First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Pool of Blood
86044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Winter Wonderland
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

Darkbitcold wrote:


NekoLovah wrote:


Darkbitcold wrote:
ahh come on *i pull her in* it not that bad


Yuzu - *falls in. tries to grab something as soon as I am dumped in the pool. Grabs his arm* Puwah! h..hey!?! *is soaking blood* steps...steps...where are the steps....


ah come down *i pick her up and take her to the shallow area and stand her up see it not deep here at all what wrong u scary of water or i should say blood pools or something


Yuzu - *looks away blushing but can't be noticed because of the blood* I'm SORRY! I'm scared of "POOLS" in general...I remember drowning in one...
Moderator
6941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / none of your busi...
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

NekoLovah wrote:


Darkbitcold wrote:


NekoLovah wrote:


Darkbitcold wrote:
ahh come on *i pull her in* it not that bad


Yuzu - *falls in. tries to grab something as soon as I am dumped in the pool. Grabs his arm* Puwah! h..hey!?! *is soaking blood* steps...steps...where are the steps....


ah come down *i pick her up and take her to the shallow area and stand her up see it not deep here at all what wrong u scary of water or i should say blood pools or something


Yuzu - *looks away blushing but can't be noticed because of the blood* I'm SORRY! I'm scared of "POOLS" in general...I remember drowning in one...


well i can help u get over that if u want me to help u *smile*
86044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Winter Wonderland
Offline
Posted 10/21/09


Yuzu - *thinks* um...mm....well....hm...it won't be THAT bad....right?
Moderator
6941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / none of your busi...
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

NekoLovah wrote:



Yuzu - *thinks* um...mm....well....hm...it won't be THAT bad....right?


ok then let get out first ok so u be clam ok
86044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Winter Wonderland
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

Darkbitcold wrote:

ok then let get out first ok so u be clam ok


Yuzu - Okay...*kind of worried*
Moderator
6941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / none of your busi...
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

NekoLovah wrote:


Darkbitcold wrote:

ok then let get out first ok so u be clam ok


Yuzu - Okay...*kind of worried*


ok then now let clam down ok take a seat ok
86044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Winter Wonderland
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

Yuzu - *comes out and takes a seat*
Moderator
6941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / none of your busi...
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

NekoLovah wrote:


Yuzu - *comes out and takes a seat*


*sit down in a lawnchair* ok before we get in the pool how did u almost drown last time if u talk about it u feel better about it and it will give me a idea about what to do about this ok
86044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Winter Wonderland
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

Yuzu - hmm....well...the last time, it was when I was little. A guy pushed me into the pool while I was sitting by the edge. I didn't know how to react because it came out of nowhere and all of a sudden.
Moderator
6941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / none of your busi...
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

NekoLovah wrote:


Yuzu - hmm....well...the last time, it was when I was little. A guy pushed me into the pool while I was sitting by the edge. I didn't know how to react because it came out of nowhere and all of a sudden.


ok i get that that be scary to handen but it wont happen again if u stick with me do u know how to swin
86044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Winter Wonderland
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

Darkbitcold wrote:
ok i get that that be scary to handen but it wont happen again if u stick with me do u know how to swin


Yuzu - okay. and um...I don't know how to swim....
Moderator
6941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / none of your busi...
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

NekoLovah wrote:


Darkbitcold wrote:
ok i get that that be scary to handen but it wont happen again if u stick with me do u know how to swin


Yuzu - okay. and um...I don't know how to swim....


would u like to learn to swin
86044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Winter Wonderland
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

Darkbitcold wrote:


NekoLovah wrote:


Darkbitcold wrote:
ok i get that that be scary to handen but it wont happen again if u stick with me do u know how to swin


Yuzu - okay. and um...I don't know how to swim....


would u like to learn to swin


Yuzu - *thinks and then nods*
Moderator
6941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / none of your busi...
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

NekoLovah wrote:


Darkbitcold wrote:


NekoLovah wrote:


Darkbitcold wrote:
ok i get that that be scary to handen but it wont happen again if u stick with me do u know how to swin


Yuzu - okay. and um...I don't know how to swim....


would u like to learn to swin


Yuzu - *thinks and then nods*


ok then let go in the pool ok the shallow area ok we start there and i teach u the basic ok
86044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Winter Wonderland
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

Yuzu - *looks at him* okay..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.