I don't really noe... hehehe :)

f. are you willing to review and implement all the rules and regulations of the group?
yes! of course!!

g. whats your moderating strategy?
-??? wat do u meann...

h. More comments: (please do put some...)
- If u will appionted me as a mod.. i will do my best to improve dis group..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.